|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Come enjoy this brand new luxury apartment with 2 bedroom + 2 Bathroom with stunning view towards the city. Be where the action is and enjoy the cosmopolitan Melbourne that all Melbournians come to love!
Located in the heart of the CBD, ideal location that brings the best of the city to you within walking distance of RMIT, Victoria and Melbourne Universities, Melbourne Central, Emporium, Myer and David Jones shopping complex and a stone's throw from the fabulous fresh produce of Queen Victoria Market with terrific nightlife and entertainment options on every corner, cafes and restaurants. This apartment offers 2 bedrooms, both with build in robes, master with en-suite, open plan living area leading on to a good size balcony overlooking the city and suburbs, modern kitchen with gas cooking and quality appliances, split-system heating and cooling. Building comes with a cinema room, pool and common area on level 53.
Experience the zenith of CBD apartment living with dynamic common areas, including a spectacular residents lounge and business centre, luxurious pool, spa, cinema and a breathtaking rooftop sky lounge and terrace.
- Stunning view towards the city!
- Secure access to the building and apartment.
- Each of the 2 bedrooms has a balcony and is fitted with a queen-sized bed. Linens and towels are provided. Balcony doors can be locked by a key to ensure kids don't enter the balcony without your supervision.
- The Master Bedroom is ensuite with your own private bathroom!
- 1 sofa bed in the Living area (sleep 1).
- 2 bathrooms (one ensuite) with shower and toilet. Hand wash, shower gel, shampoo and conditional are provided.
- Block-out Blinds on all windows.
- LED Smart TV.
- Internet / Wireless WIFI (NBN).
- Air-conditioning and heating.
- Full Kitchen facilities, with utensils and cutleries.
- Free Coffee, tea, sugar and milk.
- Washing Machine and Dryer
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Hair Dryer.
Communal facilities provided by the building:
- Level 53 Rooftop Sky Lounge.
- Residence Lounge.
- Indoor Swimming Pool.
Interaction with Guests
You will be met in person and given a brief intro to the building and the whereabouts to visit in Melbourne. Please provide your flight details, your arrival time and departure time.
You are right in the middle of the city in the crossroad of all activities.
Fantastic location close to everything.
- Free Circle Circle Tram No.35 - 130m (2 mins walk)
- Melbourne central - 150m (2 mins walk)
- Queen Victoria Market - 300m (5 mins walk)
- RMIT University - 210m (3 mins walk)
- State Library - 350m (5 mins walk)
- QV - 500m (6 mins walk)
- Chinatown - 700m (9 mins walk)
- Carlton Gardens - 900m (12 mins walk)
- Lygon St (Italian Precinct) - 900m (12 mins walk)
- Melbourne University - 1km (14 mins walk)
- Flinders Station 1.3 km (17 mins walk)
- Melbourne Museum - 1.3 km (18 mins walk)
- Federation Square - 1.4 km (18 mins walk)
- Ethihad Stadium - 1.5 km (21 mins walk)
- Crown Casino - 1.8 km
- Melbourne Cricket Ground - 2.7km
Indoor private car park is available for $20 per day. Please let me know in advance if you need car parking.
The nearest car rental from the apartment is Thrifty. Hertz, Budget and Avis is located along Franklin Street.
You can also rent a car from Budget, Avis and Europcar in the Southern Cross Station.
House Rules: NOTE : A refundable security deposit of $400 is required via paypal or bank transfer. Security deposit will be refunded within 3 days after departure. No Cash Accepted.
In order to maintain a good standard for all my guests, ALL guests staying in this apartment are to comply to the following house rules. While I appreciate that most guests would respect my property, there are occasional abuse that I have to state the following rules to avoid any inconvenience caused to my neighbours and guests before and after you.
- Strictly NO SMOKING.
- Strictly NO PARTYING. The use of the apartment for partying will result in the loss of your bond and/or any additional payments (such as extra cleaning, wear and tear, damages and repairs).
- Number of Guests should not exceed the number stated on the confirmation advise or agreed beforehand. Fees will apply for any excess guests not agreed with the owner in advance.
- Please respect my neighbours by keeping noise level low. Excessive noise may result in the Building Manager sending in Security which would result in you being fined AU$4700 according to the building rules! Guests may also be evicted from the premise and lost their bond.
- Follow all building rules in the Building's common area (swimming pools, gym, sauna, BBQ, lounges, lobby, etc..)
- Children should be supervised and accompanied by an adult in the balcony, swimming pool, sauna, etc...
- The use of the apartment for any illegal purpose is strictly prohibited.
- Enjoy the STAY!!!
On Departure :
- The apartment should be left in a similar state to its condition on arrival. Pots, pans, dishes, cutleries, glasses, cups and any cooking utensils should be *clean*, *dry* and *return* to where they are taken. This includes the stove, microwave and oven. Additonal cleaning costs will be charge to tenants if extra cleaning is required.
- Replacement fee will be charge for towels stained by hair dyes, bleaches, tanning lotion, make up and greasy burnt sauncepans.
- Guests will be charged if apartment keys/swipes/remote if they are lost or not returned.
- Rubbish should also be removed.
- There is no need to clean the bed linen and towels.