Just next door to Walt Disney World, Grande Villas Resort is perfectly situated for a family vacation in the beautiful and exciting Orlando, Florida. Select from over 5,180 restaurants, 168 golf courses, 52 million square feet of retail shopping and 95 unforgettable attractions. Exhilarate at theme park thrills, shopping delights and culinary discoveries including lavish buffets, international cuisine and spectacular dinner theaters. Play in the great outdoors with a round of golf or a game of tennis, or stay at the resort and relax poolside at one of the two outdoor pools while the kids enjoy a game of mini-golf.
Meander along the nature trail boardwalks. Discover incredible bargains at outlet malls, and beautiful treasures at local shops and boutiques. Switch gears from a land-based safari and explore underwater life at SeaWorld. Play all day – and night – at Universal Orlando, Disney, and CityWalk (all under 15 minutes away!) or just laze by the pool and recharge your spirit.
Whether you’re looking for a Disney getaway with the family, a romantic couple’s retreat into the magic of Epcot and the gorgeous Florida scenery, or a solo trip to the non-stop excitement and beautiful weather of Orlando, the family-friendly Grande Villas Resort- with its spacious rooms, wonderful on-site amenities, and perfect location- will make your dream vacation a reality.
We are the official and exclusive partner for Diamond Resorts. Only rent from official listings in order to ensure your reservation gets delivered to the resort and you receive the best possible guest experience at our properties. Book online now!
Please note: This resort was formerly called Cypress Pointe Grande Villas.
This resort holds a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence for consistently favorable guest reviews.
ABOUT THE SPACE
Pool Refurbishment In an effort to improve our grounds and your resort experience, we will be refurbishing our Whale and Turtle pools between May and July 1, 2018. The pools will be closed in succession, so they will not be closed at the same time. During that time, the Volcano Pool at our adjoining resort, Cypress Pointe, will be open to Grande Villas Resort guests – and is within walking distance! We apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to your visit with us!
Exterior Building Make Over
The resort will be refurbishing the outside of the buildings from January 17 through to December 31, 2018. During this time, construction workers may need to access your balcony. Guests may experience some noise, debris, may smell paint, and will see construction equipment as the work progresses.
This One-Bedroom Villa is a spacious 400 sq. ft. and can accommodate up to 4 guests. Key features include a luxurious Roman Tub, a walk-in shower, a screened porch, and the convenience of a sleeper sofa for additional guests.
Relax in the comfort of these accommodations featuring sumptuous sleeping arrangements and a full bathroom complete with complimentary amenities. Enjoy the convenience of the well-appointed kitchenette equipped with a refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker alongside an oven, stove, toaster, dishes & cookware. Additional in-room amenities include cable/satellite television, DVD player, and telephone.
Please Note: Smoking is only permitted in certain designated areas on the property, not in any of the units, including their baclonies or patios.
Other amenities provided for guests include:
- Queen Sleeper Sofa
- Air Conditioning and Ceiling Fans
- Alarm Clock, Hairdryer, and Selected Toiletries
- Iron & Ironing Board, Flashlight
ABOUT THE RESORT
This beautiful resort boasts far more than a five-star location: an outdoor heated pool, children’s pool, and hot tub, sports courts, a fully-equipped fitness center, mini-golf and a putting green, massage services, an aerobics class, a game room and much more await your exciting stay. The comprehensive Activities Department has offerings for every age, from Karaoke to staff-led games.
Enjoy a game of ping-pong with friends and family before heading over to the BBQ area for an afternoon grilling session. Relax in the Picnic Area with a scrumptious lunch, or head over to the DVD rental before heading back to your rooms for the night. Shuffleboard, Tennis, Volleyball, Basketball, Swimming, Mini-golf, Game Consoles- inside or outside, wherever you want to have fun, this wonderful resort has something for you!
Other services and amenities provided for guests include:
- 24 Hour Security
- Concierge and Guest Services
- ATM and Gift Shop
- Complimentary Laundry Facilities (located on the 2nd floor of each building)
- Maintenance Department
- Mini-Market/Convenience Store
- Complimentary on-site parking
- Business Center with computer, internet, and boarding pass printing
- Luggage storage
- Housekeeping available for nominal fee
ABOUT THE AREA
Just off of Interstate 4 and adjacent to the exciting world of Disney, the highly-rated Parkway International Resort offers easy access to fine dining, outdoor and retail shopping, golf courses, and all the best Orlando attractions and theme parks. Walt Disney World, Universal Studios, Wet N’ Wild Waterpark, and SeaWorld are all under fifteen minutes away and Orlando International Airport is only 25 minutes northeast.
Golf lovers will appreciate the close proximity to some of Central Florida’s best courses, with Mystic Dunes, Celebration Golf Club, and the Orange County National Course less than 15 minutes away! Daytona Beach and Cocoa Beach are less than an hour’s drive away, and Central Florida fun such as swimming with dolphins at Discovery Cove, riding hot air balloons, ziplining and riding horseback, swimming in crystal clear lakes while admiring the gorgeous wetland scenery, Battling Darth Vader at Disney or taking the Hogwarts Express is all at the tips of your fingers.
THINGS TO DO
- Walt Disney World (1 mile away!)
- Universal Studios, home to Harry Potter World (7.2 miles away)
- SeaWorld (3.3 miles away)
- Old Town Theme Park, featuring Lazer Tag, bumper cars, go-kart races, magic shows, car shows, live music, a haunted house, and plenty of dining and shopping options! (6.3 miles away)
- Fun Spot USA- try your hand at black light golf, Go-Kart, and the scream-worthy Skycoaster (6.4 miles away)
- Celebration, Florida- a gorgeous Disney-inspired village offering outdoor markets, delicious dining, unique shopping, and a diverse menu of festivals and events throughout the year (9.4 miles away)
- Discovery Cove, a prime snorkeling destination which offers enormous inland beaches, swimming with dolphins, and underwater walking tours! (3.6 miles away)
- Horseback riding, fishing, water sports, and boating available in the plentiful lake and forest areas nearby
- Hot-air balloon rides with Thompson Air Balloon Rides! (8.8 miles away)
- Four Corners for the best in retail shopping (11.4 miles away)
This property charges a mandatory resort fee due at check-in. Please check listings for details. Rates subject to change.
Click "Book it Now" for rates and availability.