About the property
- Villa16000 sqft
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay3 - 14 nights
8 Bedroom Tropical Paradise Fully Staffed Mansion With Incredible Views.
Villa Palma Real is a newly built, ultra-luxurious single-family home located within the exclusive Punta Cana Resort and Golf Club with unobstructed views to the Caribbean Sea and La Cana Golf Course and just a 5 minute walk to the beautiful private Serena beach.
This magnificent home features 16,000 square feet (1,500 sq. meters) of beautifully decorated interiors and covered verandas. It has 8 spacious bedrooms each with their own en-suite bathrooms, walk-in closets and flat screen TVs as well as 2 living-rooms, a dining room, a cinema room and a Gym. Sonos system is available in all the bedrooms, common rooms and outdoor areas as well as seamless WI-FI throughout the house and the garden. Construction was recently completed and no details have been spared in making this home the epitome of luxury and comfort at the same time.
Even though there are wonderful activities and a great choice of restaurants throughout the Resort and beyond, it will be very difficult for you to leave this incredible property. The cook is absolutely amazing and the food she prepares is difficult to beat. The butler will attend to your every need and the heavenly relaxation and incredible entertainment will make you want to stay and enjoy it to the fullest.
This stunning property is located only minutes from Punta Cana International Airport and boasts incredible views to the ocean and to the P.B Dye designed La Cana Golf course home to Julio Iglesias, Mikhail Baryshnikov and the Oscar de la Renta family.
Interior design elements include Coralina limestone walls/floors, exotic woods and exquisite furnishings.
The estate includes a separate guest house, referred to as the 'Honeymoon suite', which has its own master suite, living room, separate kitchen and two full bathrooms.
The main house is accessed after entering grand doors leading into a beautiful courtyard lined by two symmetrical ponds and tropical vegetation with palms and flowers.
On the main level are located:
• Three complete bedroom suites, each featuring walk-in closets, a seating area, an en-suite luxurious bathroom with a separate bathtub and large shower, a flat screen TV with cable service, an individually controlled AC panel and ceiling fans.
One of the suites has a king size bed and the other two, queen size beds.
• The main living room which has two separate sitting areas
• A stunning dining room that can accommodate up to 18 sitting guests
• 12 seating state-of-the art cinema room with a choice of over a 100 movies
• Fully fitted Technogym ™ exercise room including Kinesis
• 2 large covered verandas with beautiful patio furniture
• Gourmet kitchen
• Guest powder room
• Covered garage
• A separate bedroom adjacent to the garage with has two double beds and an en-suite bathroom (great for teenagers)
• Laundry room
• Staff quarters (they are self-contained so you still have your privacy)
On the second level are located:
• Another magnificent living room/billiard/game room with 7 meter high ceiling
• Three bedroom suites (each with its own walk-in closets, seating area, luxurious bathroom with a separate bathtub and large shower, their own private terraces, a flat screen TV with cable service, individually controlled AC panels and ceiling fans).
One of the bedrooms has 1 queen size bed and a day bed with a trundle unit.
The other two suites feature a king size bed in one, and a queen size bed in the other.
• 2 large covered verandas with beautiful patio furniture
The property also features a beautiful long pool, a 10 people outdoor Jacuzzi and plenty of outdoor living spaces with outdoor lounge furniture.
Other areas set-up on the property allow to play basketball, badminton, ping pong, crocket. In the upstairs living-room you will also find billiard, chess, dominoes, backgammon, and card games.
Four adult and 2 children bicycles and two 6-seater golf carts are at your disposal at no extra cost to explore the resort and its surroundings.
Villa Palma Real full-time live-in staff consists of highly-skilled, trained and trustworthy professionals led by an experienced butler. The amazing cook, will prepare your favorite meals or her own delicious recipes. The housekeeper will clean your rooms and do your laundry to perfection. And a gardening crew will discreetly maintain the beautiful landscape daily for your enjoyment.
Each day your bedroom, as the rest of the house, will be cleaned and in the evening your beds turned down.
Laundry will be collected each morning and returned by the following day, if not sooner, washed and ironed.
For golfers, Villa Palma Real is ideally located on La Cana golf course, one of Punta Cana's top 3 Oceanside golf courses, designed by P.B. Dye (27 holes, 14 with ocean view).
