|Minimum Stay||2 - 5 nights|
Spacious Waterfront home – perfect for entertaining or large family gatherings
Nearly 5,800 sq ft with 7 bedrooms, 3 full baths, 2 half baths, sleeps 15 in beds, 2 on sleeper sofa, and additional 3 on air mattresses (extra charge over 14 guests)
Main level includes:
- Large great room with beautiful views of the lake, cathedral ceiling, skylights, stone fireplace with gas logs with blower for those chilly nights, 56-inch flat screen HDTV, DISH Network with DVR, Blueray, Wi-Fi, and combo radio/CD player.
- Well-appointed gourmet kitchen adjoining the great room and dining areas to keep the family together during meal preparation. Kitchen has an abundance of cabinets and stainless steel appliances, including electric cooktop stove, two ovens (both are also convection), built-in microwave, large refrigerator/freezer (2nd frig/freezer on lower level), dishwasher, toaster oven, coffee maker, spice rack, and ample dishes, utensils, and kitchenware to accommodate large gatherings.
- Dining areas capable of seating over 20 adults.
- Lakeside master bedroom with plush king size bed, huge walk-in closet, and sliding glass door leading to hot tub and expansive lakeside deck.
- Master bathroom with large double vanity, jetted tub, separate shower, and heat lamp.
- Bedroom #2 with a twin over full size bunk bed.
- Laundry room with washer, dryer, and laundry sink
- 2 half bathrooms
Upper level includes:
- Bedroom #3 & 4 - lakeside with queen size beds.
- Bedroom #5 & 6 - full size beds.
- Full bathroom with double vanity, tub/shower combo, skylight.
Lower level includes:
- Lakeside bedroom #7 with king size bed, walk in cedar closet, and sliding glass door leading to patio and lovely view of lake.
- Full bathroom with vanity and shower
- Large family room with full size sleeper sofa, HDTV with DISH Network and DVR, video game systems with assortment of games and 2 sets of sliding glass doors out to lakeside patio area.
- Lower level game rooms include pool, ping-pong, air hockey, and lots of video games. There is a beautiful mahogany bar with microwave, small refrigerator, sink, and barside TV.
- Expansive newly refinished deck covering entire lake side of home, with screened porch, hot tub, gas and charcoal grills, tables, chairs, and lots of seating. The deck can be accessed from the master bedroom, kitchen, and dining room.
- Covered dock on deep water (~15’ off front). A jump gate from upper level, and swing, diving board, and swim ladder on the lower deck provide hours of swimming and diving fun. Dock has enough room and cleats to tie up 3 boats and is next to private beach with a gradual slope into the water perfect for children. There is a picnic table on the dock for meals on the water, an Adirondack swing on the upper level to enjoy quiet nights on the water, and another swing at the beach overlooking the lake.
- Huge firepit for smores and quiet nights on the water.
- Kayaks available for guest use (Spring and Summer rentals only)
- Board games, card games, video games, puzzles, CDs, DVDs, corn hole, ladder ball, volleyball, badmitton, hammock, binoculars. Linens provided. Kayaks available for guest use during spring, summer, and early fall.
- This is a NON SMOKING home (including the screen porch). Smoking is allowed on the property but CLEAN UP IS A MUST or a portion of your damage deposit WILL be withheld.
- Pet friendly (dogs only)
- Property is a short (5-10 minute) walk to Lake Anna's popular Cove Restaurant. Or boat / jetski over in less than a minute and tie up at their dock to relax to a refreshment and enjoy the lovely sunsets on the water from the outdoor tiki bar.
We recently stayed the weekend at this beautiful property. We came up on Friday and had our wedding in the backyard on Saturday. Talk about amazing. The views, the land, the house is so spacious, and there is something for everyone. My 7 year old enjoyed the old school Nintendo and the games. He also loved playing ping pong, air hockey, and pool while the adults enjoyed the amazing kitchen and family time. Sadly we were too busy to put the hot tub to use, but everything was just lovely.
Pros: Amy is super helpful and quick to respond to a bazillion questions.
House easily accommodates large groups and families.
Lots of seating and activities.
The only con I can think of is the second oven wasn't working so we did have a bit of trouble getting all the food cooked for the wedding in a timely manner, but I know she is getting that fixed and it was just a timing issue.
I can't wait until we can bring our family back for a more relaxing vacation and for a longer period of time!
The bedrooms on the third floor were not the best my girlfriend almost flipped the bed by sitting on the edge ....
The tvs in bedrooms didn't work
The main floor
The ceiling light was flickering the whole time we were there which was very annoying, trash compactor didn't work.
Their was a leak in the fridge that we constantly had to wipe up.
The basement .... Holes in the wall , pool table edge kept falling off and huge leak in the ceiling next to the pool table so every time we played it dropped on us... Not only that but we had to dump out the water the whole time we were there.
Outside the Ceptic tank over flowed which smelled horrible not to mention my friend had to hang at the house to talk to the people while the rest of us went tubing...
Extremely dissatisfied with the owner that charged is $15 for a vase .... One of the kids did knock it over :-( however we had to deal with all these things in the house and invited her in for dinner which was filet mignon. I'm just at an awe of how the owner charged $15 k owing that we were gracious enough to help her with her house. Not going back to this house again !
