Book online now for instant confirmation. Need help from a real person? Please call our vacation specialists if you have any questions.
WHY STAY HERE
Mystic Dunes Resort & Golf Club is a distinctive family resort where you’ll enjoy close proximity to Disney and Orlando theme park excitement, while escaping to a relaxing, tranquil retreat of spacious condo-sized villas and rolling golf greens.
Built on one of the highest elevations in the area, our resort is nestled on over 600 acres of rolling hills, lush Florida nature preserves and beautiful tropical landscape. Even better, Mystic Dunes is located less than three miles away from Walt Disney World and features one of Central Florida’s best golf greens on-site, allowing guests to enjoy easy access to the best in golf, Orlando attractions, and natural Floridian beauty.
Explore the magic of Harry Potter World and thrilling roller-coasters at Universal Studios- under 30 minutes away!- with the family, or spend a day out on the rolling hills of the Resort’s top-rated golf green, putting under Florida’s vaulted, crystal-blue skies. Drive over to Discovery Cove for a day of dolphin-swimming or kick back and relax in a private cabana at one of the Resort’s four on-site pools.
Whether you want to go on an adventure, relax poolside, glide over the rolling hills of the championship green in your golf cart, or just enjoy time with your family and friends over a delicious dinner at the on-site Kenzie’s, Mystic Dunes is the place to be.
ABOUT THE SPACE
This luxurious, one-bedroom unit features a queen-sized bed in the master bedroom with a cable equipped TV and a queen sleeper sofa in the spacious living room. Bar seating accompanies a fully-equipped kitchen, perfect for cooking a home-made meal and settling down with friends and family to go over your fun-filled day. After dinner, enjoy a movie or television show on your large-screen TV (DVD Player included).
When you’re ready to wash off the mugginess of a day well-spent in the Florida outdoors, feel free to take a relaxing dip in your Garden Tub or a nice, hot shower. This homey and comfortable unit is also equipped with high-speed internet service as well as a washer and dryer.
Other accommodations include:
- Two color TVs with cable, including 52” large-screen TV
- High speed internet service
- Cook-top and oven
ABOUT THE RESORT
Mystic Dunes Resort & Golf Club is a distinctive family resort where guests enjoy close proximity to Disney World, Orlando theme parks such as Universal Studios and SeaWorld, as well as some of Central Florida’s best golf destinations. Built on one of the highest elevations in the area, Mystic Dunes encompasses over 600 acres of rolling hills, lush Florida nature preserves, and beautiful tropical landscapes. The golf course is nationally esteemed, ranking 4.5 stars out of 5 by Golf Digest, and is joined by an 18-hole miniature golf course which provides a fun-filled challenge for adults and kids alike!
In addition to its four pools and private poolside cabanas, the Resort also features a Dunes Lagoon water play area with a two-story water slide, tennis and basketball courts, and Kenzie’s, a full service restaurant and bar which serves delicious breakfasts, lunches, and dinners.
Golf course amenities include an enormous, 20,000 ft. stylish clubhouse overlooking the gorgeous, natural vistas provided by the lush golf course, a Full-service Pro Shop offering the latest in golf equipment and fashion for both men and women, a practice facility featuring a driving range with a grass teeing area and target greens, as well as practice bunkers and putting and chipping greens.
Other amenities and services offered by the Resort include:
- Family and supervised children’s activities
- On-site sauna, spa, and masseuse services
- Bicycle rentals
- Room service
- Maui Pizza Delivery Service
- Discounted attraction tickets
- Complementary shuttle transportation to Walt Disney World, Universal Orlando, and Sea World Orland theme parks
- High speed internet service
- Complimentary use of laptops and printer in Cyber Center, located in the lobby
- Dry cleaning and fax services
- Catering and banquet services
- Express check-out
- Catering and banquet services
ABOUT THE AREA
Nestled in the vacation-haven of Central Florida, Mystic Dunes Resort & Golf Club offers excitement for all members of the family! The Resort is situated just minutes from Highway 192, providing easy access to a huge selection of restaurants, shops, and supermarkets. Even better, Mystic Dunes is located conveniently close to all the best theme parks Orland has to offer, with discounted tickets and shuttle service to hotspots such as Disney World, Universal Studios, and Sea World available throughout the week!
Things to Do
- Walt Disney World (approx. 2.5 miles away)
- Sea World (11 miles away)
- Universal Studios, home to Harry Potter World (14 miles away)
- Mystic Dunes championship golf-course (on-site)
- Old Town Theme Park, featuring Lazer Tag, bumper cars, go-kart races, magic shows, car shows, live music, a haunted house, and plenty of dining and shopping options! (5 miles away)
- Discovery Cove, a prime snorkeling destination which offers enormous inland beaches, swimming with dolphins, and underwater walking tours! (11 miles away)
OTHER THINGS TO KNOW
- 24 Hour Front Desk
- Check in Time: 4:00 pm
- Check Out Time: 10:00 am
- Pets are not permitted with the exception of Service Animals
- Min. age requirement for check-in is 21
- All guest suites are non-smoking
- A Photo ID as well as a credit card for a $100 security deposit plus a $13.00 nightly resort fee plus tax will be required upon check-in (cash is not an acceptable form of deposit).
This property charges a mandatory resort fee due at check-in. Please check listings for details. Rates subject to change.
Click "Book it Now" for rates and availability.
Excellent- will enquire again in the future!
Our 1 bedroom condo was spacious and clean. The property was well landscaped and very pretty. It was so much better than I expected considering the price. I think they wanted to sell us a timeshare but we never picked up the "welcome packet", "free gift" or "free vacation" that we were offered.
Beautiful grounds, Nice pools, employees very nice, and well appointed room. Stayed multiple times. Would get rid of welcome packet at check in. Just a come on to get the guests to sign up for a time share presentation. They do understand the words "No thank you," though.
Rooms are nice but resort is massive
How does a property of this size not have one single hot tub even motel 6 have hot tubs
We chose those resort because we have stayed here in the past. The resort was nice and maintained well. I waited 45 minutes in line to check in. We were placed next to some extremely noisy guest. Seemed like almost everyone was having parties.