|Minimum Stay||3 - 6 nights|
This dream vacation home is centrally located at Windsor Hills Resort with a private South Facing Pool. The house is professionally designed and renovated with star hotel quality. High standard bedding & linens to ensure you the most comfortable night's sleep. The video link is at the end of the photos. You will love it!
* 2 Master bedroom suites, each with king-size bed
* 1 Master bedroom with queen-size bed
* 1 Princess Room with double twin beds and 1 Minion Room with double twin beds
* Additional two folding beds will be provided upon request. Sleeps 12 max
* Pool with raised, bubbling spa, sun deck and shaded lanai
* Elegant furnishings and decor
* Full-size kitchen with stainless appliances and granite counters
* Laundry with washer and dryer
* Family games room with Arcade game, pool table, basketball game and table-soccer foosball game, Xbox 360.
* Resort clubhouse with pool, hot tub, games room, movie theater, tennis, volleyball, basketball, gymnasium and sundry shop
* WIFI high speed internet provided FREE
* Local and long-distance (US) calls FREE
* Digital entry/lock system with unique, private code for each guest stay
* Professionally managed, inspected and cleaned property. Local caretaker is just a phone call away.
* Welcome amenities pack and starter toiletries included
With its spa, pool, spacious rooms and games room - your family will find this spacious pool home the perfect base for a visit to Walt Disney World® Resort and the theme parks of Orlando. Be sure to take time-out during your stay to visit the Windsor Hills clubhouse and make new friends, enjoy the community pool, hot tubs, play in the games room, watch a family movie in the on-site theater, use the fitness center, shop in the sundry store, or make use of any of the other amenities that are included in your rental.
We had 5 adults and 5 children and we had plenty of room. 15 minutes from Disney and 30 mins from Universal. Target and Walgreens around the corner. Great Italian restaurant -Bruno's, and Mexican restaurant- Chuy's 2miles away. House exceeded our expectations.
This house was clean and comfortable. The owner checked in to make sure we had everything we needed. Everything went smoothly. We recommend it without hesitation.
We were very pleased to find such a beautiful villa on our arrival. It is very roomy, clean and well decorated. The pool area was great, although it took us 2 days to find the pool lights! The children loved the pool and played in it every day. The jacuzzi was very welcome after a hard day at the parks.
We had an issue with a bleeping smoke alarm and bathroom light, but the management company dealt with it as soon as we contacted them. I would certainly recommend this villa to anybody wanting a peaceful, secure place to stay. The only down side was that the clubhouse area was having construction work done.
We were looking for the perfect home for our family to stay while celebrating our daughters 5th birthday at Disney! This home is amazing and was perfect in every way for our visit! It is located about ten minutes from Disney in a gated Community and it was great to come home everyday to our own private heated pool and hot tub. We were able to get away from the crowds and enjoy wonderful dinners as a family and evening swims in the pool just us!
Jennifer and her maintenance team were amazing! When needed a response it was always very quick and professional .
We had such a great experience from day one to our last and would highly recommend this home for a family looking to visit Disney or just go on a wonderful relaxing vacation!
All questions were answered promptly when needed, leading up to our stay and during. House shows just as pictured, nice & clean. Development has lots of amenities! A word of advice for future renters: pay for the pool heat if you want to access a HOT hot tub... Overall a good stay thru Hurricane Matthew! Thank you Jennifer!
This home was the best, it met all our needs (to sleep 10). It was close to Disney, where we spent 2 days. The game room was a hit with both young and old and we all enjoyed the pool. It was so much better than staying in a hotel. Would definitely do it again.
|Cleaning Fee||$135 + Tax|
|Refundable damage deposit||$300|
Pool & Spa Heating $20 per night in spring and summer, $30 in winter or $199 per week (optional). • BBQ Grill $45 (optional)
• Over 90 days prior to check in: deposit refunded minus $100 processing fee.
• Between 60 to 90 days prior to check in: use as a credit for next booking within one year.
• Between 30 days - 60 days: lost of 50% Rental and full deposit.
• Within 30 days: lost of 100% of rental and full deposit.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.