Large & sunny private flat with 2 Queen beds, additional fold-out full-sized couch, fully equipped kitchen, large new bath with sauna, and access to backyard.
Safe and quiet neighborhood with great food & easy access to downtown via Muni.
Friendly hosts will ensure an amazing stay!
- Private entrance
- 2 Queen beds (additional fold-out Queen-sized couch)
- Fresh linens and towels are always provided
- Fully equipped kitchen with complimentary coffee and tea
- Large, new bathroom with double-sink, large shower, and sauna
- Hairdryer, soaps, shampoos
- Washer and dryer
- A large, sunny, private backyard and patio area accessible from both bedrooms
- Free parking in our private garage (free street parking is also ample)
- Free business-class Wifi
- 36-inch flatscreen TV with with HBO Go, Netflix, HuluPlus (etc…) capabilities
- Free tours of hidden gems of our neighborhood available (courtesy of my father)
- Discount pick-up from the airport can be arranged (as well as discount car rental)
- Continental breakfast available for $5 extra per person
- Visit Golden Gate Park, Golden Gate Bridge, Ocean Beach, SF Zoo, SeaCliff and the Cliffhouse - all within a mile of the house
- Other attractions like Fisherman's Wharf, Alcatraz, Pier 39, Chinatown, the Mission, and Downtown within 5 miles and easy public transit
- Great for families and groups
- much more!
Hi, my name is Felix Remennik, and I grew up in San Francisco, California. I work at Google helping small businesses grow with advertising solutions, and I love my job. In my free time, I enjoy playing sports, writing and listening to music, and doing anything outdoors, especially hiking and camping.
Enjoy our spacious home in a quiet neighborhood close to public transit. Lounge in the large living area, cook in the full kitchen, enjoy sleeping on the new beds, & free parking. Close to the beach and parks. Let us show you the real San Francisco!
I stayed here for 4 days/5 nights with my husband while we were visiting family in SF. The area is very quiet and I loved being so close to Ocean Beach and smelling the salty sea air. We had a rental car and didn't have trouble finding parking (but as always in SF, beware street cleaning!)
The apartment has more than enough space for 2 or 3 people, and the sauna is a nice addition. The place could use a little refreshment (bathroom and kitchen especially) but overall we were very happy with it, especially for the price. The bed was very comfortable. Hosts were readily available and very friendly but also totally discreet and we had no issues checking in and out.
This is a nice quite place in the Sunset District of San Francisco. 1bedroom with a futon and pullout couch in the living room area.
Full size kitchen was a bonus, and comes equipt with most kitchen items you would need.
Owner Felix was very helpful by printing our tour passes that we downloaded from our phone.
I would definitely use again.
This was a lovely downstairs apartment with access to back garden. Small kitchen with coffee and extras provided. Decor was creative and lovely. Private SAUNA!!!! Not really walkable to downtown san Fran, but close to beach, golden gate park and good walkable restaurants (bakery). It was very private, quiet, fast internet, comfortable beds. Would definitely repeat for a longer stay.
My family and I had a comfortable place to sleep after a long day touring SF. The location is also very ideal. The hosts were friendly as well. Very well recommended!
My family and I were very pleased with our stay. It was hard to find a place that accommodates six people, so this was wonderful. Jacob was very helpful and always responded. Lots of amenities, the manual was very helpful and the place was clean. We would recommend this rental. Thank you again Felix and Jacob!
The place we live, the owner lived upstairs.he is very nice. room and kitchen is very clean, the kitchen is very convenient to cook. the bathroom is clean, the water bath is very strong and comfortable. there had a SPA, we do not use it. the Wi-Fi signal is not good, in room nothing.
|Refundable damage deposit||$100|