In Punta Cana you will also find the Corales golf course, which is a Tom Fazio masterpiece (18 holes, 6 with ocean view). And right next door, at the Cap Cana Resort, is the spectacular and #1 voted golf course in the Caribbean and Mexico– Punta Espada, a Jack Nicklaus Signature golf course (18 holes, 18 with ocean view).
Other golf courses can also be found in the Punta Cana/Bavaro area and at Casa de Campo.
The world famous Six Senses spa is located at just a 5 minute walking distance from the house. It features a broad range of holistic wellness, rejuvenation and beauty treatments, including Thai, Vietnamese and Shiatsu massages for individuals or couples.
Indoor and outdoor treatment rooms, each with its own relaxation area and steam room. The two outdoor treatment suites are surrounded by an herb garden and tropical plants. As part of the spa's holistic focus, hydrotherapy, yoga, Pilates, reiki and meditation are also offered.
Several tennis courts are available to play or to take lessons.
And on the beach, the water sports center offers amongst other things, diving, kayaking, scuba diving, sailing, or deep-sea fishing excursions.
In Playa Blanca located at the end of a 3 mile long beach, guests can eat or have drinks at the wonderful Playa Blanca Restaurant or if they prefer they can kite-surf or get kite-surfing lessons for all levels while enjoying the beautiful environment.
Also located within the resort, is the famous Punta Cana Resort Ecological Foundation Reserve, which is a 1500 acre nature preserve featuring pristine fresh water lagoons for relaxing swims. The reserve also has a small zoo and an organic farm.
The resort has eight restaurants offering a variety of local and international cuisine. Many additional dining options are located in Punta Cana Village just outside the Resort, in Cap Cana, or a little bit further away in Bavaro.
Great dining options include La Yola, an open-air thatched roof restaurant located on the water next to the 70-slip marina, and the award winning Bamboo restaurant at the Tortuga Bay Hotel.
Horseback riding tours on resort grounds and beautiful rides along the beaches are also offered at the Punta Cana Resort & Club.
And Segway guided tours can be booked at the Playa Blanca.
Amenities included in the rate are:
Full concierge service
Round trip private transportation to and from Punta Cana airport (Up to two trips each way)
Welcome refreshing tropical fruit cocktails
In house chef ready to prepare your favorite meals (groceries are charged separately)
Safes in four bedrooms
Two golf carts for use by guests (the driver must be a licensed adult)
Daily cleaning services
Grocery shopping service. (You just pay for the groceries. No extra fee is charged for that service)
Free Wi-Fi internet service
Outdoor and indoor surround sound-system.
Cinema room, Satellite TV, DVDs
Resort amenities access
A nanny as well as additional staff and additional golf carts for larger groups can be obtained at an additional cost, if needed.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one day
- english, french, spanish
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 16, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Best family vacation we could imagine
Spent 7 wonderful days at Arricefe 54. As other commenters have mentioned, the pictures (unbelievably) do not do this house justice. It is truly spectacular, from the details of each room and bathroom to the super comfortable beds to the stunning chandeliers and of course the wonderful property and views. But the thing that makes this home special is the staff. Leo and Elba went above and beyond to make this vacation for 5 families (10 adults, 9 kids) something to remember for a lifetime.
The Punta Cana resort itself is also quite spectacular with beautiful white sand beaches and very low crowds. There are other restaurant options nearby and two golf carts to transport you around the property. There are multiple gates and security measures: a completely safe locale.
Lastly, Jacqueline and staff were wonderful to work with and made the overall transaction incredibly easy to complete. We were provided with a wonderful concierge (David) who speaks very good English and arranged a number of great excursions.
Will DEFINITELY return to Punta Cana and if at all possible, to Arricefe 54.
Thank you so much for you kind review on our Villa Palma Real. We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay! The villa's dedicated staff are truly amazing and we will make sure to pass on your kind words to them as it will make them really happy as well.
We are really looking forward to your next visit!
Gorgeous home with fantastic views of La Cana Golf course and the Caribbean beyond, definitely one of the nicest Villas in Arricife. My group of 14 ranging in age from 18-63 all had a fantastic time enjoying the pool, the beach, the home theater, and of course playing golf on the course right behind the Villa. Property Managers Laura and Michel were very helpful and there is tons to do in the area. Highly recommend!
