When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Two Bedroom - DRI
We are the official and exclusive partner for Diamond Resorts. Only rent from official listings in order to ensure your reservation gets delivered to the resort and you receive the best possible guest experience at our properties. Book online now or call our vacation service team at +1 (866) 531-6342.
Book online for instant confirmation. Need help from a real person? Please call our vacation specialists if you have any questions.
This resort holds a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence for consistently favorable guest reviews.
WHY STAY HERE
Located just one mile from Disney, Orbit One Vacation Villas offer worlds of entertainment, days filled with wonder and nights filled with delicious cuisine and gorgeous fireworks. Delight at a universe of on-site action coupled with the amusements, shops and dining experiences that make Orlando so enticing.
Explore the world of exotic locales at Epcot, showcasing the cultures of countries from around the world. Thrill at interactive adventure in Epcot’s Future World, with attractions including Mission: Space, Test Track, Soarin’ and The Seas with Nemo & Friends. Enjoy the convenience of being only one mile from Walt Disney World Resort, splashing down at Orbit One between excursions. Play at all the Disney Parks, as well as Universal Orlando, SeaWorld, Harry Potter World and other area attractions. Sample cuisines guaranteed to please your palette within moments from the resort. Energize your senses with outdoor sports. Play a game of tennis or racquetball. Recharge your spirit splashing in one of the many resort pools and basking in the sun.
Whether you’re looking for a Disney getaway with the family, a romantic couple’s retreat into the magic of Epcot and the gorgeous Florida scenery, or a solo trip to the non-stop excitement and beautiful weather of Orlando, Orbit One Vacation Villas- with its spacious rooms, wonderful on-site amenities, and perfect location- will make your dream vacation a reality.
ABOUT THE SPACE
This Two-Bedroom Villa is a sprawling 1,225 sq. ft. and can accommodate up to 6 guests. Key features include a furnished private patio or balcony, a fully-equipped kitchen containing a fridge, oven, microwave, coffee maker, stove, utensils, dishes and cookware as well as a luxurious oversized soaking tub in the Master Bath. The Master Suite features a plush king-sized bed, private TV, and en suite bathroom. The guest bedroom contains a pair of cozy twins and is similarly furnished with a TV. The beautiful kitchen is joined by a roomy and elegantly-set dining table adjacent to the cozy living area, which features sumptuous sofa seating and a cable TV equipped with a DVD Player.
Other amenities provided for guests include:
- Towels and linens
- WiFi and Internet Access (fee applies)
- Laundry and dishwasher soap, sponges and paper towels, etc. (if you need anything else, feel free to contact the front desk)
ABOUT THE RESORT
This relaxing resort boasts far more than a five-star location: mini-golf, a putting green, movie/DVD rentals, racquetball and tennis courts, multiple outdoor swimming pools with waterslides and other water attractions are just some of the other wonderful attributes of this highly-rated resort. Take advantage of the peaceful atmosphere away from the noise and bustle of the nearby parks and relax poolside while the kids splash around in the Children’s Pool. Head over to the BBQ area in the early evening for a dinner grilling session with the family after a long day exploring the charm and excitement of Disney, or touring the magic of Harry Potter World. Dining options abound with a huge variety of restaurants just minutes from your cozy villa, but if you don’t want to spend all your money on restaurants, your gorgeous home away from home is equipped with a full kitchen and groceries can easily be gotten from the diverse selection of supermarkets less than a mile away.
Kick back and relax, or challenge friends and family to a game on one of the many sports courts. Let the kids go wild in the Game Room while you take a few minutes to soak in the gorgeous weather and blessed quiet of this beautiful hideaway. Everything you need, anything you want- all of that and more is right here, waiting for you at Orbit Vacation Villa.
Other amenities and services offered to guests include:
- Outdoor Swimming Pool, Children’s Pool, and Hot Tub
- Picnic tables
- Volleyball, Basketball, and Shuffleboard Courts & Equipment
- Concierge Services
- Free Parking
- WiFi and Internet Access
- Business Center
ABOUT THE AREA
Just off of Highway 192, the highly-rated Orbit One Vacation Villas offer easy access to fine dining, outdoor and retail shopping, golf courses, and all the best Orlando attractions and theme parks. Walt Disney World, Universal Studios, Wet N’ Wild Waterpark, and SeaWorld are all under twenty minutes away and Orlando International Airport is only 25 minutes northeast. Golf lovers will appreciate the close proximity to some of Central Florida’s best courses, with Mystic Dunes, Celebration Golf Club, and the Orange County National Course less than 15 minutes away! Daytona Beach and Cocoa Beach are less than an hour’s drive away, and Central Florida fun such as swimming with dolphins at Discovery Cove, riding hot air balloons, ziplining and riding horseback, swimming in crystal clear lakes while admiring the gorgeous wetland scenery, Battling Darth Vader at Disney or taking the Hogwarts Express is all at the tips of your fingers.
THINGS TO DO
- Walt Disney World (1 mile away!)
- Universal Studios, home to Harry Potter World (14.9 miles away)
- SeaWorld (10.6 miles away)
- Old Town Theme Park, featuring Lazer Tag, bumper cars, go-kart races, magic shows, car shows, live music, a haunted house, and plenty of dining and shopping options! (5 miles away)
- Fun Spot USA- try your hand at black light golf, Go-Kart, and the scream-worthy Skycoaster (5.2 miles away)
- Celebration, Florida- a gorgeous Disney-inspired village offering outdoor markets, delicious dining, unique shopping, and a diverse menu of festivals and events throughout the year (4.6 miles away)
- Discovery Cove, a prime snorkeling destination which offers enormous inland beaches, swimming with dolphins, and underwater walking tours! (10.9 miles away)
- Horseback riding, fishing, water sports, and boating available in the plentiful lake and forest areas nearby
- Hot-air balloon rides with Thompson Air Balloon Rides! (1 mile away)
- Four Corners for the best in retail shopping (2.8 miles away)
OTHER THINGS TO KNOW
- Check in Time: 4 pm
- Check Out Time: 10 am
- Minimum age requirement for check-in is 21 years of age.
- All Guest Suites are Non-Smoking
- Pets are not permitted and strictly enforced with the exception of Service Animals.
- Hotel Guests: A photo ID, credit card for $100 security deposit and a nightly rate of $8.00 plus tax resort fee will be required (cash is not an acceptable form of deposit). Resort Fee includes access to sports equipment and fitness center.
Please note that every attempt will be made to accommodate requests for suite location and early arrivals; however, these requests are based on availability and occupancy. Unfortunately, the resort is unable to guarantee room location.
Rates subject to change.
Click "Book it Now" for rates and availability.