|Minimum Stay||4 nights|
A fully furnished 2 bedroom apartment located on a lush tropical hillside in Kamala. The apartment offers a modern design and is fully equipped to ensure that you have all of the comforts and amenities of home.
You enter the apartment into its open plan living / dining area and fully equipped kitchen. The kitchen includes all modern amenities including a hob, kettle, toaster, blender and fridge freezer.
The apartments master bedroom includes a queen size bed, built-in wardrobes and en-suite bathroom complete with a large walk-in shower. The 2nd bedroom is also furnished with a queen size bed, wardrobes and has direct access to the apartments guest bathroom.
The living area including a 40 inch flat screen TV with DVD player. Leading from the open plan living area is a private patio, perfect for early morning coffee or relaxing during the evening.
All rooms in this 2 bedroom apartment are equipped with full air-conditioning and additional fans.
The apartment is perfect for those looking to either reside long term or use as a great holiday getaway apartment with its calming sounds of nature.
The residence is located up a steep hill at the back of Kamala village to allow for a quiet stay away from any traffic. The residence is approximately 3-5 minutes drive or 20 minutes walk (1.5km) to the main shops / beach. A shuttle bus is provided at reception or the option for bike / car hire is also available.
House Rules: 1. The Tenants shall maintain the premises in a good, clean, and ready to rent condition, and use the premises only in a careful and lawful manner.
2. The Tenants shall behave in a civilized manner and shall be good neighbors respecting the rights of the surrounding property owners. The Tenants shall not create noise or disturbances likely to disturb or annoy the surrounding property owners.
3. There shall be no smoking inside the property.
4. Utilities (Electric, Water) are to be paid for by the Tenant.
6. The Tenants and Tenants' Guests shall hereby indemnify and hold harmless the Manager / Owner against any and all claims of personal injury or property damage or loss arising from use of the premises regardless of the nature of the accident, injury or loss. Tenant acknowledges that the Property Owner insurances does not cover personal property damage caused by fire, theft, rain, war, acts of God, acts of others, and/or any other causes, nor shall Owner be held liable for such losses. The Tenant is hereby advised to obtain his own insurance policy to cover any personal losses.
7. If a problem occurs relating to the rental property during occupancy every effort will be made to rectify any problem in a timely manner. No refund or rate adjustment will be made for malfunction of air conditioners, TV's, appliances, pool or any other malfunction. Repairs will be made as soon as possible after notification.
8. There shall be no refunds of rents because of shortened stays or ruined expectations due to weather conditions, work and family emergencies or other commitments.