La AltaGracia, Punta Cana
Luxe and effortless, this astounding home was the ultimate destination for SIXTEEN 20-Somethings + 2 Moms. Hats off to Laura and Michelle Kearney - (darling Wife/Husband Property Managers). They contacted me the week prior, we set menus for pre-stocking and they arranged airport+evening transportation. They provided us with daily updates on expenses - so helpful!!! Ricardo (best butler) supervised daily grocery runs (4 cases water + food/bar for 18) was just Part 1 of his day. He mixed fresh lime margaritas, set a never-ending table of Elba’s creative meals - don’t miss her ceviche and chocolate gooey cake! Ricardo and Darling Housekeepers could be found washing piles of dishes, wine glasses, cutlery+++ late into the night. Our days were spent frolicking at the beach club or lounging by the pool. Mornings were kicked-off with huge breakfasts while 8 bedrooms were fluffed, bathrooms cleaned and loads of towels replaced each day. We spent a fun day at Jellyfish Restaurant/Beach Bar. The girls loved a late night at CocoBongo and met other friends at The Hard Rock. Thanks to Jacquilene for answering all pre-stay questions and setting payment dates - very quick responses were reassuring. LaAltaGracia offers luxe accommodations, superior service + an excellent value. We reluctantly said adios, but took home many happy memories - MUCHAS GRACIAS!!!
Beautiful property and a wonderful vacation for this group of 13!
Villa Palma Real Arricefe 54 was the perfect setting for our group of 13 which consisted of 6 moms and 7 sons. We traveled from the states to celebrate spring break and the upcoming graduation for 5 of the boys. Upon arriving we were all so wonderfully surprised at the most incredible and picturesque setting. The home is very luxurious and tastefully decorated. The bedrooms are all large and spacious with very comfortable beds and well appointed bathrooms. Ricardo, Elba and the rest of the staff were attentive and took great care of us. The meals were all wonderful and they did a good job of trying to meet our needs. There was a slight language barrier as not many in our group spoke Spanish but that did not keep us from having a great time.
Laura and Michel, our property managers were very welcoming and friendly, they were absolutely wonderful! They checked on us daily, ran several errands for us and helped us to get the safes working properly in the home. They were always willing to help and assist whenever we needed them.
The boys loved having the golf carts and traveled all over the gated community, it was very convenient to have them. The beach is really close and so are local restaurants and shops. But the pool at the house was by far the most popular with all. It was so nice to spend so much time just hanging around lounging and swimming.
The reason I'm giving 4 stars instead of 5 is the fact that the theatre room and back 2 bedrooms behind the theatre room smelled really bad. There is some type of moisture issue going on at the back end of that part of the house. After contacting Laura and Michel, they tried their best to remedy the situation but it's something that needs direct attention from the owner and builder. It was a real letdown for the people in our group who had to sleep in those back 2 bedrooms. Anyone with asthma, allergies or small children would not be able to stay in those rooms.
Overall, our group had a wonderful time together and enjoyed our stay at Villa Palma Real. Thank you to Jacqueline, Laura, Michel, Ricardo, Elba and the rest of the staff!
Thank you very much for your kind review and we are delighted that you and your family enjoyed the house and the resort. We would be happy to welcome you back whenever you feel like enjoying the sun and the wonderful hospitality on this lovely island.
We also thank you for drawing our attention to the issue of humidity in the rear part of the house. Prior to your arrival we have had almost a month of heavy tropical rains in the evenings and given that these 2 rooms are not as exposed to the sun as the other parts of the house, there was indeed moisture in the air which did not have time to dry out. During your stay we have brought some de-humidifiers and although they have solved the problem, it took a few days. We have also called specialists to check all the installations and they have confirmed that it is only humidity which accumulates during heavy rain periods. As mentioned before, we are nevertheless delighted that you have enjoyed your stay and the whole staff was extremely happy to have you as guests in our little piece of paradise. Hope to see you soon back in beautiful Punta Cana.
Perfect celebration of family!
We could not have asked for a better setting for the celebration of my parent's 50th wedding anniversary. There were 16 of us total and we used every amenity offered in the villa. Our group consisted of a toddler, teenagers, adults, active grandparents, even one pregnant gal! Each family had their own space for down-time along with beautiful gathering spaces that allowed for conversations, eating & drinking, and competitive matches of ping-pong and pool! Everyone enjoyed the movie theater at different times. Elba and Ricardo, along with the two lovely housekeepers managed our group easily. We even had a medical emergency mid-week that luckily was remedied. Ricardo was prepared in an instant to get us the medical attention we needed. The golf carts were a bonus each day and we had just one instance where one was not fully charged to get all of us out. While the staff are only Spanish-speaking, two of us are fluent and were able to communicate - though it made it harder for those who did not speak Spanish. Yet, this did not hamper our stay and was a good reminder of culture and traveling to other countries. My only suggestion for the property would be to have a welcome book including FAQ's. We hope we will have the opportunity to return in the future.
