|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
The studio has 45 square meters + a terrace with a view over the Douro River and the city. Ideal for 2, but accommodates up to 4 people!
FULLY EQUIPPED APARTMENT
• King Size Bed (160 cm x 200 cm)
• Double Sofa Bed (140 cm x 190 cm)
• 40'' LCD TV, Cable TV with international channels, DVD Player (and movies as well)
• Free Wireless Internet
• Kitchenette with electric oven, electric stove, microwave, fridge with a small freezer compartment and dishwasher.
• Small appliances such as coffee machine, kettle, toaster, sandwich maker, electric squeezer, handheld blender.
• Eating table with 2 chairs (and 2 folding stools also available)
• Bathroom with shower (hairdryer available)
• Bed Linen and Towels
• Small laundry with washing and dryer machine, iron/iron board and a drying stand that you can use indoor or in the terrace.
You will also find an electric heater, a fan and a portable handheld scale so you can weight your luggage.
LARGE TERRACE WITH AN AMAZING VIEW
On the upper floor of the apartment you will find a large terrace (45 square meters) with direct view to The Douro river and the city.
The terrace is equipped with:
• Table with 4 comfortable chairs
• 2 sun chairs
• A shower (cold water)
LOCATED IN PORTO HISTORIC CENTRE
The apartment is located in Porto Historic Centre, in the area that was classified as 'World Heritage' by UNESCO in 1996.
From here you can walk to the most important touristic spots! Good restaurants and bars are just around the corner as well! :)
Licensed local lodging accommodation, registered at Turismo de Portugal (6452/AL).
1. I really care about the apartment, so please take care of it like it was yours.
2. Parties are not allowed
3. Pets are not allowed, sorry!
4. Smoking inside is not allowed.
5. The "official" check-in time is after 14h00 and the check-out time is maximum at 11h00, but if the apartment is available other arrangements can be made. I am flexible with this!
6. I am obliged to communicate your stay to the Immigration and Borders Service (SEF), so I will ask some Passport or ID Card details (like in any hotel).
My name is Raul and I live in Porto, the best city of Portugal and the World! :)
I like to walk outdoors, have a beer and a good chat with my friends and I am addicted to "Francesinhas" (you will discover what that is when you visit my city).
I love to travel and I am lucky to do most of the trips with my long time girlfriend, who recently became my wife!
Together we have already traveled in Argentina, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia, Brazil, Bulgaria, Croatia, England, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Lithuania, Netherlands, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Thailand, Ukraine, USA and we are always looking for the next destination!
I will be very happy to welcome you in the lovely Porto!
Raul O. purchased this studio in 2012
Raul, the owner of this top floor apartment, is the perfect host. He carefully explained every feature of his apartment, which is centrally located and has everything one could need. His communication leading up to our stay contained lots of useful information and he was extremely accommodating. The apartment is nicely decorated and has a rooftop deck with great views over Porto. Even though it is right in the busy city, it is quiet at night, which is very important to me. I can't think of a single thing I would change. I will definitely inquire to stay here the next time I visit Porto. Thanks, Raul, for a terrific stay!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 2 guests; add $11 per night, per additional guest|
|Refundable damage deposit||$216|