Beautiful, spacious, 3200 sq. foot, 3 level home in San Francisco’s best neighborhood on a quiet tree lined street.
The Castro is hip, vibrant, in the center of the city and almost always sunny. Public transportation, great restaurants and shopping are just steps away. Just 3 MUNI Metro stops to Moscone Convention Center or Union Square.
Great for families and groups of colleagues, our home has two living room spaces and is ideal for family vacations or business groups.
This home has WiFi throughout and is a 5 BR/4 bath house that sleeps up to 14 with two Queen beds, two full beds, and 7 twins.
The Main Level
High ceilings, crown moldings and hardwood floors, with an open concept living/dining and kitchen.
• Kitchen - Heated floors, quartz countertops and is fully equipped with cookware, beautiful dishes, spices, etc.
• Patio - Sliding doors open out to a slate patio with trees, flowers and outdoor seating and a Weber gas grill.
• Living Room - Wood burning fireplace, 55” flat screen TV and DVD player.
• Dining room table seats 8 with the ability to expand to seat 12.
• Two Bedrooms
o One with a double bed.
o One with a queen bed and an en suite bath with walk-in shower.
• Full Bath
• Laundry room with new LG top of the line washer/dryer.
• Master Suite - Gas fireplace and seating area. Huge bathroom with large soaking tub. Huge shower with a rainforest shower head and 3 additional wall jets. Bath has top of the line finishings, custom tile, double sinks, heated floors, and granite countertop. The queen bed is made with luxury linens. Flat screen TV with blue ray player.
• Two additional bedrooms
o One with a full bed and a seating area.
o One with bunk beds
o Fourth bathroom has a large Jacuzzi tub with shower, glass shower screen and custom tile.
• Family Room - Skylights, gas fireplace, Wii and many games, ping-pong table.
• This room can sleep 5 guests in separate beds.Day bed (twin), an extremely comfortable double sofa sleeper (no bars, it's like a real bed) and three twin platform beds. Since it is a private space (this room takes up the whole floor) it can be used as a 6th bedroom.
Why You’ll Love Staying Here
We combine the best of being in a hotel with the warmth and comfort of a home, including providing spa robes in the bathrooms, chocolates by each bed and a chilled bottle of excellent California wine waiting for you upon your arrival.
This is a great house for families as the kids can be in the third floor rec room entertaining themselves and the adults can socialize two floors down in the main living room area. There is Wifi throughout the entire house.
Sightseeing in San Francisco begins when you leave the house. We are located in an historic neighborhood three blocks away from the Antique Trolley Line and the MUNI metro. We offer easy access to San Francisco's most popular sightseeing destinations. We are two short blocks away from supermarkets, restaurants, bars, nightclubs, spas, shopping and most anything else you may want. Come enjoy the best SF has to offer!
Keywords: San Francisco vacation rental, Castro rental, vacation rental, family friendly, 5 bedroom house, 4 Bathrooms, San Francisco vacation home, San Francisco short term rentals, Monthly vacation rental, monthly business rental, houses near Moscone Center, house near Moscone Center, Business rentals in San Francisco, Vacation rentals in San Francisco