Thank you so much for your review! I am so glad you enjoyed your stay at this beautiful villa!
We all look forward to having you and your family back in the future!
Beautiful property but in our opinion, it is in horrible disrepair
Punta Cana is great and my family has rented many homes there for many years. We chose this one because it looked beautiful, it had a great write up, and plenty of room for my children and grandchildren. Until this home, we have never had any problems with the properties we have rented in Punta Cana.
In our opinion, this home is in terrible disrepair and needs a major amount of repairs and maintenance. The listing discloses many of the features of the home, and that is why we rented it. But many of the features, and items we never had problems with in past home rentals, simply did not work or did not work properly.
Below are some of the problems we had with this property during our one week stay:
• The outdoor Jacuzzi tub never worked. We were told it couldn’t be fixed during our stay.
• The “state-of-the art cinema room” was unusable. It had a great selection of movies, but no DVD player. Even if the cinema room worked, the air-conditioning in the room didn’t. And it had a bad musky smell, again, making it unusable.
• Most of the TVs in the house did not work. We were hoping to watch the Super Bowl but that was not possible except everyone sitting in the gym which was terribly uncomfortable.
• Many of the bathroom sinks were difficult to use because they drained extremely slowly. This included the master bedroom bathroom. I couldn’t shave with this sink and had a hard time using it because of water back-up.
• Taking a shower was difficult because on some of the bathrooms (including the master bath), it would take up to 15 minutes (or longer), to get warm water. Same problem for many of the bathroom sinks.
• None of the telephones in the home worked.
• The server needed to be re-booted frequently.
• The glass shower door in the master bedroom bathroom was broken.
• The water drains off the master bedroom were not secured to the ground (as they should be). When it rained at night, the drains hit the master bedroom, which made a lot of noise. It was difficult to sleep in the master bedroom because the noise of the drains hitting the home would wake us up at night.
• None of the safes in the home worked.
• One of the electric carts kept stalling out and it needed to be pushed to the home once.
On the positive side, the cook, butler and maid were excellent. Fortunately, my daughter speaks fluent Spanish, so communicating with them was not a problem.
We were very surprised and saddened by your comments and are very sorry that you did not enjoy your stay to the fullest as is our aim for all our guests.
Below is an explanation to the issues you raised. We want future guests to make their own assessment of the property which until your review had received only praise and amazing reviews from previous travelers:
• Jacuzzi : A day before your arrival a pipe burst and could only be fixed by digging through the floor of the jacuzzi. The repair would have taken a few days and would have disrupted your stay. We therefore opted to fix it after your departure. The tub was filled with water, however the jets did not work properly.
• Cinema room: The cinema room did work and as soon as you advised the staff that there was a problem, a technician came, and it turned out that a cable was disconnected. This was fixed immediately and worked perfectly. Regarding the DVD, there is an XBOX machine which is also a DVD player and our movies could have been played on it. In addition to this there is an Apple TV with Netflix access so there were plenty of entertainment options. There was an ac issue in that room which has been addressed.
• TVs: All the TVs in the house (10 in total!) worked and were connected to the Silver Cable service which is available in the DR. You found your desired channel to watch the Super Bowl in the gym and decided to stay there. You were also offered the possibility to have your own space in a nearby hotel to watch it on a big screen, but you preferred to stay in the house.
• Bathroom sinks: All the sinks drain perfectly. We have Kohler push button sinks and they are in perfect order. You just needed to press them for the water to drain or leave them open.
•Showers: The hot water does takes a few of minutes to arrive in some of the bathrooms. It is a very large property with 9 bathrooms and the hot water is not instantaneous but does not take 15 minutes.
• Phones: These are CISCO telephones connected to the internal house server and are not meant to be used for international phone calls but for internal communication.
•The server and safes work just fine.
• Carts: We provide 2 electric carts with the house which work perfectly. You rented two additional carts and one of them gave you problems. We cannot be responsible for the carts you rented from a third party.
Again we are very sorry that you faced some minor maintenance issues but are glad you mostly enjoyed your stay regardless.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Prices are quoted in US dollars. A security deposit or a Property Damage Protection insurance policy will be required.