|Minimum Stay||30 nights|
Join our creative network and great group of "alumni" who've stayed here: http://MoodyStudio.com
Located on historic Moody Road, 5 minutes from Freeway 280 and close to the intersection of 280 and Freeway 85; 15 minutes drive to Palo Alto; 20 minutes drive to Stanford; 20 minutes drive to San Jose; 40 minutes drive to downtown San Francisco, but you feel as if you're in the country with birds chirping and no freeway traffic noise.
Fully furnished. Private front and back entries to large studio, new kitchenette, full bath; pitched high ceiling area with three skylights. Tile front patio. Cobblestone back patio – private BBQ area. Large outdoor storage unit (122 gal). Onsite parking (one car only).
• Remodeled by Harvard-trained architect,
• Do your morning run/ workout at Hidden Villa Organic Farm only a few minutes jog away (many hiking trails start here); or at the Foothill College Fitness Center 8 minutes drive away, or at Lake Boronda, 5 minutes drive away.
• Meditation Center close by.
Shady haven sheltered by heritage oak trees that's 20 degrees cooler than Silicon Valley in the summer and cozy in winter; deer, squirrels, birds, frogs (when it rains). Fountains on patio and deck.
• Completely renovated with new kitchen appliances including 10+ cu ft fridge, microwave, cooktop burners, professional toaster oven.
• Fully furnished including antiques and artwork.
• your own private cobblestone BBQ patio has a Weber Spirit E-210 Propane Grill.
• ATT is the only cell phone carrier that does not have good reception here.
$250 / month includes high speed wireless internet: Blast Plus –– lightning fast Internet + YV XFINITY download speeds up to 50 Mbps to stream movies and shows in HD on multiple devices, including local channels plus favorites like CNN, A&E and Comedy Central, as well as utilities (heat, propane gas and electricity, water, garbage), outdoor storage, BBQ and one car parking space included in the total. Additional for two persons or pets.
Queen bed with memory foam mattress, top quality linens, down comforter (synthetic available on request).
I love the opposites of Silicon Valley, from entrepreneurship to peaceful retreat, from culture to beautiful natural settings. In addition to Moody Studio West on Moody Road in Los Altos Hills, we also have Moody Studio East in Back Bay, Boston
Moody Studio attracts a range of people, from entrepreneurs to inventors, filmmakers and artists, and those who just want to relax in beautiful natural surroundings.
A great hybrid: the highspeed energy of Silicon Valley with the peaceful environment of the hills
This is a beautiful and quiet place to relax or get work done, designed with a deep sense for style and art. It was my second stay here and I would return any time whenever travel permits.
in the hills but only 5 minutes from Freeway 280, 15 minutes' drive from highlights in Silicon Valley and Stanford University; 20 minutes from San Jose, and 40 minutes from San Francisco
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
30 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 1 guests; add $65 per night, per additional guest|
|Refundable damage deposit||$200|
|Property Damage Protection||$59|
Pet fee is $5 per day per pet
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.