About the property
- House2500 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 - 4 nights
South Palm Springs, California
*Book this luxury home for 1 week at a discounted price!*
Escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life in Palm Springs, California. This South Palm Springs location puts you in the heart of all of the activity, while providing you with a luxurious and charming atmosphere! Situated along the world-class Tahquitz golf courses - named by Golf Digest as "One of the Best Places to Play" - this gorgeous vacation rental home will serve as your ultimate private haven during your upcoming getaway!
Peace and tranquility await you at this regal 4-bedroom, 3-bathroom custom house. With enough room for up to 12 guests throughout 2,500 square feet of impeccably decorated living space, this delightful residence is the perfect size and layout for a family or group of close friends traveling together. You and your travel companions will have ample room to spread out and relax throughout the home's tasteful interior, boasting several elegant touches such as plush furnishings and marble and granite finishings throughout.
On one side of the house, you'll find a spacious master suite, which will serve as your private sanctuary throughout your stay. Featuring an entertainment center, game table, and huge marble bathroom with a double Jacuzzi tub and dual water supply in the shower, it's the quintessential retreat!
Start your vacation mornings off by enjoying a pleasant breakfast outside on the expansive patio - there's nothing better than a beautiful sunrise, fresh air, and the smell of newly-cut grass to wake you up! After an eventful day outdoors, come home to relax in this pristine home. Lounge on the circular recliner couches as you watch your favorite cable shows on the flat screen TV, or surf the web via the wireless internet access for entertainment. When you're not out enjoying one of the area's fine local restaurants, prepare a delicious home-cooked meal in the open kitchen, fully equipped with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and all the necessary kitchen tools. At the end of the night, you'll be happy to retire to the one of the inviting bedrooms, each featuring a lovely sitting area and TV.
You'll find this home's stunning exterior to be equally as pleasing as its interior - several sliding glass doors throughout the house lead you to the alluring covered patio, where it's likely you'll want to spend plenty of time relaxing. Look forward to unwinding in the sparkling private swimming pool and raised spa area, soaking up the California sunshine. Later, fire up the gas grill and enjoy some tasty barbecue at the granite eating bar. On cooler evenings, gather by the outdoor granite fireplace and admire the amazing scenery. Unobstructed views of picturesque snow-capped mountains and rainbows above the golf course create an idyllic setting. This house leaves nothing to be desired!
You simply can't beat this home's incredible location! From here, you'll be 60 miles from the city of Riverside and Orange County, Los Angeles, and San Diego attractions are all within 120 miles. The golfers in your group will be delighted to spend plenty of tee time at the nearby Tahquitz golf courses - both courses are managed by the Arnold Palmer Group and beautifully maintained, offering great pricing, an excellent clubhouse, and sports bar.
Even if you're not a golfer, you'll find this home perfectly situated near the area's most renowned attractions. From museums and libraries to casinos and live entertainment venues, downtown Palm Springs has a little something for every interest and taste. If you're in the mood for shopping, meander through the high-end boutiques and outlet stores in Palm Canyon or check out the interesting street fairs. Then stop at one of the fantastic local restaurants for a nice lunch. In the wintertime, take the aerial tramway up the mountain for snow adventures. Look forward to indulging in luxurious spas, spending time at the nearby recreation center, or cycling and hiking along beautiful trails that begin adjacent of the house. Other attractions include a nearby water park and horseback riding. Regardless of how you choose to spend your time here, this magnificent South Palm Springs vacation rental home will not disappoint!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- 2 very spacious, separate master bedrooms on opposite sides of the home offer complete privacy, each having a large private bath
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, private outdoor swimming pool, hot tub, wireless internet access, cable TV, multiple fireplaces, gas grill, 2 beautiful patio areas, and much more
- Ideally situated along the upscale Tahquitz golf courses
- Fantastic location! Just 1 hour from Riverside and 2 hours from Los Angeles, San Diego, and Orange County attractions
- Minutes to the airport! (though there are no flight patterns over the property).
