When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Big Bear 4 Seasons One is a one bedroom loft with small bunk bed alcove, two bath cabin with a living room, TV with HBO, WiFi, and full kitchen with stove/oven, refrigerator, microwave, toaster, dishes, pots/pans, and more. Private deck. Shared charcoal barbecue.
Walk to the lake, Meadow Park, many shops and restaurants. Just a short drive to the ski slopes, golf, zoo, horseback riding.
Loft bedroom - queen bed.
Alcove - bunk beds.
Living room - futon.
Big Bear 4 Seasons One comes with fresh towels, and beds are made up with fresh linens and plenty of cozy blankets. Our dedicated cleaning crew has everything clean and ready before your visit and does the cleaning after your stay.
Maximum occupancy 6. Parking for 2 vehicles.
No indoor smoking is permitted.
Lake Walking Distance
Village Walking Distance
Snow Summit 1.2 Miles
Bear Mountain 3.0 Miles
Oktoberfest 3.1 Miles
Overall, the cabin worked out well for our family and was fine for budget accommodations (definitely cheaper than renting 2 hotel rooms in the area to fit 6).
- Very centrally located (right by the Village and very close to Snow Summit)
- Good price for sleeping 6 people (or 7 really with the extra twin bed outside of the upstairs bedroom)
- It seemed clean and tidy
- Everything worked well - TVs, heater, nice microwave, toaster, coffee maker
- Downstairs bathroom was very small (shower was tiny) and was in need of update/repair
- There was no shower in the upstairs bedroom (only a bathtub) - but I did appreciate all the nice storage there to put your toiletries.
- Bunkbed room was tiny (more of a closet than a room really), had no working light and I don't think it had a door (which was a bit of a problem b/c my kids were in there and it was right off the living room)
- Pillows were really bad (which would be an easy thing to fix). I don't like puffy pillows, but these were so thin you had to double them up to make it sort of comfortable. My husband thought the bed upstairs was very uncomfortable, but I don't think it was that bad really...the bad pillows just made it hard to sleep. There also were no fitted sheets, so the lower sheet didn't stay on the bed while sleeping.
- The box spring on the upstairs twin bed had a big stain on it. This wasn't a big deal, but could also be easily fixed by adding a fitted sheet to the box spring or putting the mattress on a platform bed instead.
- My mother-in-law wished there was a broom or vacuum available for us to clean up. She also commented that the finish on the non-stick pans was coming off, which is not so healthy.
I just had an overnight stay in this cabin and it was so cute. Very clean, towels/extra blankets available. Cabin was fully stocked and it was so spacious and private. It was only a few minutes from Snow Summit, so the location was perfect! Coolcabins was very helpful with the checkin/checkout process. I would definitely recommend this place.