|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
- A sun-filled top floor studio!
- Arboreal views from a private deck!
- Across from a park with a community garden and tennis courts!
This quiet suite is located near one of the hippest parts of Mount Pleasant, but with a homey air.
Cherry View is a self-contained suite. The kitchen, bedroom/living room and bathroom are solely yours to enjoy, accessed by your own entry off your private deck.
The dine-in kitchen comes equipped to prepare meals and leads directly onto a large deck that catches the morning sun. Enjoy your morning coffee and catch a peekaboo view of the mountains.
Your bedroom/living area with south-facing windows contains a double bed, a seating area, a small desk and dresser. Perfect for 1 person or a couple. Lots of closet space!
The bathroom is actually two rooms. There is a larger room with the sink and the bathtub with glass shower doors. It has a translucent window to let natural light into the shower and the rest of the room without sacrificing privacy. There is a smaller, separate room for the toilet.
Because of the private third floor entry, guests MUST be comfortable climbing stairs, as the suite is on third floor of our house.
It's a 2-minute walk to a bakery, artisan coffee, art gallery and Les Faux Bourgeois, one of Vancouver's top french restaurants.
A 10-minute walk to Main street with more cafes, bars, grocery stores, bakeries and shops to visit.
A 5-minute walk takes you to Broadway to catch the #99 and #9 to Kitsilano, UBC, VGH and Commercial Drive.
Around the corner, the #8 bus transports you to downtown and the #19 whisks you to Stanley Park.
Wifi is included.
Coin laundry is available on the ground floor of the house.
Plenty of street parking.
Linen will be changed bi-weekly.
No smoking. No pets. Only mature, considerate guests. The owner lives on site.
(PLEASE NOTE: The initial quote you see from HomeAway and VRBO may be in US dollars)
In order to help you enjoy your stay, Here are suite requirements for Cherry View.
* Remove outdoor shoes before entering the suite.
* No pets allowed.
* Turn off the portable heater when you’re not home.
* We ask that you maintain the suite. There are cleaning supplies under the kitchen sink and a sweeper by the door.
* Vancouver has a complicated garbage/recycling program. Recycling and garbage are at the rear of the house. Organics such as food waste go in the bin with the green lid and standard garbage goes in the bin with the black lid. The blue box is for metals and plastics. The silver bin is for glass and the yellow plastic bags are for paper. >PHEW<
* Laundry is not available for guests, but there is a Laundromat at Fraser and Kingsway, about 1-1/2 blocks away.
* Security deposit is returned after check out, if the suite is left in original condition. A $100 cleaning charge may be deducted if the suite is not clean.
* Use only the touchpad lock to lock the suite door. Don’t use the lock on the suite door handle as a key isn’t available.
* No smoking or drugs, or overnight guests in the house or on the property.
* To facilitate your departure, please confirm 48 hours ahead of time. Check out time is noon, unless previously arranged.
* Unplug the kettle and toaster when you are not using them.
* Squeegee the shower after use.
* Take out all garbage and recycling.
* Wash, dry and put away all dishes.
* Sweep the suite.
* Turn off the lights.
* Turn off the heat in the main room and the bathroom.
* Lock the door.
* Notice of cancellation must be received at least 60 days before check-in for 100% refund of your deposit, minus a $100 handling fee.
* Cancellations received more than one month prior to check-in will be reimbursed a 50% refund of the deposit, minus a $100 handling fee.
* No refunds will be given for cancellations received less than one month prior to check-in.
We trust that you’ll enjoy your stay with us. If there is anything we can do to make your stay more comfortable, please do not hesitate to let us know.
Travelling is GREAT!
We travel and explore our big blue planet whenever we can. Sometimes we travel for the sights, the sounds, the tastes; for the people, the customs, the landscapes. There is really so much to see in this world of infinite opportunities.
We've had a lot a fantastic experiences in magical places with amazing people over the years that made our travels fun and memorable. As hosts, we hope that we too can help others have enjoyable times exploring Vancouver, or at least point you in the right direction!
