|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
Our Tres Regalos condo is beachfront and poolside in Jaco, Costa Rica. This is a true beach front condo. You walk directly out of the condo, past the pool, and onto beautiful Jaco Beach. It is ground floor with the pool directly in front of the condo and views out to the beach. It is a 3 bedroom, 2 bath unit with a spacious and well equipped kitchen. The unit is 1800 square feet in size including the covered veranda and dining area.
Tres Regalos has only 30 units in it, most of which are not rented. The condo is located on the north end of Jaco Beach in a more private setting. It is an outstanding location for those that like a relaxed feel but still want to be within easy reach of the amenities of the town. Because it’s right next to the pool this condo is great for sun worshippers, families with children, and those that don’t want to deal with stairs or elevators. There are beach and jungle areas to explore just abutting the property.
• 3 Bedrooms – 2 queens and a king in the master bedroom, large closets
• Bathrooms – 2, 1 in master and 1 shared for the other 2 bedrooms
• Kitchen - solid granite countertops, stainless appliances, dishwasher, electric range and oven, well equipped for those that like to cook.
• Secure safe for valuable storage
• Very kid friendly - veranda has railing and gate, for direct and safe access to pool
• Dining table seats six
• Concierge service
• Pool – the only saltwater (not seawater) pool in Jaco which is much better for skin and hair. Pool has a swim up bar area and barbeque grills available for guest use.
• Security – gated and manned security entrance and parking. Night-time security provided.
• 42-inch TV in the living room, 32-inch TVs in the master bedroom and 2nd bedroom.
• Internet – encrypted wireless network
• Covered veranda outside the master and living room for dining and sitting
• In unit laundry
• Air conditioning
• Housekeeping services available during your stay
We are a Colorado family of four - our kids are 8 and 6 and we love a mix of relaxing family time and lots of adventure.
Hal and Corinne Copeland purchased this condo in 2013
Tres Regalos is the perfect mix of low-key relaxation and still having the ability to dial up adventure. There are tons of activities and things to do around Jaco. This area is central to so many destinations in Costa Rica, you really can do it all from here ... and its on the beach!!
Within a few short hours of driving you can visit the cloud forests in MonteVerde, the volcanoes in Arenal, and the incredible biodiversity of the Osa Penisula. The property is well maintained and has a friendly private beach club atmosphere. The staff is great - friendly and helpful.
Condo is beachfront, ground floor, poolside, great for kids, families, or those that don't want to deal with elevators or stairs. Generally a quiet and laidback community at this property.
We stayed here for two weeks and had a magnificent time! Before our stay even began, the owner (Hal) was extremely helpful in giving us information about the area. The staff who received us were very helpful. The condo is ideally located with direct access to the pool and ocean views. Very nicely decorated and fully stocked, plus very kid friendly. Our little ones are 4 and 1 and they *loved* it!! The location within Jaco is great, with direct access to the beach and Croc's Hotel and Casino next door (restaurants, bars, casino, etc.) We HIGHLY recommend staying here and we will be staying here again in the future!!
We just got back from our week long stay in Jaco. The condo was excellent! Very modern, clean, and well furnished. We cooked almost everyday and the kitchen was fully equipped with everything we needed. The gate keepers/staff were always helpful and called taxis for us at all hours of the day and night. The property in general is well guarded too not only from the front entrance but also the beach entrance.
Beautiful home in a perfect location. Very safe and clean. The staff was very helpful and kind. We were very appreciative of Hal allowing us to check out a couple hours late so we could enjoy a little more of Jaco before we left. We'Lloyd definitely be back some day!
This is our second visit, and I must say, will not be our last by long shot. The hosts, Hal and Corinne, are extremely pleasant to work with, the condo is always in great condition and ready to receive the guests. The staff is incredibly well trained and accommodating. This is our favorite destination to stay with in Jaco, ideal for families as it is poolside and few steps away fro the north Jaco beach.
I went with my wife, youngest daughter (13) and my parents who are senior citizens. We really enjoyed our little vacation. The condo is in close to impeccable condition, well equipped, very nicely decorated though without extravagance, and with a very comfortable layout. The photos in the listing do it justice. The simming pool area is also very nice. The beach is just steps away, although you have to be very cautious because of the contions of the ocean and rip currents. Suitable for swimming at limited times during the day if at all, and using care.
