"Summer Breeze" is a two storey holiday home with spectacular panoramic views from multiple verandas of The Crookhaven River, north along the coast to Gerroa & Coolangatta Mountain. "Summer Breeze" has a games room with a dart board, table tennis table set up in the rear garage & pool table for the young at heart.
For entertainment there is Trivial Pursuit, Pictionary, Uno cards and jigsaw puzzles. This property is beautifully furnished and presented.
"Summer Breeze" is equipped for all your needs, it is close to beaches, the river and boat ramp. Culburra & Warrain surf beaches are a 5 minutes drive, which are patrolled in the summer school holidays.
* This house IS pet friendly, a pet surcharge fee of $100 applies; all pets must be agreed to in writing prior to stay. NO pets inside the house.
Sleeps: 13 people, linen, towels and toiletry items not supplied
(Linen and towel hire is available for selection when booking)
The property features:
* Dishwasher, large walk-in pantry, fully equipped kitchen
* Timber table 10 seats, wine cabinet
* Reverse cycle air conditioner
* Doors to large covered balcony, views and outdoor setting for 10, gas BBQ
* Flat screen TV, DVD player, CD rack and I-Pod dock
* Spa bath & shower
* Additional shower & WC, washing machine in the laundry
* Pool table, dart board & table tennis table
* Board games
* Portable cot, high chair & low baby chair
* Views all around of the Crookhaven River
* Garage: Double garage parking for 2 cars
* Parking: Additional off street parking for boat & 2 cars
* Bedroom 1: Queen bed, large WIR, en-suite
* Powder Room: Toilet, vanity and hand basin
* Bedroom 2: Queen bed & built-in robe
* Bedroom 3: 2 X king singles (can be zipped together to make queen bed) & double bed
* Bedroom 4: 2 X 2 single bunks, single bed, built-in robe
Linen hire cost: $350 including 1 bath mat, 1 hand towel, 1 face washer, all sheets, all pillow cases & all towels
Extra Costs: $15 per bed for bed making
$8 per beach towel
$15 per small Housekeeping package including; tea towels, dish washing tablets, dishwashing liquid, toilet paper, dishwashing cloths, scourer & laundry powder
* If you only require linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our holiday bookings officer for a quote.
There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds.
An extra $20 call out fee will apply for last minute linen order after 12 noon on your arrival day
Daily seasonal rates apply, included in the tariff is the cleaning fee of $150, booking fee of $65 and a refundable bond of $500, subject to our Terms & Conditions. Also included is a 20% discount voucher available for Jervis Bay Wild for Dolphin/Whale watching and Eco cruises.
Management: Summer Breeze is professionally managed by a licensed real estate business operating continually in Culburra for over 50 years. Be assured that all monies received are deposited into a secure trust account until the end of your stay.
*Incredible stay, truly a summer breeze!
Arrived with 13 people and we all fit comfortably with the great facilities. Sublime location, close to the town shops and opposite a cute bake house. Best holiday I've ever had!
We really enjoyed to stay there. The view from the balcony is incredible.
A group of 13 people stayed here for a weekend and it was perfect. The house was clean, there was supplies for our short stay, and lots of room for everyone. About a 100m walk to the beach and a park, and a 5 minute drive to Woolworths and cafes. Perfect location on the point with an amazing view. Would definitely come back!
azing view. Would definitely come back!