|Minimum Stay||5 nights|
House Rules: The furnishings and kits of building units are summarized in the inventory, any deficiency needs to be reported within 24.00 the day of arrival, otherwise, the above is tacitly approved and will be proven at the time of issue. Cracks or repairs are given by the second official price-lists.
- Nothing, tool, furniture supplied to the apartment can be brought outside of the property nor that which is interior design of the apartment resulted in the conservatory.
- It 'absolutely forbidden to pour down the drain in the apartment bulky materials, particularly cotton wool, absorbent, etc..
- The tenant is obliged to use its furniture, equipment, facilities and anything else taken delivery, with all due respect.
- The garbage must be brought in the appropriate container to the left of the end of the street (m. 50).
- The car should be placed in the designated parking.
- Pets are not allowed.
- The owner disclaims any liability for shortages or sniff into real estate and parking lots unattended.
- The lessee shall leave clean: the monobloc kitchen, the refrigerator (which must be put to defrost), crockery, cutlery, cooking utensils and a toilet, as well as not under any circumstances leave the trash bags, in case otherwise the deposit will be retained.
- For the dining area (peninsula) do not place pots or pans directly from hot oven, use the appropriate trivet left at the disposal in the kitchen.
- Please fix the blinds with the hooks, do not walk on the grass and not to play in the fields, to respect the rest of others from (phone number hidden) and from (phone number hidden).
- It is recommended to use all the equipment (water heater, air conditioning, lights and gas) in a conscious, educated and respectful, avoiding unnecessary waste.
- ALSO REMEMBER THAT THE WATER DELIVERED IN PORTOROTONDO AND DRINKING AND ECONOMICAL USE OF THE SAME WILL HELP TO PREVENT FUTURE REDUCTIONS IN CONDUCTING.