|Space||850 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||3 - 4 nights|
Sustainably renovated apartment within walking distance to many Nashville amenities, including Vanderbilt, Hillsboro Village shops and restaurants, Belmont University, and Fanny Mae Dees and Centennial Parks.
Also check out our larger downstairs listing here - https://www.homeaway.com/vacation-rental/p3915985
- Zero-VOC paint in all rooms
- Cork flooring in the kitchen
- Hardwoods newly refinished with low-VOC products
- Bamboo butcher block countertops
- Recycled glass accent tiles
- Natural fiber area rugs
- Water and energy saving features
- Great walking neighborhood with sidewalks and mature street trees
- Cars can be used as a convenience, but not required
- Convenient location close to everything you need. The grocery store is less than a mile away, and if you prefer to go out, Hillsboro Village has about 15+ restaurants, 10+ shops, and an independent movie theater, The Belcourt.
My husband and I are both trained as architects. I work as a designer and architect. My husband is originally from Nashville and works for a student housing company. We also have a 6-year old daughter.
Rachel and Edward Martin purchased this apartment in 2010
The location is fantastic. It's a great walking neighborhood. We also enjoy walking to the many restaurants so close by.
We so enjoyed our three nights at this clean, green get away! Located in an amazing residential neighborhood in the heart of Nashville, the best part of our stay was taking the time for a couple of morning strolls--one through the neighborhood and the other through Vanderbilt university's campus. We truly loved everything about it. The beds were comfortable and clean with crisp, white linens. The apartment is decorated in an interesting, stylish, and simple way. We were very comfortable and at home which says a lot since we traveled with our five month old! We would recommend it to anyone!
Would definitely recommend this property.
4 adults spent three nights in this cozy little two bedroom apartment while visiting our daughter/Granddaughter at Belmont University. It was clean, beds very comfortable, quiet setting, easy on street parking, 10 minute drive to downtown.
I would recommend this place to anyone looking to stay in the Nashville area. Very resonable price, great to work with, enjoyed every minute that we spent here!
We had a great stay. Kitchen is well stocked, beds are comfortable. Fenced yard is great for kids to play and location is so convenient!!
Apartment is clean..the bedrooms are conducive to taking naps lol...the landing at the top of the stairs will remind you of the fun houses at you went to as a kid (old houses)..couldn't figure out how to get the air on from the wall unit..no real instructions and no button pushing was gonna make it work. The living room is very small we came as couples and it was pretty hard to sit around all together that's probably my biggest complaint it's not a deal breaker but is nice when your just having some down time! Beds where super comfy shower pressure great..all the things you will need during your stay is provided!!
Great Vanderbilt, Belmont, Hillsboro Village location. Convenient to everything in Nashville. Walking distance to great local restaurants and shopping, including the famous Pancake Pantry. You can also walk to both the Vanderbilt campus and the Fanny Mae Dees 'Dragon Park' with play structures, tennis courts, and covered dining for all ages!
- 1/2 mi. to Hillsboro Village
- 1/2 mi. to Vanderbilt Hospital and University
- 3/4 mi. to the nearest grocery store, Harris Teeter
- 1 Mi. to Belmont University
- 1 mi. to Centennial Park
- 2 mi. to Music Row
- 2.75 mi. to Green Hills Area
- 3 mi. to Downtown Nashville
- 3 mi. to Lipscomb University
- 8 mi. to Nashville Zoo
- 10 mi. to Nashville Airport
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
CMA Fest 2017
Jun 8 2017 - Jun 11 2017
4 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.