|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
The air-conditioning is in the upstairs bedroom only
Bedroom #1 - 1 x King Bed (can be split into 2 King Singles)
Bedroom #2 - 1 x King Bed (can be split into 2 King Singles)
Bedroom #3 - 1 x Double Bed
1 x Shared Bathroom (bath)
Bedroom #4 - 1 x Queen Bed + Ensuite (shower)
No off street parking available. Restricted visitor parking on street.
Excellent public transport options available.
When staying at any of our designer holiday homes, you can expect to move in and find everything you will need ready and waiting for you, including:
- Cleaning (upon departure)
- Complimentary wireless internet
- Gourmet welcome hamper containing tea, coffee, milk, sugar, biscuits, muesli and decadent treats
- All essential household items, including luxury toiletries, washing powder, tea towels and toilet paper
- Five-star hotel quality bed linen and towels
Travelling with kids?
Travelling with pets?
Not all properties are pet-friendly, however, we offer a number of beautiful homes that are happy to welcome furry family members. Please let us know if you require accommodation to suit pets as this requires approval prior to booking. Should this home not be suitable for your pets, we will be happy to recommend some alternatives. Water bowls and dog beds are available on request to minimise your luggage.
House Rules: - You must be over 28 years old to book this property. Please contact us if the majority of your guests are aged under 28 to confirm suitability of this property.
- STRICTLY NO PARTIES. $5000 PENALTY(refer to terms and conditions)
- No smoking inside the house
- Please respect our neighbours. Fines may apply for excessive noise if reported
- If you break something, please let us know so that we can replace it for the next guests
This was not whatI was expecting it was big disappointment mice in the house and in the yard.2 bedrooms with no wardrobe and little furniture to put your clothes away, One bedroom had no blinds or curtains so couldn't darken the room or change clothes with the light on .In the sitting room a chair had a cut on the arm which was covered with a throw. One of our group slipped on a broken tile outside the front door .the front area was dirty and lots of broken tiles and overgrown bushes. I could go longer but I believe you get the picture .broken toilet seat ,patio dirty and dangerousness .A tired and worn out hose.