- High demand, wind-free area of the desert!
- Master Bedroom Suite: King-sized Bed with Sitting Area with 2 couches and Entertainment Center and Huge Marble Master Bath
- 2nd Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed with Loveseat sitting area and Large Master Bath (Opposite Wing of Home for Privacy)
- Bedroom 3: 1 Queen-sized Bed and 1 Twin-sized Love Seat Pullout Bed (Hall Bath)
- Bedroom 4: 1 Queen-sized Bed with Love Seat (Hall Bath)
City of Palm Springs Permit ID #3338
- Palm Springs has a No Noise Ordinance for the enjoyment of residents and guests. This is strictly enforced by the city and fines up to $1000 can be issued to guests
- 4 cars are allowed per reservation, per Palm Springs city ordinance
- Maximum occupancy 8 people Plus 2 children under 12 allowed (contact Evolve)
- An extra persons fee of $50 per person per night will apply for each guest over 6
- Daytime visitors cannot exceed 10 people, including the overnight guests
- No large gatherings or events allowed, per Palm Springs ordinance
- The guest booking the reservation must be 35+ years of age
- Children must be supervised when by the pool
- Optional pool/spa heat is available for $50 per night
- No smoking in the home; smoking is okay outdoors away from patio doors and windows
- No pets allowed
- Fireplaces (which are gas only) should only be used when guests are in sitting area
- 4 night minimum stay for all holidays, festivals, etc.
- Additional taxes and fees may apply
Evolve Vacation Rental Network
- Response time:
- within one hour
- english, french, german, spanish
- Calendar last updated:
- May 20, 2018
Pool / Spa
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
awesome palm springs executive house
What a great home!!! Plenty of room and privacy for all 7 adults who stayed there. The house is beautifully furnished, with a very well-appointed kitchen. But the best part of the house is the spectacular pool with waterfall, and spa area, looking out onto the golf course. Even has delicious tangerine and grapefruit trees to add to the fun. We enjoyed riding the bikes that were provided and playing ping pong in the garage. We would definitely recommend this house to anyone and would love to stay there again. Oh, and the owner was most gracious and helpful, available both in person and on the phone. Thank you for a wonderful stay.
Thank you for the review! We are glad you enjoyed the property and we hope to host you again in the future! Cheers, Evolve Team
POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE
The layout of the house was perfect for our needs. The pool view was amazing.
We had constant issues with the pool heat ...so never really had that amenity that we paid for. The pool heats OR the spa heats...not together. The owner balked at coming out to address the issues...although she did try to resolve the issue per phone, she NEVER mentioned that the heater had to be turned on outside. When I asked for a refund for the pool heat she got indignant and brought up unrelated issues.The furnishings were dated...the kitchen supplies were poor at best...and each toilet had a dirt ring. I emailed her to have a paper trail daily and took pictures of the lack of overall cleanliness of the house. Some of the chairs out side where broken.
Also the house had a bad order which was resolved in a day with the windows
open. I would not recommend this property.
For the price of the rental I felt the pool should have been heated and up and running when I arrived. I also expected a cleaner property.
Beautiful pool and view!
The property was clean and the yard and pool were beautiful. We especially loved using the outdoor grill and watching the golfers. I would agree with some of other reviews that the house has a ton of unnecessary knick knacks everywhere but that seems to be the old school Palm Springs style. But the house was spacious for our group of 8, the bedrooms are large and we never felt crowded. Cute and super quiet neighborhood too! Soooo relaxing.
We flew in early and called the house, Linda let us bring our luggage and put it into the house while they were still cleaning. The Place was totally Awesome! Our Family had a wonderful time! Would not hesitate to recommend.
Was just as the pictures looked. Enjoyed the stay
Owners were great to deal with.
The homeowner was very nice and sweet.. The house was nice too!!
We really enjoyed our stay. The reason why I gave it a four star, because the light switches were dirty and remote controls. But overall the house was clean. we really enjoyed the owner and the house! We would recommend this house.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Additional fees and taxes may apply