COME VISIT VANCOUVER!
Craig + Linda
Linda Shaw purchased this studio in 2012
A cute suite in a great neighborhood. Craig and Linda were considerate and thoughtful hosts who checked in regularly to make sure everything was going ok and that I had everything I needed. The suite gets lovely light and feels bright and homey. The deck was wonderful on warm, sunny days. Great closet space for longer stays! (From Alanna's review on AirBnB)
I stayed at this apartment for one month. Absolutely great location, about 15 minutes by car to the center, but also multiple bus routes nearby that can take you to the center quickly. There are also multiple coffee shops, bars an restaurants about 10 minutes walk away.
The apartment has everything you need for a great stay! Big enough for a couple and really clean.
The owners are great, extremely helpful, friendly and accommodating. They were happy to give tips on sights to see and on job searches.
I highly recommend this studio.
We stayed in Linda's appartment for five days, as a base to discover Vancouver. From the first mail contact Linda was really friendly and very helpful. She gave us some wonderful tips!
The appartment is very clean and bright, with enough room for two people.
The appartment has everything you need for a perfect stay!
The mount pleasant area turned out to be our favorite area of Vancouver, with lots of shops, good coffee shops and a handful of really good micro breweries!
We enjoyed our stay while in Vancouver partly because of our stay in this studio. It was conveniently located in a neighborhood with really good restaurants and coffee shops. It was easy to use the bus and easy to drive downtown. The apartment was comfortable and had everything we needed. Our hosts were wonderful. They gave us helpful suggestions and were open about contacting them if we needed anything. Our only suggestion, which may be personal preference, the bed was a little too firm and was difficult to get used to. We had a very relaxing, enjoyable time during our stay and would highly recommend this comfortable studio.
Splendida casa a tre piani Vancouver Style!! La casa si trova in un quartiere splendido, residenziale, verdissimo, tranquillo. Tutti i negozi, locali e supermercati a pochi minuti a piedi. Main Street a 5 minuti a piedi o in bici. Fermate del bus (8, 19) di fianco a casa. Il 19 arriva direttamente a Stanley Park. Giardino assolato e spazioso in condivisione con i proprietari; proprio di fronte a casa Robson Park, campo da calcio, campi da tennis e basket. Downtown a breve distanza in bus o in bici, vicina e comoda da raggiungere. Linda e Craig sono gentilissimi, affidabili e molto disponibili a risolvere qualunque tipo di problema; conoscono bene sia Vancouver che la BC. Li ringraziamo moltissimo e speriamo di tornare al più presto, soprattutto nell'assolata estate vancouverese! :)
The suite was very clean, friendly, and equipped with everything we could possibly need. The suite is conveniently located near public transportation and a mall with a grocery store, drug store etc. Apart from the great suite, our host Linda was incredibly helpful and welcoming, even assisting us with our job search! It was a great experience all-around, and we would recommend it both for vacation stays and as a first home for those relocating to Vancouver. Thank you, Linda!
The flat was exactly as described in the listing. It is bright, clean and well maintained with very good facilities. The kitchen equipment is excellent and there is always ample supply of hot water in the bathroom. The washing machine and drier are on the ground floor and are easy and economical to use. The owners are helpful and friendly. The 19 bus to the centre of Vancouver stops 150 metres away around the corner, where there are popular neighbourhood coffee shops, eateries, and a grocery store. It's also a 15minute walk to Main Street where there are plenty of shops, grocery stores, cafes, and pubs. If I have one suggestion, it is that although the kitchen provides some basics on arrival (coffee/tea), it would be helpful if, say, some milk/bread were left for those who arrive unfamiliar with local shops or late at night; and those on a short stay, will not want to buy cooking oil, so provision of that kind of thing would be appreciated. Notwithstanding that, I enthusiastically recommend this flat and the neighbourhood.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Sep 15 2016 - Oct 31 2016
3 night minimum stay
Late Fall 2016 - Spring 2017
Nov 1 2016 - Apr 30 2017
3 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.