|Minimum Stay||5 nights|
This spacious 2 bed apartment in the heart of Shoreditch, Zone 1 Central London, is very bright, airy, clean and comfortable as a living space offering you some of London's finest areas on your doorstep . It is fully furnished to high standards of style and comfort, with a newly fitted kitchen with a complete range of modern appliances. Both rooms have very large wardrobes and comfortable double beds. The lounge is spacious with a glass wall opening to a balcony which benefits from ample natural light. WiFi high speed broadband is available along with a large LED TV with cable channels. The bathroom includes a set of towels per guest, toiletries and a power shower.
New double glazes acoustic windows are now installed which highly reduce the street noise for the front room.
Located in one of the most trendy, very safe and eco-friendly neighborhood, the apartment is walking distance from many restaurants, shops, art galleries, bars, clubs and local supermarkets. Transport by metro/tube, bus, and even bicycles are available nearby. The apartment comes with the latest Starbucks VERISSIMO Expresso coffee machine.
The apartment is located within a short 10 minutes walk from three Zone 1 tube/subway stations:
* Old Street on the Northern line,
* Liverpool Street on the Central Line
* Shoreditch High Street on the Overground line.
These can take you directly in under 10 minutes to London's financial center the City, to the vibrant Camden Town, to trendy Angel, to national train stations King's Cross St Pancras (for the Eurostar) and London Bridge, and in 15 minutes you can get to the West End and Mayfair.
A Bus stop 2 minutes away runs a frequent 24h service that takes you to the West End in 20 minutes.
AIRPORT direct connections are Liverpool Street to Stanstead Airport, King's Cross to Heathrow and Luton Airports, London Bridge to Gatwick, and Shoreditch High Street via DLR to City Airport.
Ideally located with Shoreditch High Street two stops from the Docklands Light Railway (DLR) for Olympic Park, ExCel, Greenwhich Park, The Royal Artillery Barracks and Liverpool Station.
So for a unique part of London, vibrant nightlife, great transport location and plenty of places to eat, drink and visit this is the perfect apartment location for you.
NO NEED to go to an office to pick up apartment keys. Our friendly guest manager will be waiting for you at the apartment.
We have the best Housekeeping and maintenance team to ensure that your flat will be polished upon arrival for your stay with us.
In order to book, just press book now and follow the instructions.
House Rules: General Rules for the Property
1) DO NOT DISTURB NEIGHBORS or SHOP WORKERS BELOW - They are unable to help on arrival. Instead, just call our staff that is prepared to assist you.
2) NO NOISE - Please be respectful of neighbors and the property. Keep noise down before 9:00 and after 22:00. Absolutely no parties allowed on the premises.
3) NO SMOKING - Smoking is prohibited indoors. No burning candles or incense for your own safety and safety of others near the property.
4) NO BOOKING, NO ACCESS - Do not let strangers or unauthorized maintenance workers into the apartment. We will arrange all maintenance work and inform you beforehand. This is for your own security. Emergencies are an exception.
5) KEEP DOORS CLOSED and LOCKED- Please keep front street door closed at all times especially when leaving the apartment. Also make sure to lock both locks in the apartment door- using the big chub key. This is a safe neighborhood but we would like to keep our property secure as well as your belongings.
6) DO NOT MOVE FURNITURE- Leave all furnishings and appliances where they are installed.
7) NO BICYCLES TO BE STORED IN THE APARTMENT or in the stairways in the building! This will damage the property, no matter how careful you are.
Check in is from 3PM to 7PM however we will try to suit your requirements as best as possible.
Really enjoyed my time in this flat. GREAT location - although since the neighborhood is so lively - it can be a bit loud at night. The thoughtful host provides earplugs - whcih worked beautifully.
Easy bus connections to any where I wanted to go in London - and more food / restaurant options than one could imagine. GREAT location. I would stay here again.
We enjoyed this two-stock appartment during our holiday in London (parents and two kids). Coming to the appartment after an easy walk from Liverpool Street Station, we were welcomed by a member of John's staff. Before we received detailed information about the appartment and the Shoreditch area. The appartment was nice and clean and everything functioned perfectly, including wi-fi. The Shoreditch area is really cosy - lively, welcoming and friendly.
So - overall - a very good experience, that I can only recommend.