This home offered everything we wanted for a vacation with our family. The young grand kids loved the little Sandy Beach for playing and swimming. The older grand kids love jumping and diving from the dock. The house was beautiful and spacious with comfy beds. The kitchen was large for all of the chefs to cook together (our family loves cooking).
The owner was extremely helpful during booking and prior to our arrival and addressed all of our questions.
I would highly recommend this home!!
Our family has been making day trips to Lake Anna for over 30 years, enjoying the lake for boating, tubing, and skiing. This year, we decided to rent a home for the entire family to enjoy - all 18 of us, ranging in ages from 4 months old to 84 years old - including a couple 4-legged furry friends, too! It was not easy to find a home on the public side of the lake that could not only accommodate our large group, but was pet-friendly, as well as "guest-friendly" with regard to children and seniors (i.e. did not have a lot of steps from the home to the dock as some homes do at Lake Anna). This house was a perfect fit for our family, and we had a wonderful vacation together, enjoying all the amenities this home has to offer: A large dock with lots of shade for us to sit by the water and watch the kids swim, jump off the upper deck, and boat/tube/water ski right in front of us; A shaded beach area for the little ones to enjoy (and also ended up being an easier way for the littler kids, seniors, and some adults to enter and exit the water instead of using the dock ladder); A huge fire pit with comfy Adirondack chairs to enjoy roasting marsh mellows with the kids in the evenings; a spacious kitchen with seating for everyone; Two family room areas with enough seating for everyone to watch tv/movies (and Amy has a great collection of movies to enjoy); And, an awesome collection of old and new video games; pool table, air hockey table, ping pong table, corn hole boards, volleyball net, indoor puzzles, & board games. It was impossible to be bored on this vacation! We considered going out to eat one night to a place on the lake, but ended up not doing so because we were so comfortable and happy just staying in! The place was clean and tidy, and the owner, Amy, was wonderful to work with and responsive in our questions - we lost power due to a bad storm that passed through, and she was immediately helpful with contacting the power company to report the outage so that we wouldn't have to suffer too long without the air conditioning in the 90-100 degree weather we had that week. All in all, we thoroughly enjoyed our time spent at this vacation home, and have already requested to book it again for next summer. If you're looking for a relaxing and enjoyable vacation with a large group, and you want to include your pets, too, you've found it at Amy's Lake House!
We just loved the house it was great. The dock was great for partying out side and swimming off the deck and the beach was great for getting in the water with the kayak and surf boards. Amy was wonderful if a problem came up she was there to take care of it. WE would recommend for anyone to stay. Its the best.
Each year our family reunites on Lake Anna - we are 9 adults and 7 kids. Ages of kids ranged from 21 months to 13 years old. The sandy beach access was perfect for watching the toddlers in the shallow water ,as well as play in the sandy area/sand box. Jumping off the top of the 2nd story of the dock house was a favorite for everyone - adults and kids alike. We were able to easily park our 19ft ski boat alongside the dock and the boat was out of the way of the swim/dock jumping area. The yard has a slight incline and relatively flat near the house, and a ton of grass, so it was great for family wiffle ball, cornhole, and pickleball (we brought all three ourselves, but the house has cornhole on the property you can use). It had a volleyball net set up which we didn't use, mostly because of the ages and athleticism of our group. We used the very large fire pit one night for smores. I thought the location on the lake might get alot of lake traffic due to its location near the marina just around the bend, but in the end, we didn't notice the boat traffic and there wasn't much traffic at all. The house is located right near some no wake buoys, so folks were either slowing down or just speeding up as they went past the house. House had two fridges, which suited us great, and freezers in both, so had plenty of space for food. There was air hockey (that worked!), a pool table, a ping pong table, and tons of video games on several systems. It had double ovens so cooking space was easy, grill was in great shape (we have seen some disgusting grills in our days on the lake and this was a great grill!). We never used the hot tub, but it looked clean and in great shape. The small screened in porch was truly great - sitting out there and having a shaded space to sit and play with the kids was great as a break from the water/sun and unique. There are three kitchen/dining room tables in close proximity to each other, so everyone can have a seat and sit down together in the same general area, which was also great. Tons of puzzles, tons of board games. The house doesn't have any water boats (kayaks/canoes) but the owner mentioned that they are looking into it. Pillows were flat/thin, so if you want more fluff, might be worth bringing your own. Best house for us ever and loved it! Owners are responsive and great! House clean, great shape. Food lion 10 minutes away; Tim's on Lake Anna ~ 10 minutes away. Bait shop/small grocery - 1 minute away
This property is a short (5-10) minute walk to Lake Anna's popular Cove Restaurant and outdoor tiki bar. Or boat / jetski over in less than a minute and tie up at their dock to relax to a refreshment and enjoy the lovely sunsets on the water.
|Pet Fee||$100 + Tax|
|Cleaning fee||$150 + Tax|
|Refundable damage deposit||$1,000|
Summer peak season check-in time is 4pm EST; check-out time is 10am EST
100% of deposit refunded if reservation is cancelled 60 days prior to check-in
A max of two dogs will be considered. Pet fee is non-refundable.