|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
Enjoy luxurious Vermont living featuring 5 bedrooms, 5 full baths, and 1 half bath – plus a large outdoor patio, exposed beams, and a beautiful stone fireplace.
The property features two large ponds and private woods with hiking trails surrounded by mountains. It is newly renovated with exquisite views, privacy, and the beauty of Vermont.
- Large living room with a beautiful stone fireplace
- Large open kitchen with 2 ovens, a cook top island, dishwasher, and 2 tables
- 2 Queen rooms, 2 King rooms, and 1 Twin room
- 2 Pullout sofas in the Upstairs living area
- Ground level patio as well as upper level decks
- Game Table in the upstairs living area
- Flat Screen TV
- Multiple walk in closets
- Some bathrooms feature rain showers or a sunken soaking tub
Additional Information Includes:
- 9% VT State Tax will be added to your invoice
- Weekly Pet Fee $150.00
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website:
A family member's wedding brought us to spend the weekend on this property. The pictures are accurate; it is beautiful. For all its beauty the home is comfortable. You can slip off your shoes and put your feet up. The only thing we would have liked better was a bigger gas grill for a cookout. I wish we would have had more time to stay here.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
Seven Springs is a private home rented through Barrows House Inn & Restaurant. Please check in at Barrows House and an Innkeeper will show you to the property. A full breakfast is included at Barrows House for all guests of Seven Springs. Housekeeping Services will be provided every 3rd day and Fresh Linens provided once a week. A 10% Service Charge will be added to all invoices.
50% deposit is required at the time of booking. The remaining balance will be charged at Check Out.