|Space||1,000 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||3 - 5 nights|
March SPECIAL- $1950 wk. or $295 nt. 4 nt minimum for this rate.
Wake up in the tree tops in the premier resort in the nation
Leave your cars at home! 2-3 min free shuttle to Aspen town core & Aspen Ski Mountain, with a feeling of being away from it all! 10 minute walk to town center.
Summer is booking fast!! Only 2 weeks left in August.
Very large and lovely.(1000sq. ft + balcony)
Sunny, open kitchen/living/dining.
Free high speed wi-fi
42" flat screen tv with on demand service
Stylish, but comfortable modern/mid-century decor with all original art
Big, deep soaking tub in a gorgeous mosaic bathroom. Upgrades as of 2016.
Comfy bed with organic latex mattress and stunning custom maple bed
Mountain views from all windows
Pets have big fenced yard (shared)
Big windows facing Aspen Mountain
Corner office area
Please note that rates change for specific events and holidays. Contact me for a quote.
Fantastic bike and walking trails to town or to the nature preserve. One child considered. There is a pak-n-play, sofa bed and a blow up twin available.
Please see my other listings:
Gorgeous modern studio- VRBO/398655, Homeaway/148329
Fantastic artists home- VRBO/105532, Homeaway/148326
I'm a native Aspenite with family still here. I studied, lived and worked in London, the Bay Area, New York and Los Angeles as a professional designer and artist. Here I am - home again. I love the nature and the culture that Aspen has to offer.
Christie purchased this condo in 2005
This home has good vibes! There just isn't any other way to say it. The builder did a beautiful job orienting it toward the warmth of the sun in winter and cool in summer.
It's close to everything, yet in the tree tops and away from the noise and bustle of town.
Location is superb: in town, but quiet. Modern decor with original art. Good pricing. Always professionally cleaned.
I love dogs and think it's important to allow people to travel with well-behaved pet members of the family!
- Large and comfortable condo. High ceilings really open it up.
- Well appointed.
- Nice full kitchen.
- Awesome huge tub for a hot soak.
- Convenient location if you have a vehicle. Never had a problem parking in town. 3/4 mile walk from center of town otherwise.
- Considering the condo is pretty modern, the linens and bedding in the house are just terrible. The various towels are old and look like they were just collected along the way. The two pillows on the bed were beyond worn, and when asked, we were directed to a couple shammed pillows in the closet. The blanket that was on the bed under the comforter was stained to the point where we took it off the bed. A small investment would go a long way here. These comforts really matter when you're tired from being out skiing all day and just want to fall into a nice bed and relax.
- I've rented places that have thin walls, but I have no idea what's going on with the curtain hanging on the wall (not window, the wall left of the bed in the photos) and what appears to be a thin sheet of particle board behind it separating this unit from the one next door. It seriously looks like the wall was thrown up in 30 min to create a temporary or seasonal rental space, even including foam strips along the edges to try and muffle the sound. The people who live behind the make shift wall could be heard as if they were standing in the same room (we were privy to full conversations). That curtain/wall is not shown in the photos of the house so be advised since I could see some viewing this as a security risk.
Wow, this was a great space in Aspen. It was tastefully decorated, spacious and very comfortable. The kitchen was great, with all you needed to cook, the living area comfortable with good wifi and the bedroom felt peaceful and the bed comfortable. The bathtub was amazing and I enjoyed soaking in it every night after skiing. The location worked out well, with a bus stop close by and really easy walking distance to everything downtown. It is a "3 plex" and the only downside would be occasional noise from the other units, but that is to be expected and did not affect our enjoyment in any way. The owner was great about getting us the entry info on time and returning our deposit. Would definitely stay again.
We stayed in Christie's apartment over the holidays and couldn't be happier with the overall experience. The apartment is spacious and well appointed within walking distance to town. Christie is an amazing host and was very helpful with babysitting and other last minute referrals. We hope to be back before too long!
We spent a wonderful Christmas at Christie's condo. Not only was she a perfect host, her condo was very charming. It was within walking distance of Aspen village. In addition there are many lovely walking trails close by which my puppies enjoyed. I will definitely return.
Christies location is excellent. The apartment is spacious, full of light, and very well planned out.
Perfect for a couple, small family.Pet friendly. Our small bichon frise enjoyed romping in the front yard very much.
Would definitely return.(hopefully soon)
We had an increbdible time at Chrisite's place. Christie was welcoming and helpful by recommending local activities, hikes, restaurants and shops. The apartment is full of light with Christie's own thought provoking art gracing the walls. Our dog Posey felt equally welcomed by Honey as the two had a grand time romping in the spacious yard. The kitchen was well-equipped and everything was clean and well-maintained. The last day we had a terrific time bungy jumping with Christie on the top of Aspen mountain! I hope we can stay at Christie's place again!
Aspen. & blocks from City Market on the corner of Riverside
Other Activities: Shopping, Kayaking, Cross Country Skiing, Downhill/Alpine Skiing, Snowboarding, Snowmobiling, Wildlife Viewing, Health/Beauty Spa, Hot Air Ballooning
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Apr 17 2017 - May 31 2017
5 night minimum stay
Dec 22 2017 - Jan 2 2018
5 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Cleaning fee||$100 + Tax|
Please contact owner for deals and specific dates and situations. Holiday and special event dates are higher.