Welcome to “Lilikoi” HILO VACATION RENTAL HOME:
(visit private website at www.hilovacationhomes.com)
Stay on the water close to Hilo without staying downtown. Stay in a well landscaped home that is maintained to avoid mosquitos. Enjoy almost an acre across the street from Richardson’s Beach Park. One of the 7 stops of the Hop-on Hop-off bus tours. Enjoy the best snorkeling of east Big Island at your doorstep. Take out the kayak and learn to stand up paddle board. Two kayaks, stand up paddle board, surf board, boogie boards, 3 bikes and snorkel equipment provided free.
NEED MORE SPACE?: Call us and ask about the upscale 3br/2ba beachfront house next door (www.vrbo.com/3948514ha). We also have another 3br3ba oceanfront house 5 doors down the street (www.vrbo.com/27643). Lastly, we have the newest house just 6 doors down the street (www.vrbo.com/4035464. Four bedroom, 3 baths that sleeps up to 15. I have 3 other homes just South of Hilo in Paradise Park that are on the water and very affordable. For current rates and availability on all our beachfront houses.
Vacation Rental Highlights:
• Large, 3 bedrooms, 3 baths. Sleeps 12
• 3.5 miles from Downtown Hilo, on south Hilo bay, 5 miles from Hilo Airport
• East Hawaii’s best snorkeling across the street at Richardson’s Beach Park.
• Free Kayak, paddle board, bikes, boogie boards, snorkel equipment, booties.
• Full ocean views, outside seating, fruit trees, parking.
• Why settle for a house away from the water? This house is right across the street from Richardson’s Beach Park. Home of the best snorkeling in East Big Island. One of the 7 stops of the Hop-on Hop-off tours. Hilo offers few places to enjoy the ocean. These special places are always beach parks.
• One of the nicest Hilo vacation rental homes in the area built to very high standards.
• House includes free use of Kayak, bikes, stand up paddle board, boogie boards, snorkel gear.
• House is completely stocked. Everything you need for cooking, plenty of towels, soap, shampoo, hair dryers. Ironing board/Iron, playpen, highchair and Cable Wifi.
• Living Room – Large couch and love seat with direct ocean views. Flat screen T.V. with Amazon Fire and Netflix for a huge selection of viewing options. Books and games for family fun. Cable Wifi.
• Kitchen – Everything you need. Coffee maker, blender, toaster, rice cooker, pots/pans. Lots of cooking tools. Large oven/range. View of Richardson’s Beach Park from kitchen window.
• Master Bedroom – Same level as main house with great ocean views. Private bathroom. Ceiling fan.
• Bedrooms #2: On the same level as master bedroom, living room and kitchen. Equiped with queen bed, night stand, ceiling fan, quality mattresses and linins. The bathroom is across the hall. All homes have play pens.
• Bedroom #3: The whole bottom level is bedroom 3 with its own bathroom. This room has a queen bed, two twin beds and a sofa sleeper. It has an additional couch. Access is from front of house. There is no internal staircase to upper floor, but steps to front door are right next to bedroom entrance.
• Master Bathroom: Dedicated to master bedroom. Large double headed shower with great garden views. Bright and modern. Bath towels, hand towels and wash cloths, hair dryer, shampoo and soap provided.
• Main Bathroom: Large bathroom with bathtub/shower combination. Shampoo, soaps and paper goods, towels, hair dryer provided
• Lower Bathroom: For lower level bedroom #3. Shower with shampoo, soaps and paper goods, towels, hair dryer provided.
There is more to do in and around Hilo than any town on any of the Islands. It just isn’t well advertised because there aren’t resorts to promote the area. Please visit http://hilovacationhomes.com/hilo-activities/ for the best organized site - showing activities by driving direction.
• Waterfalls - Boiling Pots, Rainbow Falls, Akaka Falls, Waipi’o Valley
• Gardens – Hawaiian Botanical Gardens, Lili’uokalani Park and Gardens, Nani Mau Gardens, Akatsuka Orchid Gardens.
• Museums – Lyman’s historical and geological museum and The Tsunami museum. Both in downtown Hilo.
• Beach Parks – Richardson’s Beach Park, Onekahakaha Beach Park (the calmest), Carlsmith Beach Park, Reed’s Bay, Lehia Park. Punalu’u Beach Park and Whittington Park.
• Volcanic sights: Volcano National Park, Thurston lava tube, Kaumana Caves State Park, Pahoa transfer station, Live lava bike/hike tours in Kalipana Viewing area.
• Markets and shops: Hilo Farmer’s Market, Maku’u Farmer’s Market, Hilo Coffee Mill, Ka’u Coffee Mill, Volcano Winery and Mehana Brewery, Hilo Candy Company, Mauna Loa Macadamia Nut and Punalu’u Bake Shop
• Other – Hilo Zoo, Palace Theatre