|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
2bedroomed well equipped house with cleverly tailored furnishing overlooking rectangular flowerful garden and in a tranquil neighborhood. Comfortably sleeps 4, having 1 full-size bed(not queen but enough for 2), a twin size bed, both with good mattresses and plushy pillows plus a duvet. There is plenty of room for an extra cot plus a toddler bed and bunk bed are also available if required. You also get to have large windows and full length curtains for privacy. The interior design is influenced by African design blended with a bit of modern luxury to give you that traditional home comfort. Comfy sofas coupled with flatscreen cable TV, DVD player plus iron and board. Provision for a continental style breakfast including a kitchen kettle, toaster, microwave, fridge and other cookware. Delightful tranquil compound, ideal for lazy days soaking up the sun and al fresco dining. Children's play area, tended lawn and good size ideal for family gatherings and group holidays. It is surrounded by a larger garden with plants planted with emphasis on the indigenous plants of Uganda.(picturesque treeyard). Drive way to the house is accessed through a security gate for ultimate safety and there is ample parking space
Perfect base to explore city centre, nearby beaches, zoos and the like. Be it a business trip/vacation/honeymoon, this is the place to be.
• Hosts stay close by so they are within arm's reach incase of any concerns
• Public taxis pass right outside our security gate so transport is never an issue
• Offer free high speed portable WIFI
• Can pick you direct from the airport so that you are not overcharged by airport taxis
• 15 minutes from the city centre.
• Glad to show you a few typical Ugandan dishes and how to prepare them.
• Free DVD's with documentaries about the main tourist attractions in Uganda and major historic events of the nation
• Child and pet friendly.
• Discounted rate on bookings over 30 days
• Free Simcard to jumpstart your communication while travelling
ADDITIONAL PAID SERVICES
Addition paid services are available such as daily and weekly maid services, food service, airport pick up, laundry service
I am a 24 year old male, Born again Christian. I am currently finishing up with my undergraduate degree in Human Medicine and Surgery. I take great pleasure in having guests around.
Owner/Property Manager purchased this house in 1968
My mum and I live right next 2 apartments which we rent out throughout the whole year. We are ever accessible incase any of our dear guests have any concerns or need advice on how to get around. All our apartments are fully furnished and the pricetag caters for all utilities and other services.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.