The beach town of Jaco is located in the Pacific Coast province of Puntarenas, Costa Rica and is a famous and popular tourist destination. With volcanic-sand beaches, fantastic surfing, great offshore fishing, lush rain forest, nearby national parks, and gorgeous mountains, Jaco is a phenomenal destination with something for everybody. Jaco has a variety of restaurants and offers most services (post office, health center, shopping. spas, etc). Activities in and around Jaco include surfing, ATV tours, horseback riding, mountain biking, birding, crocodile tours, national parks and reserves, boat and kayak excursions, canopy and zipline tours, great deep sea fishing and night life spots. White-water rafting and diving are available in the nearby areas.
• Just south of Jaco (about 4 miles, 5 min drive) is Playa Hermosa, a long quiet section of black sand beach with both beauty and hard core surfing. International Surfing Championships are held here every year in August. The Playa Hermosa Wildlife Refuge (Refugio Nacional de Vida Silvestre Playa Hermosa) is home to the Olive Ridley sea turtles that come to nest every year.
• The Carara Biological Reserve (Carara National Park) is located less than 10 miles north of Jaco (15 min drive). It has several miles of trails and is a good place to view much of Costa Rica's wildlife, including scarlet macaws, caiman, white-faced monkeys, peccaries, coatimundis and a variety of birds. Closer, cheaper, less busy, and better than Manuel Antonio Park in our opinion
• The Tarcoles River, which borders the Carara park, is a great place to view crocodiles close up. Boat tours are available to see the crocodiles (15 min drive).
• Manuel Antonio National Park is only about 45 miles south of Jaco (an hour’s drive). Punta Leona Wildlife Refuge is another great park and is located along the drive north from Jaco towards the town of Tarcoles.
• Great offshore fishing is available for tuna, dorado, and it is among the world class destinations for billfishing.
• Kayak trips are available nearby as well as boat trips to nearby island spots.
• Within only a few hours drive you can visit active volcanoes, the cloud forests, the Osa Peninsula, go whale watching, scuba and snorkeling. The central valley and a variety of mountain and beach locations are easily accessible and close by.
From the condo, you can walk to virtually anywhere in Jaco – it will take you about 15 minutes to walk to the middle of downtown Jaco. There are local art galleries, surf shops, clothing, and a variety of local shops with all things Costa Rican. You can also catch a cab around town – you will find several areas where cabs congregate on the edge of town and in the middle of town – a cab to anywhere in Jaco will cost about $3.00 or less. Pharmacies are common and many prescription drugs in the U.S. are available over the counter.
• you can rent a car at the airport for your trip or take a car service and simply rent a car by the day when you want for a more economical trip. Car rental is not too expensive but there is a mandatory supplemental liability insurance in Costa Rica that adds 10-20$ per day to the cost of a rental car. There are a variety of car rental agencies at the airport and in Jaco.
Jaco and much of the Pacific coast is renowned for surfing. Jaco Beach is about 2.5 miles long. There are rip tides occasionally so just be aware and careful if you venture out past the break. There are a number of surf shops and surf schools if you want to learn or improve your surfing. Alberto at Chuck's is our favorite surf instructor - he is very good and really watches out for you.
There is a farmers market every Friday morning and fruit and vegetable stands abound along the highways with wonderful local produce. There are 2 fish markets in town with fresh fish to grill make ceviche, or sashimi. There are wonderful bakeries and restaurants of all kinds.
Virgin beaches and local culture are everywhere if you look - one of our favorites is Playa Bejuco and the Delfin hotel - a fabulous low key spot for sunsets with drinks or dinner on the beach.
There are many adventure reserves with hiking, ziplines, suspended bridges and wildlife nearby. Our favorite is Rainmaker Park - about a 30 min drive with few people, swinging bridges, swimming in waterfall pools and great birding.
We are happy to give you a variety of suggestions for an individualized experience if you would like. There are such an amazing number of things to do and see in and around Jaco! We still have not seen and done everything and we constantly find cool new things.
|Property Damage Protection||$59|
Easter week (April 1- 7) is $350 night with a minimum 4 night stay.
Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed. Weekly rate is based on 7 nights