|Minimum Stay||7 - 60 nights|
It's awesome here! No snow, no ice, and no freezing rain.
This beautifully decorated and comfortably appointed condo is relaxing and cozy.
A ride down the elevator and a few steps away are three waterfront restaurants, an art gallery, swimming pool, boat rentals, fishing charters, and a day spa & salon.
You'll enjoy shopping at the many unique boutiques that have a great selection of tropical-inspired and fashionable clothing for women, men & children, plus trendy accessories and jewelry.
Enjoy a relaxing sightseeing cruise with Captain JR, departing from the Cape Harbour Marina, where you can choose from a sunset cruise, picnic cruise, home & harbor cruise, or a dolphin cruise.
Walk out, with a cool drink in hand, to your open balcony and look directly below to do some people watching as the visitors make their way in and out of the shops and restaurants. End your day with a stop at the outdoor cabana bar for your favorite beer or cocktail and enjoy the entertainment.
Fifth Floor Condo Rental Amenities:
Indoor living space: 1,365 Sq. Ft..
Screened lanai: 207 Sq. Ft.
Open balcony: 495 Sq. Ft.
Two Bedroom (sleeps 4)
* The kitchen has solid wood cabinetry, electric glass top range, over the range microwave, refrigerator with ice and water dispenser, garbage disposal, and dishwasher all surrounded by beautiful granite counter tops and a granite top kitchen bar with 3 stools and a 'Honeymoon Table' with two chairs.
* Dishes, cookware, flatware, linens, coffee maker, toaster, griddle, and mixer etc. are all ready for you to use during your stay.
* Additional seating on screened lanai consists of a modern wicker style glass top table with four matching padded chairs. Two matching padded patio chairs with foot rests and a modern wicker style table along side to set your reading material and your favorite drink
* King bed, matching side tables and lamps, dresser with mirror, TV, alarm clock radio, remote control ceiling fan, large walk in closet, private bath with dual vanities, tub, glass enclosed shower stall, and comode.
* Step out of the slidding glass door to your screened lanai for a breath of fresh morning air.
* Queen bed, matching three drawer large night stand, lamp, alarm clock radio, remote control ceiling fan, full closet. Step out of the bedroom to the open balcony and enjoy the beautiful view. The second bathroom is located next to this bedroom. Bathroom consists of sink, comode, large glass enclosed shower stall.
* Couch, three comfortable chairs with coordinated entertainment center, end tables, lamps and other decor. The coffee table base is made up of four stools that can be pulled out and used for additional seating when needed or foot rests.
* Entertainment center contains a flat screen TV, CD/DVD player, books, cards, movies, and travel information.
* Washer and dryer within condo in room next to kitchen.
* All bed linen, bath towels, hair dryer and beach towels are provided.
We have enjoyed staying at our condo and visiting all the local sites. Since we are not able to be here full time we wanted to share our tropical paridise with others. We welcome you into our 'home away from home' and hope you will enjoy your time here as much as we do.
Patricia purchased this condo in 2006
Ideal location for day trips.
Yacth Club Beach 6 mi,
Matlacha/Pine Island 11 mi,
Shell Factory 16 mi,
Ft Myers Beach 17 mi,
Bokeelia 21 mi,
Sanibel Island 22 mi,
Boca Grande Island 65 mi.
The above are just a few examples. Pick your destination from the information booklets available at the condo.
Enjoy your sight seeing adventures!
My husband and I stayed in this condo in March 2015 and cannot say enough nice things about it! The condo was absolutely beautiful and the complex has so much to offer. We fell in love with Cape Harbour and the Cape Coral area. It is centrally located and easily accessible to everything on the gulf coast. Be sure to take a sightseeing cruise with Captain JR. We look forward to staying here again!
My husband and I stayed in this wonderful condo for the month of February 2015. It was everything and more that you see on this web site. You really don't need to leave the property, everything is there. The owner came to meet us and gave us all the tips and places to see that we would need during our stay. The lay out of the condo is great, master bedroom and guest bedroom on each side of the beautiful living area (great for company) lanai is large and has a beautiful view of the marina.
My husband and I stayed February and March 2014 in this wonderful condo. From the second we walked in, we felt like we were home! The owner met us and we felt like we had known her for years. In addition to a wonderful layout and lots of space (including walk in closet, laundry ROOM, and extra storage room), this condo was immaculately clean, very pleasantly decorated, and supplied with all the amenities anyone could possibly want (they have thought of everything!). Special touches - like chocolates in a candy dish, toilet paper roses, shampoos, lotions, etc like one would expect at a five star hotel -puts this condo at the top of my list to return to. We have stayed at two other condos at Cape Harbour in years past, and they cannot compare with this one! We couldn't have been happier! The sunsets from the patio were remarkable! THIS IS A GREAT PLACE! A special thank you to the owners. It is so evident they care about making their condo welcoming to others!
We stayed at this condo for the first time and it was absolutely lovely! We had a perfect 'home away from home' to have special family time and relax together. We arrived on 12/26 and stayed through New Year's Day. It was such a gift to be there for the fireworks on New Year's Eve -- we could see it up close from the balcony and it was truly the best show ever!
Regarding the accommodations, the condo was so much more than what we expected. It was very well laid out and comfortable, for both function and comfort -- and we loved having a washer/dryer available in the unit. Also, it was stocked with supplies like cooking spices, paper towels, soap, toilet paper, etc. Overall, there was so much thoughtfulness in what the owners provided and it helped to make our stay amazing! We can't wait to come back again!
This condo is perfect for a great place to stay away from home. It is beautifully decorated in the Florida tropical theme and very well maintained. Cape Harbour is a really nice upscale community location at Cape Coral. There are restaurants, shops, a pool, clubhouse all within walking distance from the Condo. This particular unit overlooks the main walk way and you can sit on the outdoor balcony or in the Lanai and enjoy the music from below. We enjoyed meals at Rum Runners and Pignolis right on the property. There is also a coffee shop that serves Gelato that is made daily. You are able to take cruises such as a sunset cruise to see the dolphins in the bay and gulf and more. We could go on and on about our enjoyable stay and definitely would do it again and recommend to others. But best of all are the owners of the property. So nice and easy to work with and answered all our concerns and questions and truly hope that we enjoyed our stay in Cape Coral.
This was our first time visiting cape coral. I cannot say enough nice things about it. We stayed at this Condo for three months. We never wanted to leave it. It is absolutely beautiful. Everything was immaculate inside and beautifully decorated. We have been going to Florida for 15 years now but this was our first time in Cape Coral. We felt right at home! Everything is right there. You never have to leave the place. The entertainment at night was great. Looking forward on going back there next year. So much to do and see! Nice place to spend your winter! Also, I would like to add that the owners were a delight to deal wiith.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Nov 20 2016 - Nov 26 2016
7 night minimum stay
Jan 1 2017 - Apr 30 2017
60 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
|Departure Cleaning Fee||$150|
Damage Protection Insurance is required for an additional $49 which covers up to $1,500 in damages
Or a Security Deposit of $400 will be charged and is refundable with in 15 days of departure.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.