|Minimum Stay||4 - 5 nights|
Villa Luchetti's beautiful Spanish Revival architecture will transport you to its origins back in the 1900's. The Luchetti Villa elegantly sits at the heart of the Condado area, district of San Juan. Historically, Condado began its process of urbanization at the turn of the 20th century, as it became the suburb of the urban center which was Old San Juan. In the 1950’s it saw another era of growth, as the district became a popular tourist destination, as other major hotels joined along Ashford Avenue.
This beautifully two story house has 5 bedroom and a guest room nods to the Spanish 1900's traditions but incorporates modern touches and high quality comforts such as luxury linens (350+ thread),a ping pong table, a pool table, cable/WiFi. All the bedrooms have a queen size bed and A/C. There's 3 bathrooms, two upstairs and one downstairs making it great for guest to use.
While visiting us, we recommend a breezy walk down Ashford Avenue, where you may shop in luxury boutiques such as Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Salvatore Ferragamo and Cartier. Be sure to visit La Ventana al Mar, a popular open square facing the ocean, where you may enjoy a wonderful cocktail while gazing at Condado beach. If you crave more adventure, visit the historic Spanish forts and castles of Old San Juan, or you may even embark on a world class deep sea fishing voyage from the Nautical Club, all just a few blocks away. At night, Ashford Avenue lights up with the life of the local social scene, where you may enjoy smooth rhythms, fine cocktails, and perhaps a card table if you so desire.
Today, this neighborhood features some of the most beautiful historic and luxurious homes of San Juan, and is also known for its high end shopping during the day and the epicenter of nightlife after dark. Regularly, it hosts music and culinary festivals, enjoyed by locals and visitors alike.
Condado is probably one of the few neighborhood where everything you need is walking distance. We usually recommend renting cars to get around and get to know the island a little better.
Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guests is limited to the maximum number of people listed in the initial booking request at all times. No parties are allowed at the property without the owner written consent. This includes any use of the rental that causes it to be occupied by more than the guests listed. Use of the premises and common areas in such a fashion that disturbs neighbors shall be deemed grounds for eviction.
Term of the Lease. The lease begins at __4__ p.m. on the requested date ___ (the “Check-in Date”) and ends at ___11__ a.m. on _on the requested check out date _______ (the “Checkout Date”).
5. Minimum Stay: This property requires a 3 night minimum stay. Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday periods.
6. Rental Rules: Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules attached as Exhibit A at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property to abide by the following rules at all times while at the property.
PAYMENT: Payment shall be made in US dollars preferably by credit card or check. ($50.00 fee for returned checks). Payment via credit card could be possible via Pay Pal but booking agent would need to assume PayPal processing fee of 3% that would be added to total rental amount. The costs arising therefrom, including attorney's fees if necessary, will be paid by the Guest. If you wish to use a credit card, please provide the following information.
11. LIABILITY: The Booking Guests and all members of the Booking Guest’s party (the “Guests”) agree to conform to all notices, rules and instructions in and about the Property. Guests are responsible for their conduct and that of any guests.Tropicalia property rentals LLC, (i) reserves the right in its sole discretion, to refuse or interrupt occupancy in the event of any non-fulfillment or breach of rental conditions, and (ii) may refuse admission to the Property to any person not registered with the management or not properly identified, and may require all persons admitted to the Property to register or otherwise identify themselves. Any person whose presence at the Property at any time shall, in the judgment of VILLA LUCHETTI’S management, be prejudicial to the safety, character, reputation or interests of the Property or its guests may be denied access to the Property or may be ejected there from. Neither Owner nor its agents shall be liable to any Guest for damages or loss arising from the admission, exclusion or ejection of any person to or from the Property. Neither the Owner or its agents shall be held liable for any losses, claims, damages, costs or expenses arising out of any theft, accident, injury, death, damage, delay, inconvenience or distress. A confirmed reservation by e-mail constitutes notice to Booking Guest of these exclusionary terms and unless Booking Guest cancels
within 48 hours of the e- mailed confirmation, they are deemed to have read and agreed to the foregoing.
12. GUESTS RESPONSIBILITY: Guests will take care and respect the accommodations they have rented through Owner. Guest agrees to immediately report to Tropicalia property rentals LLC partners, or e-mail any fire, accident, damage or dangerous or defective condition. Should Guests’ behavior necessitates eviction (including a complaint of excessive noise), prepaid rents, deposits and purchases shall be considered earned and therefore be retained by Tropicalia property rentals LLC.
13. CLEANING RESPONSIBILITIES: It will be the responsibility of the Guest to leave the Property and house in the same condition, as upon move-in. Guests will be responsible to leave the dishes, utensils and appliances clean when leaving the house. A minimum cleaning fee of $50.00 per hour of required cleaning work would be charged if the premises were not left in the same condition, as upon check-in. Trash pickup is also included in the rental price. All trash is to be disposed of in the receptacles provided in kitchen and stairs area. When full, these bags should be place outside the property, in any of the street corner for pick up.
14. DEFAULT BY GUESTS: This Agreement imposes an obligation of good faith in its performance and enforcement. Guests understand that upon violation of any conditions, agreements, restrictions, covenants and obligations of this Rental Agreement, owner or its designated agent may terminate this Rental Agreement and enter the Property by force or by statutory proceedings, in which case any and all monies paid by Guests to Owner, will be forfeited by Guests as liquidated damages in addition to, but not in lieu of, any other right or remedy available under law. Any failure by Owner or its designated agent to enforce any Rules and Regulations shall not prevent the enforcement thereof at a later time.
