PLEASE NOTE: Please BEFORE requesting a booking request, please message me to check i can offer your dates.
There is sometimes issues with travelmob auto calendar syncing. Thanking you
Located in the heart of South Yarra's most premium quadrant - one of Melbourne's finest addresses with a variety of stately mansions, beautiful terrace houses and stunning apartments..
This Brand New 2bedroom, apartment is mere minutes from Melbourne's CBD and major attractions. It's ideal for professionals working in the city or at one of the nearby hospitals, or those coming to Melbourne for a holiday or our large array of special events... and it's all yours.
Executive - 2 double bedrooms with built in robes
The sunlit open plan living / meals area has amazing views through the floor to ceiling windows and balcony access. South /West aspect. Fantastic views of city and surrounds.
- A gorgeous fully equipped kitchen fitted with Miele appliances including:
*gas cooktop and oven
*dishwasher stone bench tops.
- 2 bedrooms with BIR (linen and towels supplied)
- central designer bathroom
- pod coffee machine and milk steamer
- dining beach for 4 guests
- generous living / dining area leading out to a large balcony with AMAZING views (read on below)
- LARGE LCD TV
- Broadband WIFI/Internet throughout apartment.
- x2 split system heating / cooling (AC) in living room and bedroom(s)
- security entry
- underground/secure/free parking. Reserved space for your car
- euro laundry / with washing machine.
- 2nd bathroom/shower facilities are located downstairs on level 3 at pool/gym area.
- our building boasts an array of exceptional facilities :
- Indoor 20 metre swimming pool with outdoor sundeck on 3rd floor
- 9th floor rooftop garden/entertainment deck/BBQ facilities
- Gym, sauna and steam room
- Private indoor / outdoor cinema
- Resident lounge and dining areas
Resort Style cutting edge apartment with Spectacular Views. The exclusive near new development offers state of the art facilities and is located in the heart of South Yarra with trendy cafes, bars, boutique retailers, the Yarra River and public transport options at your door step
All around, fantastic and premium designer 2br apartment in South Yarras absolute heart.
So what's within walking distance?:
* Parks and Fawkner Park - 7-10 minutes
* South Yarra station and trams (2mins / front door)
* Nearest restaurants, cafes and shops on Toorak Rd
at front door.
* Nearest childcare centre - 5 minutes
* Melbourne Cricket Ground - 20 minutes
* Melbourne Park/Australian Open 20minutes
* AAMI Stadium/Westpac Centre 15minutes
* Richmond and Bridge Road shopping - 25 minutes (5-6min drive)
* Freemason's & Epworth Hospitals - 25 minutes (5-6min drive)
* Peter Mac Centre & St Vincent's Hospital - 25 minutes (10min drive)
* Collins & Bourke Streets in the city - 25 minutes (10-12min drive)
* Yarra River and Royal Botanic Gardens - 5/10 minutes respectfully
* St Kilda (10-12mins drive)
Please note below re. rates:
Pricing quoted may differ somewhat from the price quoted on the right of this screen.
Higher rates apply for stays during peak periods (eg, Xmas / NY and premium Melbourne sporting events/special events). Rates are negotiable for long stays and last minute bookings.
Any questions please don't hesitate to contact me!
What's South Yarra like? Who wouldn't love staying in the center of Melbourne's best shopping, best restaurants, best night life and entertainment.
From here you can walk to some of Melbourne's finest spots, the Yarra River, the Botanical Gardens, Fed Square,the city, Southbank and more. Dine on street, people watch, enjoy fashion, glamour and style all day, every day, all year round.
Shoppings the name of the game in South Yarra, where Chapel Street reigns supreme. The fashion strip contains all manner of high-end designer boutiques, chain-stores, hipster hang-outs, cinemas and gift shops. Theres also a seemingly unlimited array of cafes and restaurants to help revive weary shoppers by day, and bars and clubs to keep the buzz going at night.
Naturally then, South Yarra attracts the young, hip and fashion conscious, at least on its main strip and the streets immediately surrounding. The residents are a mix of young professionals, families and empty nesters all attracted to this salubrious suburbs easy proximity to the city by road, rail and tramline.
The architecture is dotted with terraces and houses which reflect their Victorian heritage, and chic new apartment blocks like those which clutter Chapel Street beyond Toorak Road. But South Yarra generally wears its affluence on its sleeve, and a great majority of homes have been well maintained or renovated.
Fast Fact: South Yarras not all about material pleasures. The fabulously restful Fawkner Park and Royal Botanic Gardens, provide residents with exquisite locales to stretch their legs or take some time out with a lake-side picnic.
- Trams at front door. short ride to CBD and surrounds
- South Yarra railway station is 200metres away (6mins to CBD)