|Minimum Stay||3 - 4 nights|
The Veranda Room at 301 Jackson, Hollywood, FL 33019 is just 75 steps to the Hollywood Beach and Broadwalk. It is one of our favorite rooms. Although a small room, this second floor room can be rented with our Harbor unit as a 2/2. The Veranda has a standard size/queen bed, full bath, mini refrig, microwave and coffee maker, Historical Vintage Dade County pine floors, large bathroom, vintage armoir and furnishings. The Veranda's glass French doors open to reveal a private, Italian marble Spanish looking patio area and a bistro Patio set nestled among the palms, with a pool view.
We provide one parking pass, flat screen TV in the bedroom, excellent internet, washer, dryer, vacuum, broom, ironing board, iron and hair dryer. Coffee and paper goods are supplied for a day or so till you can go to the store, which are abundant in the area. The rooms are cleaned and disinfected professionally before and after your stay. You may take care of the room during your stay or request housekeeping for a cost. The Oasis pool, courtyard and cook out area with utensils included will lead you out to Hollywood Beach, one of the top ten broadwalks in America, just 75 steps to the Atlantic Ocean. If this unit is not available for the dates you wish, check out the following unit websites in the same building:
First floor units:
1. Christmas year round, one King bedroom with full bath, pool side
2. Caribbean, Kitchenette, split 2/2 King and Queen Suite and a queen sofa bed, street and poolside entry, side ocean view https://www.homeaway.com/vacation-rental/p3864479
3. Coastal, Full kitchen, large eat in dining room, split 2/2 King and Queen Suite and a queen sofa bed, street and poolside entry, pool, direct and side ocean views
Second floor units:
4. Veranda, is part of a 2/2 unit under the name of Harbor, it is small one bedroom, full bath, king bed, veranda overlooking the pool with bistro set https://www.homeaway.com/vacation-rental/p3880769
This rents as a 2/2 on the website: https://www.homeaway.com/vacation-rental/p3861466
5. Harbor, Kitchenette, split 2/2 King and Queen Suite and a queen sofa bed, street and poolside entry, side ocean view https://www.homeaway.com/vacation-rental/p3861466
6. Islands, Full kitchen, Large Ocean view balcony, split 2/2 King and Queen Suite and a queen sofa bed, street and poolside entry, direct and side ocean views https://www.homeaway.com/vacation-rental/p3847168
TRANSPORTATION: Paul Humphreys, Licensed and Insured, is a professional driver. (954) 204-5616
2015, 4 door Honda Sport, Call for Appointments: 8 AM - 8PM
PICK UP AT OASIS BEACH HOUSE IN HOLLYWOOD, FLORIDA
Ft. Lauderdale Airport - $25. 00
Port Everglades - $30.00
Miami International Airport - $45.00
Miami Cruise Port - $50.00
Sawgrass Mall - $50.00 Miami Bayside - $50.00
4 Hour Trips / $150.00 8 Hour Trips / $300.00
Call for estimates that are not on list: CASH payments only
Enjoyed the peace and quiet of the just off the beach location but still being so close to the beach ( I didn't actually count them but I think it its closer to the beach than the 75 steps they advertise). The room and common areas were clean and comfortable and Cathy and her staff were friendly and helpful when needed. Looking forward to my next visit!
Jim from Michigan
The Oasis house is a perfect location, just a few steps from the beach! Quiet and comfortable , nice pool , plenty of shaded sitting areas outside rooms. I would definitely stay here again! Loved it!
A little tight fitting, but we had a great time! The pool is nice, and your steps away from the boardwalk. The room was clean. I would stay here again!
We arrived at the Oasis Beach house on Saturday as planned. Our room was ready and very comfortable. I love the location and the quaintness of this house. Our hostess and host were very accommodating. I was happy to meet them, it is always great to put a face to the name. Hopefully we will be back next year as we have for the last 8 years.
My 18 year old daughter and I stayed here for her spring break and were looking for a place close to the beach and with lots to do within walking distance. Oasis beach house was perfect! We loved our little Veranda room and it was the perfect size for the 2 of us. Our neighbors were fantastic and treated us like family all week! Loved getting to make some new friends. The beach is literally 30 seconds from the beach house and is at the quieter and less crowded end of the beach which we really liked. We loved the private and gated pool and enjoyed eating lunch on our balcony which overlooks the pool which looks like a tropical haven. Loved walking to dinner on the Broadwalk which we did every night - our favorite place was The Taco Spot - so yummy - we went back a second night. The staff were so sweet and incredibly helpful - process was smooth from start to finish. Would recommend to everyone looking for a beach house. Oasis beach house was beautiful, very clean and we felt very safe with all doors requiring a code to get in. The beach house is exactly like the pictures - we were so thrilled with our stay! We are hoping to get back to Hollywood, Florida and will definitely book Oasis for our next trip!
******Oasis Beach House, Homeaway websites:
First floor units:
1. Christmas year round, a one bedroom with full bath, pool side, king bed
2. Caribbean, a studio with sitting area, queen sleeper sofa, king bed, side ocean view
3. Coastal, 2/2 unit with full kitchen, king, queen bedrooms and queen sleeper sofa, pool side, ocean view
Second floor units:
4. Veranda, a small one bedroom with full bath, king bed, veranda overlooking the pool with bistro set
5. Harbor, a studio with sitting area, queen sleeper sofa, king bed, side ocean view
6. Islands, 2 /2 unit with full kitchen, king, queen bedrooms and queen sleeper sofa, pool side, large balcony with ocean view
PHOTOS OF THE VARIOUS THEMED ROOMS ARE ACCURATE BUT MAY BE SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT FROM TIME TO TIME DUE TO REFRESHING OF THE DECOR AND BEDDING.
Ideally located between Miami and Ft. Lauderdale, Florida.
The local WATER TAXI leaves the docks, a ten minute walk from the Oasis, every 30 minutes from the famous Georgio's Bakery on the Intracoastal side of A1A.
The Oasis is in a close and convenient location between Miami and Ft. Lauderdale. We are approximately 12 minutes from the Ft. Lauderdale Intl. Airport. The Oasis is in a close and convenient location between Miami and Ft. Lauderdale. We are approximately 12 minutes from the Ft. Lauderdale Intl. Airport. The Florida Keys are a 1.5 hour drive.
The cruise ship port is approximately 15 minutes away.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 16 2016 - Apr 30 2017
4 night minimum stay
May 1 2017 - Sep 7 2017
3 night minimum stay
|Cleaning upon departure||$50 + Tax|
Cancellation prior to 15 days prior to check in full 50% deposit will be charged. Cancellation 15 days or less will forfeit full amount of rental unless the rooms can be rented to another guest.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.