Evolve Vacation Rental
- english, french, german, spanish
Overall A Very Nice Property
Overall a very nice property, fantastic view, nicely decorated. Our stay was in mid July, the house was very warm. It would have been nice to have AC in the home or at least more than one ceiling fan in the master bedroom. My only other complaint would be that there wasn't enough hot water to fill the large jetted tub up even a third of the way and the jets would not work at all - was looking forward to using that - Big Disapointment.
Beautiful property! We had an amazing stay.
The property was exactly as described and everything was perfect. We will be back again!
Property was everything that it was describesd to be. It is very convenient to Breckenridge and Frisco. Quality bedding, kitchen and master bath.
We had a perfect weekend. We would stay here again!
Location location location
The house was clean and very supportive. House has notifications everywhere to know who, what, and when. Some cons we should note:
1) no heat just electric fireplace.
2) TV small and in a cabinet so very hard to
3) checkin process failed. Took several calls but finally got support needed. Homeowners aren’t involved at all.
Okay the Pro’s
1) THE VIEW is what pictures are made of.
2) Hot tube worked beautifully.
3) Nice kitchen and all needed cookware etc
4) Neighbors on both sides and below but far enough it’s private and doesn’t impact view at all.
5) Close to towns (3) and locals are kind.
We thought it important to note no Keurig which we bought pods, and couldn’t use. Living room dated but you likely won’t be sitting inside long. Wildlife sightings (elk, chipmunks) and being there in late June was great! Even without the heater. It rained a lot, so maybe a covered patio could have made it better but we just watched out the vast amount of windows. Even used telescope that was provided. There was also snow two days to enjoy a white setting. Overall great and a very lasting memory! Thanks for opening your home and view for us.
The best place to stay in Breckenridge
The house was beautiful loved the hot tub and the robes that were available for us to use . We especially enjoyed seeing the moose and fox below the deck, did you order this? Ha ha!