NO PETS and NO SMOKING inside the cabin policy! No Exceptions! Must be over 25 to reserve. No youth groups or sports teams.
Sasquatch Ridge is a luxury cabin right in the heart of Pigeon Forge, Tennessee. The cabin is appointed with your family's comfort and entertainment in mind. When you aren't out enjoying the national park and the attractions nearby, your family can enjoy time with each other while enjoying the many amenities Sasquatch Ridge has.
Located just a half a mile off of the Parkway in Pigeon Forge, between traffic lights 7 (Old Mill) and 8 (Dollywood Blvd), Sasquatch Ridge is conveniently located and just a short drive to all the major attractions in the Smoky Mountains area.
Miles from Sasquatch Ridge:
* Old Mill - 1
* Smoky Mountain Convention Center - 1.6
* The Ripken Experience - 2.1
* LeConte Center / The Island of Pigeon Forge - 2.4
* Wear Farm City Park - 3.6
* Tanger Outlet - 4.8
* Dollywood - 4.9
* Gatlinburg (Ripley's Aquarium) - 7.7
* Gatlinburg Convention Center - 8.2
You’ll find activities galore along Parkway: shopping outlet centers, museums, dinner shows, mini golf, helicopter rides, zip-line tours, go-carts and so much more! You’ll also find the short drive to the grocery store and many restaurants to be a major convenience during your stay.
Sasquatch Ridge can comfortably sleep from 10-14 people (maximum of 10 adults), with four bedrooms and three full bathrooms. All bedrooms are equipped with gel-cooled memory foam mattresses and all have up-scale bedding so you can enjoy a restful sleep during your trip. Each bedroom is decorated with an animal theme inspired by the Smoky Mountain Region.
• The Bear Room is the master bedroom, located on the upper level. This room boasts a king bed and a queen sized sleeper sofa. You can access a full bathroom directly from the bedroom that has a stand up shower and whirlpool bath (bathroom is also accessible from the hallway).
• The Eagle Room is on the main level. This room has a king bed. You can access a full bathroom from the bedroom (washer and dryer are located in this bathroom). This bathroom is also accessible from the hallway.
• The Horse Room is on the lower level. It has a king bed with memory foam mattress.
• The Owl Room is on the lower level and has a queen over queen bunk bed, accommodating up to four people (even four adults)! Even the bunk bed has memory foam mattresses. There is a full bathroom in the lower level, accessible from the hallway.
Additionally, there is a queen sized sleeper sofa located in the living room on the main level. Both this sleeper sofa and that in the Master bedroom have memory foam mattresses.
Fun for All
You’re sure to be out and about enjoying all the wonderful activities the Smoky Mountains area has to offer. Rest assured, though, there is plenty for your group to do right at Sasquatch Ridge!
If you are a movie lover or a giant sports fan, you’re in luck! The theater room has a 120 inch screen. It has 6 reclining seats where the second row sits higher than the first. There is also a bar-height table with two bar stools, bringing the total theater seating to 8 people. Additionally, we have a few bean bags in the cabin that children could choose to use in the theater. The theater has surround-sound, a Blu-Ray player and cable television.
Besides the theater room, there are also televisions in every room of the house! Every bedroom has a TV, as does the game room and the living area.
Games, anyone? Enjoy a game of billiards on the game room pool table. Challenge someone to a game on the Multi-cade, a stand up video game system that plays sixty different classic arcade games including old time favorites such as Pac-Man, Donkey Kong and Frogger. You can also show off your skills on the air hockey table.
Perhaps you or some in your group would prefer some relaxation. Enjoy the private hot-tub out on the deck. Curl up with a good book in front of the stacked stone fireplace in the living room or on one of the three decks. Enjoy a cup of coffee on one of the chairs on the decks while enjoying views of tree tops, distant mountains and the city lights of Pigeon Forge at night.
In the summer months, enjoy the community pool, which is within walking distance of Sasquatch Ridge.
With a large dining table plus 4 additional counter stools in the kitchen, you can enjoy your meals together with seating for all. Sasquatch Ridge has a well equipped kitchen including a dishwasher and microwave. For your convenience, the following is available for your use:
• Plates, bowls, cups
• Mixing Bowls
• Coffee Maker
• Roasting Pan
• Cutting Board
Additionally, for your convenience:
• Free Wi-Fi High Speed Internet Access
• Free local and domestic long distance calls
• Iron and Ironing Board
• Blow Dryers
• Washer and Dryer
• Gas Grill
• Additional Refrigerator in Game Room
• High Chair
Need some assistance? Whether you need someone to do your grocery shopping for you before your arrival, pick up entertainment tickets, pick up a special gift or help you in any way, we can help! Additional charges apply.
IMPORTANT! To protect us and future guests there is a strict NO SMOKING inside the cabin and NO PETS policy. Violators will be fined and evicted from property without refund. Please read our terms and conditions.