**Please contact us to confirm rates for more than 2 nights, as they may not calculate accurately.
**All reservations must meet all Booking Requirements
This 5-Star luxury oasis, only 40 minutes from Chicago, is a private, secluded, spa-quality, ultimate beachfront getaway right on the Indiana Dunes National Lakeshore. Miller Beach Dream Retreat offers commanding views of Lake Michigan, unspoiled dunes, the Chicago skyline and is loaded with first-class amenities, top-of-the-line fixtures, appliances, furnishings, and a pro sand volleyball court. This year-round Beach Retreat is Indiana’s most luxurious vacation rental offering complete privacy.
MILLER BEACH, IN, is the closest beach-side community to Chicago, is a unique and growing artist community in NW Indiana full of:
* Shopping Destinations
* Fine Dining
* Miles of pristine beaches and nature trails
* Hundreds of attractions are located within 60 minutes:Casinos, Amusement/Water Parks, Golf, Antiquing, Wineries, Outlet Malls
* Close proximity to Chicago’s rich culture
DREAM RETREAT: ENTIRE COMPOUND
* 6 bedrooms
* 5 baths
* Two full kitchens
* 2000sqft of custom outdoor living space
* Sleeps 19 in beds (including 2 queen sofa pullouts)
* Additional sleeping accommodations for 10 guests include five high-rise, deluxe aerobeds
* Floorplan is functional with large gathering spaces for grand-scale entertaining and comfortable, cozy nooks for managed solitude.
* Unlike most rentals flanked on both sides by neighbors which offer no privacy, the Dream Retreat is 350 feet from our closest neighbor. It is located on a quiet, tree-lined, cul-de-sac street and corner lot. Daily maid service available upon request.
* Perfect for guest chefs or families to make meals together, this full-service kitchen opens to the two-story Great Room.
* Dining service for 3* Bosch and Jenn-Air professional appliance suite includes double electric baking and convection microwave ovens, 36in gas roasting oven with six-sealed burners, warming oven, chimney hood, built-in Fridge with auto ice-maker, dishwasher,
* Custom, built-in wine center that features two separate Marvel cooling units for red wine and cold-temperature beverages as well as specialty glassware cabinets.
* Double-bowl farm sink with Grohe pull-out faucet, all small appliances, cookware, bakeware, flatware, glassware, barware, and supplies.
* Oversized island has a prep sink and seating for four guests.
* Keurig coffee station
MULTI LEVEL DECKS
* Overlooks the beautiful National Lakeshore, its unspoiled beaches, lush dune-scape, and the Chicago Skyline.
* 2000sqft of private and secluded outdoor living space
* Five multi-level decks
* Several seating and dining areas including a conversation fire pit, bistro tables, cushioned chairs, loungers, hammock and swing.
* 8-person hot tub with LED lighting
* Heated outdoor shower
* Professional Napoleon gas grill
* Professional sand volley ball court set to women’s Olympic specifications.
* Guesthouse also has private deck, Weber gas grill, and bistro table.
* Experience the rustic-chic atmosphere of 28ft beamed, cathedral wood ceiling with studio lighting and five skylights
* Six large casement windows and patio doors open to the main deck
* Wood burning stove provides cozy ambiance, dancing flames, and warmth on those chilly nights
* Solid hickory dining table seats ten and banquet tables and chairs are also available.
* Chocolate leather sofa and matching club chairs complete the space.
* Inviting wrap-around balcony overlooks the Great Room and is one of the most popular gathering places
* It conveniently opens to the multi-level decks and has an 18ft wall of windows to showcase panoramic views
* Lounge on the leather sectional or perch in the parakeet chair while viewing the 50in HDTV with Blu-Ray DVD and Dolby 5.1 surround sound.
* Play poker or games on the professional table
* Stream music inside and out with the Yamaha and Jamo high-fidelity sound system.
* A Queen Anne Foosball table
* Walk-in wet bar with counter space for ten, refrigerator, Kohler sink and faucet, and back-light bar shelves
* TV viewing area has a coffee leather queen sofa-bed and club chairs
* A 55in digital cable HDTV with Dolby 5.1 surround sound
* A library with over 200 DVDs and 200 CDs.
