|Minimum Stay||3 - 4 nights|
Squaw Valley Lodge features a true Ski-in/Ski-out location in the heart of Squaw Valley with convenience to all of the North Tahoe area. Nestled at the base of Squaw Valley, the Squaw Valley Lodge offers easy access to the countless activities and events found in this great year round destination.
The spacious One Bedroom condominium at Squaw Valley Lodge is perfect for a family or friends. Two options are available; One Bedroom. The regular One Bedroom, with approximately 690 square feet has a spacious living room and an oversized kitchenette. The suite has a queen bed in the bedroom. The living space has either a queen sofa bed or trundle couch and includes a flat screen television and DVD player. The oversized kitchenette is stocked with cooking utensils, refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, coffeemaker and range top. The one Bedroom has a private bathroom with two separate entrances and an oversized bathtub. The One Bedroom Suite accommodates 2-4 people.
Squaw Valley Lodge’s central setting and true Ski/ in/Ski-out location allows you easy access to hiking, biking and dining, shopping and nightlife. The Lodge’s summer outdoor swimming pool is very popular, as is unwinding in the private Health Club with sauna, steam room, complete exercise facility, 3 indoor spas, and 3 outdoor spas. Two tennis courts are a great way to spend the afternoon and Massage Therapy is on site. Squaw Valley Lodge has been awarded TripAdvisor’s Certificate of Excellence 2010-2015.
This advertisement for the One Bedroom Suite is representative of the accommodations and your exact unit is not confirmed until check-in. Please contact staff for any special request and understand as a guest of Granite Peak Management at Squaw Valley Lodge you receive a full customer service experience.
• Ski-in/Ski-out location
• Daily Housekeeping (provided only with reservations via Granite Peak Management)
• Private covered parking
• Large, well-equipped fitness center
• Seasonal swimming pool and tennis courts
• Year-round outdoor and indoor spas, sauna and steam room
• Massage therapy
• 24-hour front-desk service
• Wireless internet
• Morning coffee and tea service in the lobby
Rental Services below are only provided when you make your reservations on through Granite Peak Management, the exclusive onsite management company.
• Daily Housekeeping
• Massage Therapy
• 24-hour front-desk service
• High chair, crib, air bed/rollaway delivered to condominium upon request
• San Francisco Chronicle delivered to your door upon request.
• Bell Services including but not limited to: Check-in/out luggage delivery and property/destination orientation. Valet ski/snowboard tuning & storage. Luggage storage Shipping & receiving, including package/luggage delivery to condo. Use of luggage carts
• Complete Customer and Front Desk Concierge Services including but not limited to: Restaurant recommendations & reservations. Discounted activity recommendations, reservations & sales. Transportation arrangements. On-site Massage Therapy in treatment rooms or in condominium. On-site staff to take care of any problems that arise during a renter’s stay. Business services such as faxing, printing, copying, scanning.
• Complimentary DVDs, board games and cards.
• Complimentary Pool/Spa towels
• On-demand maintenance services item that may need attention.
A wide variety of activity options, all enhanced by perfect Lake Tahoe weather await you immediately outside the lobby door. And don’t forget the option of simply relaxing at Squaw Valley Lodge’s mountain view swimming pool and spas! Additional activities include:
• Cable car rides to High Camp
• Mountain and road biking
• Horseback riding
• River rafting
• Truckee River fly-fishing
• Lake Tahoe’s numerous beaches
• Lake Cruises
• Boating, waterskiing and wakeboarding
ARRIVING IS EASY
A quick drive via Interstate 80 or a swift arrival at one of three nearby international airports makes getting to Squaw Valley Lodge easy and convenient.
• Just 45 minutes from the Reno-Tahoe International Airport. The airport is served daily by most major carriers with shuttles providing door-to-door service.
• Sacramento International Airport is 115 miles from the Squaw Valley Lodge, approximately a 2 hour drive.
• San Francisco International Airport is 210 miles or 31/2 hours from Squaw Valley Lodge.
A 2 Night Deposit is due at time of reservation via major credit card. The final payment is due 14 days prior to the arrival date. In order to receive a full refund, must cancel 14 days prior to arrival date or lose the original 2 night deposit. Special Events and Holidays require a 30 day cancellation notice to avoid full forfeiture.