We are the official and exclusive partner for Diamond Resorts. Only rent from official listings in order to ensure your reservation gets delivered to the resort and you receive the best possible guest experience at our properties. Book online now!
Located on the banks of Tonto Creek in the largest Ponderosa Pine Forest in the world, Kohl's Ranch Lodge is historically famous for its western hospitality.
Kohl's Ranch Lodge is in Payson, Arizona, at the base of the Mogollon Rim in the area that author Zane Grey made famous with his popular adventures of the Old West. The friendly and casual atmosphere of Kohl's Ranch Lodge make each stay an inviting experience where guests can enjoy a classic stay in Arizona’s back country.
Fresh mountain air, moderate year-round temperatures and activities ranging from exhilarating backcountry tours, hiking, mountainside horseback riding and trout fishing to lazy creek-side strolls are all available from your comfortable Kohl's Ranch Lodge mountain getaway.
- Due to increasing temperatures, the US Forest Service has restricted most types of fire or fire-causing activities across the entire Tonto National Forest. Although guests are normally permitted to smoke in designated areas around the resort, smoking is prohibited except within an enclosed vehicle. Please refer to the website link for more information https://www.fs.usda.gov/Internet/FSE_DOCUMENTS/fseprd543121.pdf
Discover comfort in this rustic retreat featuring charming cabins and historic lodge-style accommodations set amidst a beautiful wilderness backdrop located along the banks of Tonto Creeks and surrounded by the Ponderosa Pine forest. Relax in your cozy, mountainside accommodation and enjoy the crisp, forest air from your patio or deck. Each accommodation offers the added conveniences of a coffee maker, microwave, refrigerator, cable television, in-room safe, hair dryer, DVD player and internet access.
24 Hour Front Desk
Check in Time: 4:00 pm
Check Out Time: 10:00 am
Express Check Out
- All Guest Suites are Non-Smoking
- Minimum age requirement for check-in is 21 years of age.
- All reservations that have an alternate guest checking in should make prior arrangements with the resort.
- Pets are not permitted and strictly enforced with the exception of Service Animals.
Hotel Guests: A photo identification, credit card for $100 security deposit and a nightly rate of $10.00 plus tax resort fee* will be required (cash is not an acceptable form of deposit).
*Resort Fee includes in-room wireless internet access and wireless internet access in the lobby, spa and fitness room access, in-room coffee/tea maker, in-room local and toll-free calls.
Please note that every attempt will be made to accommodate requests for suite location and early arrivals; however, these requests are based on availability and occupancy. Unfortunately, the resort is unable to guarantee room location.
This property charges a mandatory resort fee due at check-in. Please check listings for details. Rates subject to change.
Click "Book it Now" for rates and availability.