Known for its sprawling vineyards and Bavarian-style village, Helen is brimming with mountain charm sure to delight travelers of all ages. Experience the best of this mountain town while staying at this 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom vacation rental cabin that sleeps 6. You’ll be less than 5 minutes from shops, cafes, & restaurants on Main Street. Cruise 20 minutes north into the hills to hike the Anna Ruby Falls trail in Unicoi State Park!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Beds | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed
Welcoming rustic charm envelopes this Helen cabin and serves as your ideal Georgian home base. You’re sure to enjoy relaxing in the private hot tub out on the viewing deck!
Pine-paneled walls line the main living room and complement the stone gas fireplace. Cozy up with a new book or tune into your favorite shows using the flat-screen cable TV.
After a fun day of hiking or sightseeing, prepare a delicious meal in the main level’s full kitchen, equipped with all the necessary appliances.
When it’s time to settle in, choose from one of the 3 spacious bedrooms. Rest up for another day exploring this beautiful mountain terrain!
You certainly won’t be short of outdoor recreation to choose from while staying at this Helen cabin! Fish in the Chattahoochee River, hike in the state parks, or bike around the well-maintained trails.
Explore the Bavarian-style village just 2 minutes away from this cabin when you dine at one of the local hotpots serving up tasty German cuisine. Pick up fresh-baked pastries at Hofer’s Bakery and Cafe to for a sweet treat!
Take the kids to Helen’s Tubing & Waterpark less than 5 minutes from this property next to the Alpine Mini Golf course. Need more attraction information? Stop in the Helen Welcome Center right next door!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a private hot tub, fully equipped kitchen, gas fireplace, stainless propane gas grill, viewing decks, flat-screen cable TV, in-unit laundry machines, and more
- Convenient Helen location - Near opportunities for hiking, mountain biking, fishing, & rafting, 2 minutes from downtown Helen, 20 minutes from Unicoi State Park and other attractions
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Lee Gilmer Memorial Airport - GVL, 1137 Aviation Way, Gainesville, GA 30501 (42 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 21 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in