|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Please do not send Booking Request without going through the regular inquiring process. Also, when you contact us first, please make sure to include the following: your country, number of guests, their gender and ages, and a brief introduction of you and/or your group. Thank you!
Only 5 min walk from Kyoto station. In a quiet location. Also, 15 min walk to Toji, Higashi Hongwan-ji and Tofuku-ji. Great location for walking in and exploring Kyoto.
- From Kansai airport, MK Skygate shuttle bus (3,500yen)
- From Osaka airport, MK Skygate shuttle bus (2,300yen)
MK sky gate shuttle bus is shared-taxi. You need to book it in advance.
MK sky gate shuttle can accept booking on phone until 12 afternoon of the day before.
- Shinpukusaikan Popular Ramen shop(Noodles shop): There is a long line in front of the shop everyday.
- Kicho: 3 stars of Michelin guide. You can enjoy Kaiseki (Formal Japanese style foods).
1. You send us an inquiry first.
2. If everything works out between us, then, you will send us a booking request.
3. We review the request. If it is something we can accept, we will do it and the reservation becomes finalized. Then, the payment gets made through travelmob.
4. After the reservation is finalized, then, we will send you a reservation confirmation email with agreement that must be read thoroughly and agreed upon in order for you to stay at our house. After we confirm you read it thoroughly and agreed to the terms in the contract, then, we will send you information about check-in, including security code for entrance.
5. On the date of check in, you will go directly to our machine and use the security code to enter it. Check-in is after 4 pm only.
6. During your stay, if you have questions, you can contact us by phone, email or travelmob messaging system. (Our phone number and email address will be shared with you once the reservation becomes finalized)
7. Check-out must be done by 11 am. When you check out, please make sure to lock the entrance.
House Rules: - Absolutely NO SMOKING inside the property, including the garden.
- No animals are allowed inside the house.
- Due to the features of the neighborhood and the building, voices/noises from next door may seep into the house. Likewise, sound made from inside the guest house may be heard outside. Please be mindful of this and be courteous to the neighbors. If we get a considerable level of complaint from neighbors, we may have to ask you to leave the property. Should such situation arise, there will be no refund for the stay.
This traditional house was located around 5 mins walk from Kyoto Station. Unbeatable location with many convenience store nearby. The house itself is spacious and clean. I highly recommend this place if you want to experience staying at traiditonal house at City centre.
Note; The stairs was rather steep so I feel it's not suitable for elderly people.