|Space||1,100 sq. ft.|
Squaw Valley Lodge features a true Ski-in/Ski-out location in the heart of Squaw Valley. Nestled on a ski slope at the base of Squaw Valley, and minutes from the towns of North Lake Tahoe, the Squaw Valley Lodge offers a central place near the countless activities and events of a great year round destination. The spacious Two Bedroom Condominiums are perfect for families or those who want to share with friends. Details include: 1100-1300 square feet with balcony, full sized kitchen, cozy fireplace, flat screen TV and washer/dryer in the unit. The master bedroom has a Queen bed, master bath and the second bedroom has a Queen bed or two twins with full bathroom in the second bedroom. One queen sofa bed is available in the living room.
This advertisement for the Two Bedroom is representative of the accommodations, and your exact unit is not confirmed until check-in.
Please contact us for any special request and understand as a guest of Squaw Valley Lodge you receive a full customer service experience.
Squaw Valley Lodge’s central setting and true Ski/ in/Ski-out location allows you easy access to hiking, biking and dining, shopping and nightlife. The Lodge’s summer outdoor swimming pool is very popular, as is unwinding in the private Health Club with sauna, steam room, complete exercise facility, 3 indoor spas, and 3 outdoor spas. Two tennis courts are a great way to spend the afternoon and Massage Therapy is on site. Squaw Valley Lodge has been awarded TripAdvisor’s Certificate of Excellence 2010-2015.
• Ski-in/Ski-out location
• Daily Housekeeping (provided only with reservations via Granite Peak Management)
• Private covered parking
• Large, well-equipped fitness center
• Seasonal swimming pool and tennis courts
• Year-round outdoor and indoor spas, sauna and steam room
• Massage therapy
• 24-hour front-desk service
• Wireless internet
• Morning coffee and tea service in the lobby
Rental Services below are only provided when you make your reservations on through Granite Peak Management, the exclusive onsite management company.
• Daily Housekeeping
• Massage Therapy
• 24-hour front-desk service
• High chair, crib, air bed/rollaway delivered to condominium upon request
• San Francisco Chronicle delivered to your door upon request.
• Bell Services including but not limited to: Check-in/out luggage delivery and property/destination orientation. Valet ski/snowboard tuning & storage. Luggage storage Shipping & receiving, including package/luggage delivery to condo. Use of luggage carts
• Complete Customer and Front Desk Concierge Services including but not limited to: Restaurant recommendations & reservations. Discounted activity recommendations, reservations & sales. Transportation arrangements. On-site Massage Therapy in treatment rooms or in condominium. On-site staff to take care of any problems that arise during a renter’s stay. Business services such as faxing, printing, copying, scanning.
• Complimentary DVDs, board games and cards.
• Complimentary Pool/Spa towels
• On-demand maintenance services item that may need attention.
A wide variety of activity options, all enhanced by perfect Lake Tahoe weather await you immediately outside the lobby door. And don’t forget the option of simply relaxing at Squaw Valley Lodge’s mountain view swimming pool and spas! Additional activities include:
• Cable car rides to High Camp
• Mountain and road biking
• Horseback riding
• River rafting
• Truckee River fly-fishing
• Lake Tahoe’s numerous beaches
• Lake Cruises
• Boating, waterskiing and wakeboarding
ARRIVING IS EASY
A quick drive via Interstate 80 or a swift arrival at one of three nearby international airports makes getting to Squaw Valley Lodge easy and convenient.
• Just 45 minutes from the Reno-Tahoe International Airport. The airport is served daily by most major carriers with shuttles providing door-to-door service.
• Sacramento International Airport is 115 miles from the Squaw Valley Lodge, approximately a 2 hour drive.
• San Francisco International Airport is 210 miles or 31/2 hours from Squaw Valley Lodge.
Rates and policies subject to change
A 2 Night Deposit is due at time of reservation via major credit card. The final payment is due 14 days prior to the arrival date. In order to receive a full refund, must cancel 14 days prior to arrival date or lose the original 2 night deposit. Special Events and Holidays require a 30 day cancellation notice to avoid full forfeiture.