Beat the winter blues by escaping to this expansive Mesa vacation rental home, ideally located near Superstition Mountain, hiking trails, numerous public golf courses, shops, restaurants, and much more. Everything you need for a peaceful Arizona retreat is here! This beautiful home features 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and 2,323 square feet of beautifully appointed living space, making it a fantastic size and layout for families, couples, or a group of close friends traveling together.
The moment you arrive, you'll immediately fall in love with this home's quiet, serene setting, surrounded by picturesque desert scenery and privacy walls for your peace of mind. Inside, you'll find each of the home's spacious rooms all on one floor, fully furnished with all the amenities you need to be as relaxed as possible during your stay. When you're not out enjoying one of the area's many fine local restaurants, prepare a delicious meal at home in the open fully equipped kitchen, boasting beautiful high ceilings and all the essential cooking appliances.
Situated off the kitchen is the inviting family room, where you can look forward to unwinding with your companions by the cozy gas fireplace while enjoying the terrific built-in entertainment center, complete with a 50-inch flat screen TV with cable, blu-ray player, DVD player, indirect lighting, surround sound system, and wireless internet access for your communication needs - another TV can be found in the living room. The master bedroom offers an additional TV, as well as a nice walk-in closet with plenty of storage space for your belongings.
After an eventful morning filled with golfing, shopping or sightseeing, return home to spend the afternoon lounging outside on the large covered patio next to the private outdoor swimming pool. This area also features a built-in gas barbeque grill and 4 citrus trees (lemon, orange, grapefruit, and tangerine), creating a truly wonderful outdoor oasis!
You will love this home's outstanding location in the quaint residential neighborhood of Superstition Springs, which is conveniently within easy reach of practically everything the area has to offer. From here, you'll find the Superstition Mall, theaters, shops, the freeway, Costco, several public golf courses of all price ranges, and many restaurants within just 2 miles. You'll find a large park and playground with swings and picnic area only 2 blocks away from the house, perfect for walking, jogging, or biking. Hiking trails on Superstition Mountain can be found nearby as well, just in case you're in the mood for some outdoor adventure. Whether you're traveling to Arizona to relish in the desert sunshine or to attend one of the area's many sporting events, this delightful Mesa vacation rental house will quickly become your home-away-from-home!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a private outdoor pool, covered patio with built-in gas grill, fully equipped kitchen, wireless internet access, walk-in closet, 3 flat screen TVs, one with a built-in entertainment center with an additional 50-inch flat screen cable TV, surround sound system, indirect lighting, blu-ray player, and DVD player
- Fantastic location in a quiet neighborhood near Superstition Mountain, shopping, restaurants, numerous golf courses, and more!
- Pick your own fresh fruit off the citrus trees! January through April!
- Master Bedroom: Queen-sized Bed w/ Select Comfort Mattress
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 4: 2 Twin-sized Beds
- A provided Queen-sized Air Mattress and 2 regular sofas can accommodate extra guests if needed
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Must be at least 21 years old to book
- 30-night maximum stay (more with owner's approval, up to 3 months)
- Additional fees and taxes may apply