About the property
- Cabin1100 sqft
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay2 - 4 nights
South Lake Tahoe, California
*Memorial Day specials are available - 1 night free! Please inquire for details.*
Look forward to breathing fresh mountain air, relaxing on the deck, and gazing up at the stars from this authentic South Lake Tahoe vacation rental cabin called Smokey's New Den! Nestled in a quiet neighborhood of South Lake Tahoe and surrounded by tall majestic pine trees, this original log cabin is located far away from the hustle and bustle of town, yet close enough to thoroughly enjoy the best of Lake Tahoe.
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin Beds | Living Room: Futon
Featuring 3 bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms, and enough sleeping accommodations for up to 6 guests throughout 1,100 square feet of tastefully appointed living space, this classic cabin is the perfect setting for families, couples, or a group of close friends out for a relaxing Lake Tahoe retreat. All the amenities you want in your ultimate home-away-from-home are here, including wireless internet access, in-unit laundry machines, and a flat screen TV with cable to keep you entertained during your downtime. Prepare your favorite home-cooked meals in the fully equipped kitchen, complete with all the essential appliances and culinary tools. At the end of the day, soak your cares away in the private outdoor hot tub spa while admiring the serenity of the forest and nighttime stars. It simply doesn't get much more relaxing than that!
Even though you'll feel a million miles away from the stresses of everyday life, this cabin is conveniently within easy reach of practically everything Lake Tahoe has to offer, including the Sierra at Tahoe Ski Resort (7.5 miles away) and Heavenly Ski Resort, both only minutes away in either direction. A few minutes' walk will take you to Desolation WIlderness. If you're visiting during the warmer months, you'll find Pope Beach and Fallen Leaf Lake nearby, as well as casinos, golfing, and restaurants within 10 miles. Whether this is your first trip to the Lake Tahoe area or the continuation of an annual tradition, this delightful South Lake Tahoe vacation rental cabin will quickly become a place you love coming home to at the end of the day!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, wireless internet access, private outdoor hot tub, flat screen TV with cable, deck, gas grill, in-unit washer/dryer, and more
- Fantastic location! Peaceful wooded setting close to Lake Tahoe's main attractions!
- Minutes to Sierra at Tahoe and Heavenly ski resorts, Pope Beach, Leaf Lake, and Desolation Wilderness
- No smoking
- Maximum Occupancy of 6 guests
- Up to 2 additional guests with prior owner approval
- No pets allowed without prior owner approval. Reach out to Evolve to ask for pet policy.
- Spa hours 8am-10pm per county ordinance 2033
- Parking is available for up to 3 cars maximum
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
South Lake Tahoe Restrictions:
- Area rangers strictly enforce all Vacation Rental ordinances (parking, noise violations, camping, etc). If a citation is received, the guest will be responsible for paying both guest and owner citations, up to $2,000
- To avoid citations, follow all community rules as outlined in the Welcome Book and observe quiet hours between 10:00 pm and 8:00 am. Please note that outdoor hot tub usage is restricted during quiet hours, and will also incur a fine if used between 10:00 pm and 8:00 am
- Please note: you must only park in designated spaces (garage, paved driveway, carport or parking lot). Vehicles are not allowed to park on the street
- Camping on the property is strictly prohibited
Evolve Vacation Rental Network
- Response time:
- within one hour
- english, french, german, spanish
- Calendar last updated:
- May 26, 2018
Pool / Spa
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Winter getaway with friends
Kendra the owner was so amazing in responding and checking in with me before and during our stay. The cabin is so wonderful and every detail to the light fixtures is the perfect cabin decor. All the amenities were great. The hot tub fits 4 people comfortably. Theirs a desolation wilderness trail head around the corner perfect for snow sledding or during summer a hike. The cabin was dog friendly, although the stairs were a bit scary for my pup so you may have to carry your fur friend up every time as we did. Overall the experience was awesome, it's far enough to feel secluded and close enough, To take a drive into town for nightlife or restaurant. Thank you again for a great stay !
very cute and perfect log cabin
This place was awesome and exactly what we were looking for during our weekend. The hot tub was also fantastic to come home to after skiing/snowboarding. The place was clean and comfortable, I happened to bring up extra blankets which came in handy as it was a little cold the weekend we went and the heat had some trouble traveling to the upstairs bedrooms, but with a couple extra blankets was very comfortable. Thank you again!
Comfy and cute cabin in the woods
Great weekend getaway at this cabin. Owner has great attention to detail making her cabin comfortable for guests. Nice spot, close to so much of what SLT has to offer without being crowded.
Best cabin we have stayed in
Cannot expect more from the cabin. Great location, beautiful decoration, friendly host, hot tub. Lovely memory for us!
Cute mountain cabin that sounds as just what I wanted for my last week of summer.
Loved the cabin! Plenty of room for 2 families.
We had a great time! The cabin was very inviting and homey. We will definitely go back the next time. The owner is a very gracious person.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Additional fees and taxes may apply