|Minimum Stay||2 - 3 nights|
This beautiful, spacious home features many amenities perfect for your Kentucky experience! Whether you are traveling to Louisville for the Kentucky Derby or just for a vacation in our foodie city, you'll enjoy our home!
- Fully renovated in 2012 - Mid Century Modern - 2,000 square feet
- Sleeps 6-8 ( 1 King Bed, 1 Full Bed, 2 Twin Bunk Beds, 1 couch with full sleeper sofa, 1 large sectional, 1 Twin pull out chair bed (2 air mattresses if needed)
- 3 private bedrooms. (1 King, 1 Full, 2 Twin Bunk Beds)
- 2 baths
- No pets
- No Smoking
- Boutique Original Artwork
- 1 King Bed w/ private bathroom, shower, his/her vanity
- 1 full bed in large room (space for air mattress as well)
- 1 room with bunk beds (2 Twins)
- 2 sofas (including full size pull out bed + 1 large sectional that sleeps 2)
- 1 chair (in living room) which pulls out to small single bed (ideal for child or shorter person)
- 1 queen air mattress
- 1 single air mattress
- Dining room table that seats 8 or more (with leaves)
- Full Kitchen with newly installed dishwasher
- Theater Room w/ HD projector (carpeted in 2013). This room can be private sleeping area as well (has door)
- Backyard Covered Patio w/ Grill
- Wireless Internet
- Ceiling fans in upstairs sleeping rooms and on patio.
- Open floor plan.
- Beautiful, large yard (.5 acres) that is gorgeous in the Spring for Derby and Fall for IronMan! Plenty of shade in Summer.
- Quiet, low-traffic street - Stars Visible at Night - Lots of Trees
- Off street parking for 8 cars
- Fire Pit in backyard
- Wooden play yard
CLOSE TO ALL LOUISVILLE HAS TO OFFER!
- 1/8 mile to public transit (walking distance)
- Just 3 minutes from expressway (Close to I-264 and I-65)
- Less than 4 miles to Churchill Downs
- 3 miles from airport
- .5 miles from hiking trails, parks and Louisville Zoo
- Minutes from the Highlands Neighborhood and Bardstown Rd. Area
- 1/4 mile (walking distance) from shopping center including grocery store, 7 restaurants (a mixture of local and chain eateries), pharmacy and hospital.
- $1350 per night
- Minimum Stay of 3 Nights
- 4th and 5th Night Discount of $900/night
Though we've lived and traveled all over the world, we are born and raised Louisvillians. We love Louisville. It is an incredible city and we're thrilled to share the Louisville experience with other travelers. We're creative types who enjoy great company, great books, great music and great food.
The Owner purchased this house in 2012
This area is close to everything Louisville has to offer and it is in a quiet, beautiful neighborhood. The huge private yard and unique layout were huge selling points. It is within 1 mile from the Louisville Zoo and hiking trails. Close to historic Germantown and antiquing. Traffic is much better than in other parts of the city as well!
You can see stars at night from the comfort of the living room couch!
This very organized home was perfect for our weekend visit. The owners were helpful and patient before, during, and following our stay, answering all questions. All essential items were provided. The location was close to stores and easily led to the downtown area for Ironman events. Would highly recommend this rental and owners!
This location can not be beat for Derby weekend. The home has a lovely yard and is nicely maintained. The owners are pleasant to work with and greeted us with locally made Derby Pie and locally roasted coffee. I would definitely recommend, especially for the Derby! I would have given five stars, but, the beds were a little small for my adult children. This is a perfect five star home for those traveling with small children.
We took advantage of the nearby park for walking/running and the grocery store is just around the corner. The neighborhood is quite and family oriented. Although it is close to a shopping complex (grocery, restaurants, etc) we felt tucked away and safe at this location.
This property was exactly as described. The owner was very nice and accommodating to us when we had a last minute guest added. He was also very knowledgeable about the area and provided good suggestions for dining options. The home was in a great location and just what we were looking for. The only downside was when the owner stopped by to pick up a personal item on our second day in, which sort of felt like he was checking up on us. Overall though, a GREAT experience and HIGHLY recommended! Thank you for being a gracious host!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
May 3 2017 - May 9 2017
3 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 7 guests; add $25 per night, per additional guest|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 6 guests; add $25 per night, per additional guest|
|Refundable damage deposit||$400|
|Property Damage Protection||$99|
Signed Rental Agreement and Rental Rules must be completed before check-in (will send)
Guests will not have access to locked room in the basement area.
Hosts will be present at check-in to answer any questions and provide brief tour of the home.
Hosts are available via phone throughout your stay to help you or resolve any problems.
***No smoking inside. No Pets (We are highly allergic).
-Louisville rated one of top 13 foodie cities by the Huffington Post.
-National Award Winning Sunergos Coffee rated as one of top 24 coffee shops to visit before you die on BuzzFeed.
-Home to Kentucky Derby, Muhammad Ali Center, Valhalla Golf Course, Iron Man, Bourbon Trail, 21C art hotel, Louisville Slugger Museum, and huge variety of farm-to-fresh restaurants, local eateries, bars and shopping.
- Local Parks system designed by Fredrick Law Olmstead (also designed Central Park in NYC). One of only 4 park systems like it in the world.
- Louisville Zoo only 1 mile away.
- Louisville Nature Center Trails less than 1 mile away.
- Joe Creason Park less than 1 mile away (includes playground, walking/jogging trail, tennis courts.
Restaurants within walking distance: Qdoba, McDonald's, Panera Bread, Taco Bell, Chili's, Jimmy John's, Shiraz Mediterranean, Dairy Queen
- Walmart Neighborhood Market and CVS within walking distance as well as multiple gas stations.