When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
The Tanglewood Estate at Killington is a luxury ski home located just off the main access road in Killington, Vermont. Our 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom home can sleep up to 14 people and is the ideal property for your family vacation - winter, spring, summer or fall. You're close to all the restaurants, shops and bars and only 2 miles to the mountain.
Take one look at our home, and we're sure you'll want to spend your vacation here!
The professional fully-equipped kitchen features a 6-burner Dynasty stove witn both a traditional and a convection oven, professional vent with heat lamps, custom Viking side-by-side fridge and freezer, dishwasher, tons of cabinets, flat screen TV and center island. You'll feel like a professional chef, even if you're just an aspiring one! Step out into the sunroom for some fresh air, or walk out onto the deck with new hot tub just off the kitchen and start the BBQ.
The formal dining room has high vaulted ceilings and is just off the kitchen making entertaining easy and fun. The dining room also features a full wet bar - sorry but you'll have to stock it yourself!
Head into the living room, and you'll find plenty of room with seating for fourteen or more. Entertainment includes a 55' high-def flat screen TV with cable, Netflix, Chromecast and surround sound stereo system with AirPlay. The ceramic wood burning stove is perfect for gathering around on cold winter nights. (Firewood provided!)
The downstairs den features another high-def flat screen TV with cable, Amazon Fire TV and Netflix. Two queen-sized comfy sleeper sofas pull out to accommodate four people.
The master bedroom features a king-sized Tempurpedic bed, yet another high-def flat screen TV with cable and Fire TV stick, and your own set of doors onto the deck with the brand new hot tub. The master bath features a vanity with makeup table and large standing shower. There's also two plush twin air mattresses to sleep another two people.
The first ground floor bedroom has a queen bed and flat screen TV with cable, Netflix and Fire TV stick. The second ground floor bedroom has two twin bunk beds and sleeps up to four people.
We've also got built-in speakers for almost every room in the house along with an Android tablet to stream your favorite Internet radio stations.
========= QUICK OVERVIEW =========
• Total of 3200 sq feet with 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, kitchen, formal dining room with wet bar, living room, den, sunroom, deck
• 5 flat screen TVs with cable, Netflix and Amazon Fire TV
• High-speed wireless Internet
• Surround sound throughout the house
• Brand new 6-person hot tub
• Ski and snowboard storage
• Large entry closet for ski gear and boots
• High-end finishings throughout
• Dishwasher, washer, dryer, gigantic Sub-Zero fridge and professional 6-burner, open grill, two-oven Dynasty stove with convection and standard oven, vent and heat lamps
• Plates, glassware, utensils, pots, pans, coffee makers, toaster, blender, coffee grinder, microwave, and more
• Wood burning stove with firewood
========= SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS =========
• Master Bedroom: king Tempur-Pedic bed, two luxury twin air mattresses (sleeps 4)
• Bedroom 1: queen bed (sleeps 2)
• Bedroom 2: two twin bunk beds (sleeps 4)
• Den: two comfy queen sleeper sofas (sleeps 4)
========= QUICK RULES AND NOTES =========
• The minimum age for renting our home is 26.
• All stays under 30 days are subject to an additional 10% VT Rooms Tax.
• $185 cleaning fee required.
• Optional linen service (sheets/towels) is available for an additional $150. You may choose to bring your own as well.
• Our check in time is 4pm and check out time is 10am. Early check in or late check out may be available for an additional charge.
• The hot tub is included for the peak ski season (December - March). For other periods, there is an optional $110 set up fee.
• No pets allowed. Ruff.
• Our entire home is non-smoking. You may only smoke outdoors.
• You must sign and return our written rental agreement before your booking is confirmed and accepted.
• Some weekends have minimum occupancy requirements for pricing.
I'm a tech guy who has become a vacation rental guy. We own and manage several properties and love providing our homes to guests to create lasting memories.
Dave McComb - Killington Rental Properties purchased this house in 2014
Wow! That was the first words that came to my mind when I saw this property. This was not the normal ski home that we had been looking at. This place was a single-family residence and no detail was overlooked. We loved it at first sight!
This home is 3200 sq feet on two floors and has plenty of space for entertaining - be it your family, friends or other guests. The professional kitchen will turn just about anyone into a top chef! The landscaping is unbelievable as well. All of this, while still being super close to the action of Killington and the main access road to the resort.
Great place to stay! Plenty of room & nice hot tub.
Would def recommend for big groups. Close to the mountain & bars/restaurants!
This place is awesome! Plenty of beds and space to hang out. They have everything you can possibly imagine in the kitchen and the technology in the house is state of the art! I would definitely rent this place again for my next trip to Killington with a big group.
We're a group of 14 friends on our annual trip to Killington and we had decided we need to try a new house. This is the place! We found the house to be clean, organized, well equipped, spacious and close to the fun at Killington. Dave did a great job of answering our questions. We will be back!!!
We stayed to ski Killington with a group of friends for a long weekend. Driving down the block it is the best looking house on the block. huge garage for all the skis and walk in closet for the boots and jackets! It was a great experience, the gourmet kitchen is perfect for cooking dinner for 10 easily! The music system worked great for us and the mountain is extremely close. Bring an extra towel to relax in the hot tub after skiing all day! highly recommend.
This house was everything our group could have wanted and more. It was spacious, in a great location and had everything needed to make our trip great. The surround sound was an amazing added bonus and the hot tub was definitely the highlight of the house ! Thanks Dave and family!
We want to thank you so much for making our Christmas/New Year's vacation a wonderful experience. For 15 years we've been renting homes in Killington & your home was everyone's favorite. The house was immaculate and all the instructions for speakers, hot tub, appliances, heating was spot on. The kids & adults loved the surround-sound speakers in every room. Thanks for including essentials. From kitchen supplies (olive oil, salt/pepper, paper towels, garbage bags, plastic wrap, etc) to cleaning supplies of every nature. You'd be surprised how many homes we've rented that include nothing. It was great not starting from scratch. The ski clothing room was huge. Enough for all of us to have our own space. Can't wait to return next year.
Killington, Vermont is an all-season resort town featuring the longest ski season in the east coast, plus all sorts of summer activities including golf, mountain biking, hiking, antiquing, kayaking, paddle boarding, swimming, and much more. Our home is located in the heart of Killington and close to all the shops, restaurants and bars, plus just a short distance to the slopes and two award winning golf courses.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
1 night minimum stay
|Linen Service (optional)||$150|
|Refundable damage deposit||$1,000|
• Stays under 30 days subject to 10% VT tax.
• Minimum Rental Age: 25
• Cleaning Fee: $185
• Optional Linen Service (sheets & towels): $150
• Optional Hot Tub Setup Fee: $110 (NO CHARGE for peak ski season November - March)
• Check in time: 4pm. Check out time: 10am. Early check in or late check out may be available for an additional charge.
• Some dates have minimum stay requirements.
• Some dates have minimum occupancy requirements for pricing purposes.
• Long term stay discounts.