When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
We are the official and exclusive partner for Diamond Resorts. Only rent from official listings in order to ensure your reservation gets delivered to the resort and you receive the best possible guest experience at our properties. Book online now or call our vacation service team at +1 (866) 531-6342.
Daytona Beach Regency is the perfect location for a Florida beach vacation. Just steps away from the boardwalk, this well-equipped, beachfront resort offers spacious accommodations, organized activities and an indoor and outdoor swimming complex complete with pools, whirlpools and waterslides.
Relax on the white sandy shores of famous Daytona Beach and test your driving skills on the sand or at the nearby raceway attractions and spend your evenings perusing the Downtown Shopping District.
Book online now for instant confirmation. Need help from a real person? Please call our vacation specialists if you have any questions.
WHY STAY HERE
Nestled right up against the sandy shores of Daytona Beach, Florida, the Daytona Beach Regency combines the comfort and luxury of a world-class resort with all the excitement and adventure of the Daytona Beach area. Family-friendly and surrounded by the romantic atmosphere of pristine beaches and gorgeous ocean sunsets, this resort is the perfect getaway for families, couples, and everyone in-between.
Enjoy spectacular views of the twinkling city-lights and the vastly beautiful Atlantic Ocean right from your private balcony. Head down to the sunny beaches for a day of splashing and surfing in the waves, head out to one of the nearby championship courses for a day on the green, stop by the Boardwalk for rollercoaster rides and delicious food, or stroll through the Downtown Shopping District for an unparalleled shopping experience. Grab a hand-crafted drink at the poolside and beach bars while the kids play in one of the beautiful outdoor pools or the gently rolling waves and enjoy all the wonderful on and off-site amenities knowing that you have a gorgeous, comfortable home away from home waiting for you at the end of the day.
Come explore the wonders of Daytona Beach with Daytona Beach Regency, and experience a vacation you will never forget.
ABOUT THE SPACE
This Two-Bedroom accommodation is a spacious 970 sq. ft. and can house up to six guests. The Master Bedroom features a plush king-sized bed with a flat-screen TV as well as a luxurious Jacuzzi tub. The guest bedroom contains a cozy queen and private acess to the patio or balcony. Both bathrooms feature walk-in showers and the balcony treats guests to gorgeous coastal views. Enjoy a homemade meal courtesy of the full kitchen- contains fridge, oven, stove, microwave, dishwasher, coffee maker, blender, toaster, silverware, dishes, and cookware- around the elegantly-set dining table. After dinner, feel free to relax in your spacious living area and enjoy a late-night movie on the flat-screen TV equipped with cable, satellite, stereo, and DVD Player.
A queen sleeper sofa makes housing additional guests a breeze, and a washer and dryer are included in the unit for guests’ ultimate convenience.
Other amenities provided for guests include:
- Complimentary WiFi and Internet Access
- Ironing & Ironing Board
- Alarm Clock, Flashlight, Safe, Telephone with Voicemail
- Amenity Kit and Hair Dryer
- Dishwasher detergent
- Accessibility options include grab bars, lowered counters, a roll-in shower and shower seats
ABOUT THE RESORT
Hugging the sparkling waters of the Atlantic Ocean, the Daytona Beach Regency features spectacular views of gorgeous beaches, city lights, and sea sights. Its five-star location- right next to all the best Daytona has to offer- is accompanied by world-class services and amenities such as an enormous outdoor heated pool with waterslides, an on-site aquarium and arcade, a private beach and BBQ area as well as exciting surfing opportunities, a volleyball court, and a fun-filled activities center.
Try your hand at Billiards or lounge by the poolside, snack, and beach bars with delicious drinks and appetizers. Head over to the fitness center to try out their top-of-the-line equipment then give your tired muscles a deserved break in the luxurious outdoor and indoor hot tubs. Whether you’re looking to relax and rejuvenate or spend the day making crafts, swimming, and laughing with friends and family, Daytona Beach Regency has all that you need and more right on-site!
Other amenities and services offered to guests include:
- Indoor Heated Pool
- Pool Table
- Complimentary WiFi and Parking
- ATM and Laundry Facilities
- Maintenance Department
- Concierge and Guest Services
- Maintenance Department
- Housekeeping Services (Daily service available for a nominal fee)
- Business Center with Copier and Fax
- Boogie board rentals and complimentary beach towels
- Tiki Bar
- Free Internet
- Tennis Court
- Room Service
ABOUT THE AREA
Daytona Beach, Florida has all the beauty and appeal of a tropical paradise along with the exciting thrills of city night-life and theme parks. Spend an afternoon on the Boardwalk for fun-filled Ferris Wheel rides and rollercoasters, delicious food and snacks, and all sorts of other family-friendly activities. Cool off on the beautiful sandy beach- miles of sparkling waters and stunning seashells, just minutes from the resort. Dining, shopping, and exciting attractions are all just a few minutes’ walk away.
Looking for something a little more active? Championship golf courses are a short ride away, and the Daytona Beach area offers tons of outdoor sports like fishing, boating, kayaking, surfing, hiking, biking, and much more! In the evening, stop by the city for some wining and dining, or tour the local bars for live music, good food, and great dancing. And, of course, don’t forget to stop by the Daytona International Speedway! This world-class mecca of motorsports features top-of-the-line racing facilities, ongoing championship races, and remains to this day the birthplace of many track legends and death-defying feats.
THINGS TO DO:
- The Beach - steps away
- Boardwalk- 0.8 miles away
- Daytona Beach Main Street Pier - easy four block stroll south on the beach
- Daytona Lagoon - 0.3 miles away
- Congo River Miniature Golf - 2.6 miles away
- Daytona Flea & Farmers Market – 7.5 miles away
- Daytona International Speedway - 5.7 miles away
- NASCAR - 5.8 miles away
- Sea Spirit Deep Sea Fishing - 11.3 miles away
- Ponce de Leon Inlet Lighthouse & Museum- 12 miles away
- LPGA International Golf – 10.4 miles away
OTHER THINGS TO KNOW
- 24 Hour Front Desk
- Check in Time: 4:00 pm
- Check Out Time: 10:00 am
- All reservations that have an alternate guest checking in should make prior arrangements with the Daytona Beach Regency Front Desk.
- No pets are allowed (strictly enforced) with the exception of Service Animals (i.e. Seeing Eye Dog).
- You must be at least 21 years of age to check -in.
- There is limited parking and available parking is provided for one vehicle per unit. Visitors of guests must register with the Front Desk in advance as there is limited parking available and offsite parking for visitors may be required. Trailers are prohibited.
- There are limited areas at the resort where smoking is permitted. Please note that smoking is strictly prohibited in the units and pool areas including the sundeck, beach bar and grilling areas. For our guests that do smoke, please note that smoking is permitted on the balcony of the units and in limited areas around the resort.
- Please note that every attempt will be made to accommodate requests for room location and early arrivals but these requests are based on availability and occupancy. Unfortunately, the resort is unable to guarantee room location.
A photo identification, credit card for $100 security deposit and a nightly rate of $10.00 plus tax resort fee will be required (cash is not an acceptable form of deposit). Resort Fee includes WiFi, indoor and outdoor pools with water slide, hot tubs, billiards table/game room, BBQ grills, fitness center, newspapers, business center (computer/internet and boarding pass printing).
Rates subject to change.
Click "Book it Now" for rates and availability.