1 Bedroom Apartment, Best Sandy Beach Location.
Karl & Evelyn
- english, spanish
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
So happy we chose to stay here. Location is absolutely perfect. The apt was clean and comfortable. We loved sitting on the balcony watching the waves! Can't wait to come back! I recommend walking over to Big Kahuna for their burgers, probably the best Ive had in a long time.
Thank you for the review!
Nice place in a nice location
Generally speaking OK, could have been a bit cleaner, but ok.
Thank you for the review! We will inspect the unit after the cleaning crew is done and address any deficiencies.
Not good for more than 2 people
1. An old property that was remodeled but the bathroom was not upgraded accordingly.
2. One bedroom that has a queen bed with a window a/c. The other room (living room/kitchen) has a futon but there is a/c in that room. The a/c in the bedroom is not strong enough AT ALL to cool down the other room. So, I let my kids sleep in the bedroom and then in the middle of the night, I woke up and slept along their feet because I couldn't sleep in the other room.
3. The futon also had bedbugs/fleas that bit me.
4. There was no handsoap in the bathroom let alone any kind of bodywash/shampoo in the shower. So, when i left, I left the almost unused handsoap, bodywash and brand new shampoo & conditioner for the next guest [I left on 27th 11 PM - so, whoever checked in on the 28th, if you saw all those items, those were my gift to you :) ] along with 2 bottles of drinking water in the refrigerator.
9. The kitchen utensils were old and dirty
10. One of the bath towels had stains (yuck)
11. There was a hair in the refrigerator. (yuck).
Sorry, I won't be staying in that unit again and won't recommend any of my friend either.
Advice/suggestion to the owner/management - at least please do the following:
1. Upgrade the bathroom
2. Leave fresh bath towels
3. Leave handsoap and a body wash in the bathroom
4. Change the utensils (spoon and forks...it only costs $20)
5. Make sure that the futon is bug-free
6. Put a window a/c in the other room.
7. Give some additional pillows and a comforter
We take all complaints/issues seriously and personally, we just ask that you let us know from the beginning. Telling us 6 days after check-out is impossible to resolve. There have been times we are up at 3am responding to emails/text messages from our guests getting things addressed to make sure they are happy and comfortable. Things will break or go wrong, nobody has a home that is perfect. The complaint that bothers us the most is the comment about fleas/bed bugs. We do not have them at our property. What this guest experienced were mosquitos which is common in the summer months after storms. We have been in this business a long time and even though getting a 2 star review really ruins our day, we will continue to provide a clean/safe environment for our guests. We ask anyone thinking about booking our place to look at the 35+ other reviews for an accurate assessment of our property.
The location was great! And the price for our stay was very reasonable.
The beach is very close one minute walk.
Thank you for the review!
Perfect Location and
This house is located just across the street from Sandy Beach with beautiful ocean view and walking distance to Tamboo, Casa Verde & Rincon Beach Club which is a great spot to have a cocktail with the friendly owner who runs the bar and restaurant. The upstairs apartment is the perfect size for 2 people and the sounds of the coqui frogs and the ocean at night will bring you a peaceful night's sleep. The apartment was clean with a full kitchen, so you can cook if desired, or at least have food in the fridge if you don't want to eat out everyday. I loved sitting on the front porch early every morning waiting for the sun to come up and listen to the ocean and watch people jog by and then I would walk down to Barefoot Yoga to take my daily 9 am class under the palm trees with surfers and turquoise ocean as the backdrop. There is off street parking behind a large wooden gate that you have to pull open and closed when you come and go, but it gives a nice feeling of security. There is a grass yard with a lanai featuring a couple of hammocks and an outdoor table and chairs - we did not end up using them, but it was nice to have that option. I really enjoyed this location. It was great to have the backup generator since I believe this part of the island is prone to power outages, which did turn on one day, so we never lost power. I would return to this house - maybe with another couple to rent the downstairs so that we could share this peaceful experience! We had to contact the management to reset the safe, and they responded very quickly. They answered all questions before the trip and followed up after. Very professional!
Wow. Thank you for taking the time to review our property and our area! We are very happy you enjoyed your stay!
Clean, nicely equipped, conveniently located.
Very nice. This is our second visit. Has everything we needed and right across the street from the beach. Close to restaurants and shops.
Thank you for the review!