|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Located in the heart of South Yarra's most premium quadrant - one of Melbourne's finest addresses with a variety of stately mansions, beautiful terrace houses and stunning apartments.
This 2bedroom apartment is mere minutes from Melbourne's CBD and major attractions. It's ideal for professionals working in the city or at one of the nearby hospitals, or those coming to Melbourne for a holiday or our large array of special events...
Almost at the gates of Melbourne High School, SEE comprises of 74 apartments over 14 levels and is set in the Forrest Hill precinct of South Yarra, an area formerly home to commercial and light industrial development. The factories are disappearing and Forrest Hill is being reinvented as a trendy residential hub on the doorstep of the Chapel Street and Toorak Road shopping and dining strips.
- x 2 Double Bedrooms with BIR (linen and towels supplied)
sleeping arrangements: we customise based on your request. We have additional foldup/inflatable singles/doubles (for 4guests+)
- designer central bathroom
- Large LCD TV + DVD
- generous designer kitchen with stainless steel appliances and gas cooking. Draw dishwasher
- Built in full size fridge
- cafe-style pod coffee machine and milk steamer!
- dining bench for 4 guests
- generous open plan living / dining area leading out to a generous balcony with a nice view and outdoor table.
- split system heating / cooling (AC),
- ipod/iphone dock or music stations in living room/bedroom(s)
- security entry
- underground/remote operated secure/free parking.
- euro laundry with Washer / Dryer combo unit
- small study desk
- Our boutique residence has a spectacular rooftop garden, with views out to Port Philip Bay and back to the, MCG, AAMI Park & CBD. This tranquil garden setting has seating BBQ facilities, and heating & refrigeration facilities.
- with Coffee shops, restaurants, cafes and shopping all within a short distance you could be forgiven for eating out every night.
So what's within walking distance?:
* Chapel St, South Yarra (3-4mins)
* Toorak Rd, South Yarra (3-4mins)
* Parks and Fawkner Park - 3-10 minutes
* Nearest restaurants, cafes and shops (Claremont St or Toorak Rd) - 1 to 3 minutes
* Nearest childcare centre - 5 minutes
* Melbourne Cricket Ground - 20 minutes
* Melbourne Park/Australian Open 20minutes
* AAMI Stadium/Westpac Centre 15minutes
* Richmond and Bridge Road shopping - 25 minutes (5-6min drive)
* Freemason's & Epworth Hospitals - 25 minutes (5-6min drive)
* Peter Mac Centre & St Vincent's Hospital - 25 minutes (10min drive)
* Collins & Bourke Streets in the city - 25 minutes (10-12min drive)
* Yarra River and Royal Botanic Gardens - 5/10 minutes respectufully
* St Kilda (10-12mins drive)
What's South Yarra like? Who wouldn't love staying in the center of Melbourne's best shopping, best restaurants, best night life and entertainment.
From here you can walk to some of Melbourne's finest spots, the Yarra River, the Botanical Gardens, Fed Square,the city, Southbank and more. Dine on street, people watch, enjoy fashion, glamour and style all day, every day, all year round.
The architecture is dotted with terraces and houses which reflect their Victorian heritage, and chic new apartment blocks like those which clutter Chapel Street beyond Toorak Road. But South Yarra generally wears its affluence on its sleeve, and a great majority of homes have been well maintained or renovated.
We also offer airport pick ups and returns for Interstate and International travelers, please feel free to enquire about this service.
Any questions please don't hesitate to contact me!
Please note below re. rates:
Pricing quoted may differ somewhat from the price quoted on the right of this screen.
Higher rates apply for stays during peak periods (eg, Xmas / NY and premium Melbourne sporting events/special events). Rates are negotiable for long stays and last minute bookings.
Building Facilities include:
- A communal entrance lobby with communal
- Lounge, fireplace and terrace
- Landscaped rooftop terrace garden with barbecue area
- Open-air fireplace and communal seating and entertainment area
PS: Please note, out of courtesy we'd like to inform potential guests there is a new apartment building that has recently started being built next door. So there is some on and off noise disturbance to our apartment during the day/business hours. Not at night. Any questions please let us know
House Rules: Security Deposit: $199 AUD
Stay was fantastic. Alex made sure that we were taken care for and he did everything to make sure we had a comfortable time at South Yarra. We were down at Melbourne for a business expo and we needed some parcels to be received before we got there. Alex had them received and delivered to our apartment for us so that the parcels will be in our room as we checked in. He was nice and helpful at all times and the place was also fantastic.