15. WAIVER OF TRAIL BY JURY: Owner and Guests each waive trial by jury of all issues arising in any action, suit or proceeding to which they may be parties in connection with this Rental Agreement.
16. PETS: Pets are not allowed on the property.
17. NO SMOKING: Absolutely no smoking is allowed inside the house.
18. UTILITIES: Water, electricity, satellite TV are included in the rental price. There is no telephone service so it is recommended to bring a cellular phone as means to communicate. Guests may be charged if excessive utility usage is found: such as not turning off ceiling fans, air conditioners or lights when leaving the Property for an extended period of time. Tropicalia property rentals LLC is not responsible for any outage in the area, since it’s out of the owner hands, there will be no refunds in that case.
19. CHILDREN: All children must be supervised at all times and may not be left alone in the house or on the grounds.
_____ I understand that no smocking is allowed inside the house. _____ I understand that fireworks are not allowed on the Property.
_____ I agree to monitor and supervise any and all children in my party. _____ I understand that check-in and check-out times are strictly enforced. _____ I understand that it is a felony to defraud an innkeeper.
_____ I understand I am responsible for the actions of all persons traveling with me. _____ I agree to pay replacement value for any lost towels, linens and other property. _____ I agree that illegal or illicit activities are not allowed on the Property.
NON-DISCRIMINATION POLICY: Owner and its agents do not discriminate against renters and Guests based upon their race, creed, color, ancestry, national origin, sex, religion, children, handicap or sexual orientation.
The submission of this document for review does not constitute an option, offer or agreement, to rent the Property. This document shall be effective only upon Owner and Guest’s execution. Where Guest is required by Agreement to pay any sum of money or to do any act within an indicated period or by a particular date, it is understood that time is of the essence.
Facsimile and electronic signatures shall be equivalent to live signatures.
In the event of a claim, this Agreement shall be construed under the laws of Puerto Rico and all parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of its courts.
If any term or provision of this Agreement shall, to any extent, be illegal, invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of this Agreement shall not be affected thereby, and all the other terms and provisions of this Agreement shall be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
The property was kept perfectly clean. It is in a very upscale neighborhood about a 5 min walk from the beach. But located new a lot of great restaurants and a 24 hour store. GIGi was phenomenal she did everything she could to ensure I had a great birthday trip. I would highly recommmend booking your stay here you will not be disappointed. GIGi was always available to connect via text for any and all questions.
My girlfriends and I rented the villa for a girls trip and the space was perfect for our needs. The listing description and pictures are 100% accurate. The property is very well maintained.
The neighborhood is quiet and safe yet walking distance to the beach, so many restaurants and a grocery store. I most certainly recommend this villa for your next trip to Puerto Rico.
Only thing to note: Make sure to bring your own wash cloth, toiletries and beach towel.
Such a beautiful property! Gigi was extremely helpful and responsive. The area is great as well!
This was my first time ever utilizing a home/ villa as opposed to a hotel or resort.
Service- The villa manger Gigi was AMAZING from booking to our arrival to our departure. Our party of 9 came in separately for the most part and Gigi made sure she was available to help all of us direct our taxi drivers to the villa when we first landed. Additionally, if we needed anything, she made sure we had it.
The villa- the villa was beautiful. Looks exactly like the photos posted. And in a convienient location to everything in San Juan. We used uber a lot and at most I think we paid $15 for one. Again there were 9 of us and we were more than comfortable in the villa.
I would definitely recommend this villa (and its manager) to anyone interested!
I absolutely LOVED staying at this location. The manager is amazingly helpful and the home is BEAUTIFUL!!! It was spacious and filled with unique art pieces. It was very clean and cozy. It have a vintage feel with a modern twist. I didn't want to leave!! I wanted to live there forever and a day!! I highly recommend this property!! Perfect place to stay!!!
Came for my sister's birthday and stayed for 5 nights. This house is the perfect place to stay when vacationing with friends + family. All ages will truly enjoy it. Very spacious and clean with a very homey feel to it. It is also fully gated and includes a parking spot. The game room is the best part. It's in walking distance to the main street and the beach. The landlord is also very helpful and accommodating. She was always reachable and very informative of the city and things to do.
The exact location of the house will be in the rental agreement. The map exact location is not to accurate, it is close but the house is located more to the east than the location point out to be.
*** Is less than 450 meters from the beach and 250 meters from the Ashford Ave.
YOU ARE IN CONDADO, NOT OCEAN PARK, NOT PUNTA LAS MARÍAS.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Jan 6 2017 - Apr 20 2017
4 night minimum stay
Dec 27 2017 - Jan 3 2018
5 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 10 guests; add $10 per night, per additional guest|
My Standard Rate
4 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 8 guests; add $20 per night, per additional guest|
|Cleaning fee||$160 + Tax|
|Refundable damage deposit||$150|
The quotes are not accurate some times please contact me for accurate quotes.
The weekly rate is for 7 days/ 6 nights******
Rates are based on 8 guests, additional guests are charged.
The group must be 25 or order to book this property