|Minimum Stay||2 - 4 nights|
*Honeymoon specials available! Please inquire for details.
Look forward to breathing fresh mountain air, relaxing on the deck, and gazing up at the stars from this authentic South Lake Tahoe vacation rental cabin called Smokey's New Den!
Nestled in a quiet neighborhood of South Lake Tahoe and surrounded by tall majestic pine trees, this original log cabin is located far away from the hustle and bustle of town, yet close enough to thoroughly enjoy the best of Lake Tahoe. Featuring 3 bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms, and enough sleeping accommodations for up to 6 guests throughout 1,100 square feet of tastefully appointed living space, this classic cabin is the perfect setting for families, couples, or a group of close friends out for a relaxing Lake Tahoe retreat. All the amenities you want in your ultimate home-away-from-home are here, including wireless internet access, in-unit laundry machines, and a flat screen TV with cable to keep you entertained during your downtime. Prepare your favorite home-cooked meals in the fully equipped kitchen, complete with all the essential appliances and culinary tools. At the end of the day, soak your cares away in the private outdoor hot tub spa while admiring the serenity of the forest and nighttime stars. It simply doesn’t get much more relaxing than that!
Even though you’ll feel a million miles away from the stresses of everyday life, this cabin is conveniently within easy reach of practically everything Lake Tahoe has to offer, including the Sierra at Tahoe Ski Resort (7.5 miles away) and Heavenly Ski Resort, both only minutes away in either direction. A few minutes’ walk will take you to Desolation WIlderness. If you’re visiting during the warmer months, you’ll find Pope Beach and Fallen Leaf Lake nearby, as well as casinos, golfing, and restaurants within 10 miles. Whether this is your first trip to the Lake Tahoe area or the continuation of an annual tradition, this delightful South Lake Tahoe vacation rental cabin will quickly become a place you love coming home to at the end of the day!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, wireless internet access, private outdoor hot tub, flat screen TV with cable, deck, gas grill, in-unit washer/dryer, and more
- Fantastic location! Peaceful wooded setting close to Lake Tahoe's main attractions!
- Minutes to Sierra at Tahoe and Heavenly ski resorts, Pope Beach, Leaf Lake, and Desolation Wilderness
- Master Bedroom: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3: 2 Twin-sized Beds
- A futon in the living room can accommodate 2 extra guests
- No smoking
- Maximum Occupancy of 6 guests
- Up to 2 additional guests with prior owner approval
- Pet friendly with fee (maximum 2 dogs allowed, no cats), dogs must be up to date on all shots and vaccinations
- Spa hours 8am-10pm per county ordinance 2033
- Parking is available for up to 3 cars maximum
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for travelers. Our dedicated Travel Advisor Team is available 7 days a week and our simple online reservation system allows you to book securely with a credit card! Please feel free to call us at 1.877.818.1013.
The is a great cabin for a family get away. We had fun sledding in the backyard and playing the many board games supplied. From the modern kitchen you can keep an eye on the hot tub and be part of the action in the living room. The fireplace kept the cabin cozy and warm. This is a great location for skiing at Sierra, Kirkwood or Heavenly.
Such a cute, cozy cabin! It was decorated for the holiday. The well stocked kitchen was very handy. We loved sitting on the front porch. The hot tub was perfect after a day of hiking. We were very comfortable and loved it!
The cabin is cute and cozy. It was clean and comfortable. We were able to make all our meals in the kitchen. We enjoyed sitting on the deck.
Perfect small cabin in the woods. Has everything you need and is well-maintained. Quiet location.
We absolutely had a fantastic time it was like a home away from home enjoyed every part of it accommodations fit our needs spacious beautiful scenery already planning a trip to go back thumbs up