* Master Suite
* 4 queen bedrooms
* Bunk Room which sleeps five and has one twin XL over queen plus a twin over twin bunk.
* Two queen sofa beds
* Several high-rise, self-inflating/deflating Aerobeds with built-in headboards are available. Guests love the convenience and simplicity of putting them wherever and whenever.
* All bedrooms offer high thread-count linens, comforters and pillows
* Ceiling fans or stand fans
* Digital cable HDTVs with DVD players
* Ample closet space with hangers, full length mirrors, dressers, and nightstands with lamps.
* 1200 sqft
* Double 9ft patio doors open to wrap-around decks with amazing lake views, table seating, and built-in bench which
* Views of spectacular sun rises over the dune-scape, Lake Michigan, and the Chicago skyline
* Sky lit cathedral ceilings and Juliette balcony with French doors overlooking the Entertainment Loft and Great Room below
* A premium queen sized Stearns & Foster bed is centered to maximum views of surrounding nature.
* 60in Smart HDTV with digital cable and Roku for movie and music streaming.
* Adjacent is the 10ft by 8ft Master Closet with skylights, window, and raised loft area
En-suite MASTER BATH
* Custom-designed spa sanctuary with commercial-grade fixtures
* Kohler steam shower with seating for two persons, a eucalyptus oil reservoirs for steam-aroma therapy, and temperature-controlled, Grohe rain fall shower head and hand-held massaging shower
* Dry-Cedar Sauna with benches for two persons to lie down, digital controls, and cedar enclosed walls and ceiling
* The two-person peninsula jetted-tub has artic white tile and 12 air-controlled jets. Dimmable LED chandelier lighting sets the perfect ambiance for your break from reality
* Separate vanities with custom mirrors and Grohe faucets as well as a separate WC room
BATHROOMS (5 total)
* Custom vanities and mirrors
* Kohler sinks
* Grohe faucets
* Rain fall shower heads
* Marble tile
* Fluffy towels
* Shampoo, conditioner, body wash, tissues
* Hair dryers
GUESTHOUSE at Miller Beach Dream Retreat
* Full Kitchen
* Bathroom with rain shower head and jetted tub
* 16ft vaulted skylighted ceilings
* Dining table seating for 6
* Leather queen sleeper sofa
* 50in Smart TV with Blu-Ray player
* Private deck with Weber gas grill and bistro table
* Private entrance
* All major appliances, ice-maker, dishwasher
* Quartz counters
* Island seating for two
* Built-in desk
* Grohe sprayer faucet
* All small appliances
* Keurig coffee station
* Cookware, bakeware, flatware, glassware, barware
* Soaps, towels, paper towels, etc.
* Driveway parking for 8 vehicles
* Three mega-capacity laundry units which use pureWash Pro Activated Oxygen (Ozone) to clean and sanitize. They do not require detergent, bleach, fabric softener, or hot water.
* 11 HDTVs with DVD players
* Supplies including soaps, paper towels, tissue, trash bags, etc.
* 11 Mitsubishi AC wall units and radiant heat boiler with six thermostatic zones for customized comfort.
* We are also dog-friendly and allow up to four (4) adult, house-trained dogs: $79/dog, $29/night or $200/week
* 2 night minimum.
* Observed Holidays require a three night minimum and Holiday Premium may apply
* Licensee must be at least 30 years of age.
* Additional Fee for more than 19 guests: $50/person (one-time) use and occupancy fee (over the age of 2).
* Occupancy Limit: The Dream Retreat accommodates up to 29 guests.
* Onsite Parking available for 8, Overflow parking located 5 minutes from house
* No high school, prom, college, bachelor parties or similar groups, or underage groups are permitted.
* No commercial or retail entities or third-party service providers (e.g., catering companies, DJ’s, VJ’s, rental equipment companies, etc.).
* No illegal, dangerous, or non-family oriented activities of any kind are permitted on the Premises (e.g., underage drinking, illegal narcotics, strippers, beach fires, fireworks, etc.).
* Care for the Premises with all due care, leave it undamaged, clean, and keep conditions safe throughout your stay.