About the property
- House3200 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 - 6 nights
Single Family House, 6 Bedrooms, 4 Baths (Sleeps 12), Big Corner Lot, Tile Roof
WHY THIS HOME OVER OTHERS?
Are you tired of looking for a vacation home? Too many to choose from? Many look the same? Please continue to read because if you are looking for a truly luxurious home (and not the typical rental home with lower quality furnishing and home decoration) at a great value, then you would be very pleased with your choice in one of our homes. This is your vacation and you want it to be a wonderful memory.
(1) FREE Wi-Fi, FREE Cable TV, FREE long distance phone within USA, and FREE game console of PlayStation 4.
(2) FREE NETFLIX movies available (not available in most of other homes), watch movies & TV shows streaming right to TVs in the house with no extra charge.
(3) FREE Baby Gears including Pack-n-Play, Highchair, Stroller, and Cot & Stair Gate are provided.
(4) FREE POOL HEATING for stays over 7 nights, always FREE of charge, not like most of the other homes. Home is equipped with child safety fencing around pool for extra safety. Onsite Washer and Dryer.
(5) GAMES ROOM. The garage has been converted into an air-conditioned game room with a slate pool table, foosball (soccer) table, and air hockey table. Most of others have no A/C in their game rooms. Imaging you are playing in the games room without A/C in the summer, what would it be like?
(6) Modern kitchen with stainless-steel appliances and granite counter tops. Upgraded refrigerator with ice/water dispenser, glass top stove top range, and dishwasher.
(7) This home locates in a larger and opener corner lot, one of the very few larger lot homes available! It sits on top of a small hill, faces a large size green area/park. So less neighbors and more privacy.
(8) The decor and furnishings in a home do make a world of difference as all of this home's guests have experienced. No need to pay for just mediocre accommodations. If you appreciate quality furnishings and comfort then you and your family will be very pleased with the choice this home for your next vacation. You will enjoy high end furniture, pillow-top mattresses, higher thread count on sheets, high quality comfortable pillows and towels, custom shower heads, your own screened-in pool and spa with child safety fence, and other thoughtful details of home.
(9) All bedrooms are equipped with the most comfortable mattresses, ceiling fans, High-Definition TV with cable and DVD players. Two of the bedrooms are decorated as Disney theme rooms, one as a “princess room” and the other as a “mickey mouse” room.
(10) You cannot find a closer resort community to Disney, just two miles away in the highly demanded exclusive 24x7 guarded/gated community of Windsor Hills, a truly high-end vacation resort in Disney area.
In addition to this beautiful home, you as our guest will have full access to the Windsor Hills clubhouse, sundry shop, resort-style pool, game room, exercise room, theater, and all other amenities at no extra cost. You are also just minutes away from shopping and restaurants.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one day
- Calendar last updated:
- May 25, 2018
My name is Don and I want to thank you for taking the time to research our property. This is very important as even though the layouts of these homes are the same, they are all not the same on the inside. The choice of furnishings and decor make all the difference. We chose to stay in a home for the first time back in 2008 with our large family and had such a great experience we chose to pursue purchasing a couple of properties ourselves. I have extensive real estate management experience in residential and commercial so I felt very comfortable knowing what I needed to do in order to deliver truly higher quality properties that guests would love and would want to come back to and stay again. Instead of going with the typical rental furniture that 99% of the homes choose to do, I chose to purchase truly high quality furniture that looks beautiful and will last through the years. I have chosen to do all the bookings for the home and prefer to speak to each guest before they decide to book the property. This way a guest can feel comfortable and I can answer all their questions over the phone.
Don purchased this House in 2014
Why Don chose Four Corners
Best location to Disney and great amenities. Gated community with live guards 24x7. Extremely safe!
What makes this House unique
Larger and opener corner lot, less neighbors and more privacy, tile roof, granite counter, stainless-steel appliances, modern kitchen, quality high-end furnishings, great amenities, beautiful home. FREE pool heating for stays over 7 nights, FREE Wi-Fi, FREE NetFlix, FREE PlayStation 4, FREE baby gears, FREE onsite washer and dryer.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Best time ever!
My family and I spent a week here and had such a good time we have decided to do it every year! There were 9 of us and the accommodations were exactly what we had hoped for. The pool and hot tub were amazing!! The kids were in the pool every day that we weren't at Disney and had the best time. We couldn't have asked for anything more!! We're looking forward to next year! Thanks Don!!
We would definitely stay here again!
The location of this property is perfect! It’s about 15 minutes from Disney parks and there is a wal-Mart just a couple minutes down the road. The house is spacious and my family and I had an amazing time visiting! We would definitely stay her again!
Very large home . Great location.
The house was clean and well located. The community facilities are very nice.
Perfect Disney Vacation Home
Thirteen of us stayed here for a week while visiting Disney World. The house was the perfect size for 4 different families and the perfect distance from the parks. Convienently located to several restaurants and Walmart, which was key. The house itself was clean and comfortable. The heated pool and WiFi were great features. Two of the TVs in the bedrooms did not work. Not sure if that was because of the batteries in the remotes or what. We didn’t really mind since we were just crashing every night. The management company, as well as the owner, were a pleasure to work with. Would definitely stay at the property again and recommend to friends.
Perfect family vacation home!
We spent six nights on a family vacation with 9 people, and had a great time! The house was clean, neat, and so spacious. The location was perfect to Disney World - just about 10 minutes to the main entrance . There are also alot of restaurants and stores very close-by. We would definitely book this home again for our next Disney vacation.
Nice house and nice neighborhood. Very close to Disney. Walmart at few miles away. Perfect location
It was a nice place to stay with family. We spent Christmas and New Year and it was amazing. From the house we could see the fire works!
If I ever go back to Orlando, I will stay at the same place. Everything worked perfect! Thank you so much Mr. Don!!