|Space||2,000 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
1 King, 3 Queen, 2 Double, 1 huge home spa, 3 bathrooms, sleeps 15
- Heating, cooling, ventilation and electricity ;
- 51'' plasma television HD with Videotron PVR-HD and subscription ;
- Unlimited professional-grade internet at 25MB/s ;
- Unlimited local calls ;
- 1 master bedroom with two Double beds and ensuite full bathroom ;
- 1 huge and luxurious home spa ;
- 1 big bedroom with King bed and large storage ;
- 2 bedrooms with Queen bed ;
- 1 huge kitchen all equipped ;
- 1 huge dining space with dining table for ten (10) seated guests ;
- extra dining table available as possible upgrade for more guests ;
- 1 kitchen countertop for five (5) seated guests ;
- 1 presidential office space with four (4) seats ;
- 1 Double bed in the open space ;
- 3 Twin air mattresses provided ;
- overall, up to fifteen (15) sleeping guests ;
- overall, up to thirty three (33) seated guests ;
- extra unit available as possible upgrade for more space.
South-West orientation with sunlight all year round.
COMFORT AND SUSTAINABILITY WITHOUT COMPROMISE
- extra indoor natural light provided by top quality LED lights achieving -85% reduction in power consumption ;
- full-capacity geothermal heating and cooling saving -75% on heating and -25% on cooling ;
- geothermal preheating of domestic water and heat recovery from used water saving -25% and more ;
- re-insulation of the building as new saving -30% in heating and cooling ;
- water-efficient toilets ;
LUXURY HISTORIC COTTAGE
House Rules: No smoking, partying or night disturbance allowed. We will require a proof of ID, proof of residence, a signed contract and a refundable security deposit before checkin. Quebec taxes (19%) included in the quoted price.
Please always contact us for exact quotes. Extra fees apply for more than eight (8) guests. Extra unit required for more than fourteen (14) guests. Published rates do not apply for special events and vacation periods like Grand Prix, Canada Day, Osheaga Festival, Labour Day, Christmas, New Year, etc. We can only be reached using the Travelmob chatting interface. Travelmob does not allow to comunicate by phone/email before booking.
I spent about 5 days in the place with 7 members of my family. There was ample room for all of us. We especially enjoyed having dinner on the deck one evening.
The upper floor is air conditioned but that does not help those on the lower floor deal with the heat.
Kitchen had everything required to put on a dinner including sufficient plates, cutlery, glasses, chairs, etc.
One word of warning is that if you have difficulty with stairs then this is not the place for you.
Communications between us and the owner were ok. Would have preferred a little more contact but in the end there was enough to make the arrangement work.
All in all, if I had a large group of people I would not hesitate using the facility again. Of course, Montreal is great no matter how big or small the group of travellers.
The water temperature in the bathrooms drove us nut, sometimes it's too cold/hot in the bathrooms. We couldn't enjoy our showers. It was winter, so we never get the temperature correct when taking showers. It's no private driveway for parking, needed to look for parking spot on the street.
Great time. Highly recommend this house. Some of things specified in listing were a bit different. Front door entrance only had 1 key which became an issue a few times. Kitchen area was perfect. AC stopped working due to some sort of electrical malfunction with unit and bbq had no grates to bbq with so the outside was not used which i had planned on using most of the days but it rained so not a big deal. Hostess was very nice and i would stay here again over most places. Thank you Yuris!! Only thing is something needs to be figured out with deposit that protects both renter and owner. Exchange of cash and wite leaves you feeling a bit uneasy. Still waiting to hear back about when it will be sent. Communication was not easy to maintain also.
We went up to Montreal for a guys weekend in January and were set up in the 2 floor apartment on Saint Urbain Street. The place had plenty of space for 10 of us: clean beds, sheets, towels, and kitchenware.
The only critique that we would have was that one of the showers had a clogged drain, but understood that if was unable to be fixed on short notice. Also, we cooked one night we were there and some of the kitchenware was not properly cleaned from the last user. We are a fairly low maintenance group and neither issue detracted from our stay. The location was great and easy to get to all of the places we needed. We walked most places and used a cab when we needed to. Overall, it was a great stay and we certainly go back.
The communication between myself and travelmob and Yuris was a bit confusing to start. I expected to work everything through the travelmob staff, but there were separate contracts and security deposits that were completed with Yuris rental company. It all worked out, but it made more a lot of extra communication. My suggestion would be for travelmob and the rental companies to be on the same page and work through one communication vehicle instead of dealing with two.
All in all, it was well done and we would visit again using both parties. Thank you for all of your efforts.