Cedar Wood in Lake Arrowhead - Located in Lake Arrowhead- Just what you'd expect to find in a cozy mountain cabin. Nestled among trees this charming two bedroom two bath cabin features hot tub, TV, DVD player, WiFi, and washer/dryer. Fitted with all the conveniences of home, Cedar Wood in Lake Arrowhead has a full kitchen with stove/oven, refrigerator, microwave, blender, toaster, coffee maker, dishes, pots/pans, and more.
Bedroom one - king bed, private deck.
Bedroom two - double bed, twin bed.
Parking for 2 vehicles.
Cedar Wood comes with fresh towels, and beds are made up with fresh linens and plenty of cozy blankets. Our dedicated cleaning crew has the cabin clean and ready before your visit and does the cleaning after your stay.
Sorry, no pets are allowed at Cedar Wood.
No indoor smoking is permitted.
Lake Arrowhead Village 4.6 Miles
Santa's Village 5.3 Miles
Big Bear Lake 24.3 Miles
This little cabin has everything you need: well-appointed kitchen, fireplace, two balconies, a hot tub. It's okay. I'm sure there are better properties for the price, but a lot of cabins were booked. The hot tub is one of the "soft tubs" where you sit just on the floor of the tub - no internal seats. It did keep its temperature okay, but it wasn't too comfortable to sit in. Also, the cabin is kind of nondescript inside. It looks like a condo - not terribly cabin-y feeling. But overall, this is an okay--not amazing--place to stay. It was very quiet when we were there, but the (close) next door houses were not occupied, so who knows how it would be in peak season.
Overall I would say it was a great stay. We did not arrive till late (which made it a little difficult to find the cabin seeing as too how dark it gets) so fyi I recommend arriving during the day. When we arrived at the Cedar Woods Cabin it was beautiful we had a great stay. Everything was clean, kitchen was equipped with whatever we needed, all the amenities i.e. towels/laundry/fireplace let’s just say if you’re looking for a great peaceful get away I highly recommend. . They did not have a bb'q which we were looking forward to having (so bring your own).The town has great people. Very friendly they can give great advice for things to do during your stay. Nice little shops. Great for walks, hikes. We did a few hikes and loved all of them. Our favorite was the heart shape rock trail, amongst others. We would definitely revisit. Thank you Cedar Woods at Lake Arrowhead for a much needed relaxing getaway. We highly recommend this place.
I would recommend this cabin. I have rented quite a few houses and cabins, so here are my observations, in no particular order:
- Clean home; soap, shampoo, conditioner, lotion, towels, dish sponge, paper towels, all prepared for us and presented neatly.
- No BBQ, which is pretty ubiquitous in cabin rentals.
- Outstanding cable TV and internet service. Best selection of channels and fastest internet I've ever had at a cabin rental.
- TV in living room is small for the space.
- House overall is poorly lit. Living room in particular is poorly lit. Could use a few floor lamps throughout the house.
- Balcony is great. Really clean and wide. It was nice taking an afternoon nap in the reclining chairs.
- Didn't use the hot tub, but there is one.
- We ate breakfast out on the balcony, which was great...until a bunch of bees came after our food. We abandoned the meal about halfway in when there were about 5 or 6 bees in our faces and in our food. Bring some kind of pest repelling devices/sprays/candles if you intend to eat outside. Other than that incident, no pests encountered.
Overall, a very nice cabin. Just know that it's a little dim in the cabin, you shouldn't eat outside, and there's no BBQ. But if you're someone like me who likes to be connected to sports and TV shows, it's great because of the cable TV.