* All of our rooms have view of the beautiful Lake Taal, its volcano island and the mountains beyond.
* We have 5 large bedrooms with bathrooms available for guests' use including a sitting, dining & kitchen, with large terrace with a splendid view of the lake. Cable TV and WIFI.
* We rent the entire apartment of 5 bedrooms good for 10 persons. Additional persons will be charged at Php 300 each up to maximum 2 persons per room sleeping on mattresses.
* An hour's drive south of the Manila International Airport.
* Take a boat ride across Lake Taal to the island and climb up the smallest volcano in the world for a view another lake within its crater.
* We are close to some of the attractions that Tagaytay has to offer. such as Peoples' Park in the Sky and Picnic Grove.
* Walking distance to the fruit & flower vendors & the city market.
* Within 50 Km distance from Bella Vista are the sandy beaches of Batangas, the 500 year old heritage town of Taal built by the Spanish colonizers, Pagsanjan Waterfalls where you take a canoe upriver to the falls,the handicraft town of Paete, Mt. Makulot which you can scale to the top for a panoramic view, Lake Laguna de Bay (largest lake in Philippines) where you can experience Hot Spring baths.
* We can arrange for professional massage services at our home in the evening after a full day's touring.
* We love sharing our home with travelers, especially families as we,ourselves, love to travel and share experiences.
House Rules: Please No Smoking, No loud party noises after midnight, No pets and No wearing of shoes in the house.
Tagaytay Mountain Resort Homestay has a very sub standard accommodation for its high cost. These are the following issues that does not meet international standard for this rental house:
1. Most of the utensils are reused disposable plastics.
2. For our 3 days stay we were supplied one sub standard towel per room, to include old bed sheets that should have been disposed a long time ago.
3. The place was not sufficiently cleaned and was not ready when we arrived given that the arrangement was made 2 months in advance.
4. The whole building needs refurbishing. The water pressure cannot supply all the bathrooms. There were Mosquitos, ants and cockroaches in the bedrooms.
5. The Internet was very slow and it can only be accessed in the master bedroom and very limited.
6. We had no problem with the host; he was friendly and polite but his spouse and mother-in-law were very rude. Instead of discussing matters with me about the use of facilities, they rudely spoke to my brother and our house helper and pointing their finger at them. This was unacceptable and unprofessional.
Although we were disappointed with our first impression of the house, we kept a positive attitude to honor our parents and not ruin the spirit of our family reunion. Unfortunately, we left angry because of the unprofessional behavior of the host's spouse. The only star of this place is it's view of the lake and volcano.