Gorgeous 3 bedroom Chalet on the golf course with a private hot tub and Wifi.
Winter and fall in the High Dessert are the best! Come mid-week and the place is deserted. Arrive Friday night, wake up and spend all day Saturday and Sunday relaxing. Two night minimum starting early-September through the middle of June.
Putt-putt golfing, swimming, tennis, golfing, biking, skiing at Bachelor, hiking, horse back riding, bird watching, star gazing....Something for everyone to do! Including just soaking up the sun.
We pride ourselves on a well stocked kitchen with many of your staples like flour and sugar. Bring your own condiments.Play all day and soak in the hot tub at night. And we have free wifi!
**$95 cleaning fee paid upon your departure from the Chalet
$200 REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT~mail me a check and I do not cash it. If the cleaning lady gives me the "thumbs up" after your departure, I will email you and shred it.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
It is GORGEOUS! Come and enjoy our Chalet on the 6th fairway of the Ridge Golf Course at Eagle Crest. When it's raining in the valley, the sun is shining at Eagle Crest! Kids play golf for a much reduced rate. Sit on our deck and watch golfers tee off up the fairway (NOT other Chalets) Nights are gorgeous with millions of stars and quiet privacy.
We have wifi in the Chalet.
We have an on-site coordinator. If occupancy amounts are misrepresented it will incur fines/charges. We try to keep our parties small in order to keep our chalet lovely for you.
Further Details: Our 1400 square foot, free standing Chalet has a fantastic private deck and hot tub. It's quiet there and perfect for your romantic weekend get-away or family reunion (rent another Chalet close by- I can help with a couple contacts). When you walk into the knotty lodge-pole pine interior, you really feel like you are on vacation. Many of the condo's feel like my place at home.
* Our Chalet faces the 6th tee and fairway of the Ridge Golf Course. We love watching the golfers go by. Other Chalet units face 'each other' so if PRIVACY is a concern, you will love our location! And it is SO quiet at night.
* Gorgeous knotty pine decor and huge vaulted ceilings with wonderful accents and decor
* We pride ourselves on a FULLY stocked kitchen
* Bedrooms include; queen in the master suite, queen downstairs and bunk with twin/double. THE TOP BUNK downstairs will only accommodate a child less than 100 pounds. No exceptions.
* Double Futon in the loft and comfy queen sleeper in the Living Room.
* Big pine farm table in the dining room is perfect for your entire clan
* Just 3 hours from Portland, 2 1/2 from Eugene...an hour closer than Sun River.
* Our Chalet is kid-friendly! Lots of games, videos, books....sports equipment is at the chalet for your use..soccer, baseball, frisbee, football....fun in the sun!
* There is a set of golf clubs (and extra junior putters) at the Chalet for your use (bring your own golf balls). DISCOUNT will apply at the golf course as our guests.
* 6 person Hot tub on the deck- a million stars at night. We have such QUIET and Privacy. You will love it!
*Access to the sports facilities is included with your stay.
~ The Chalet has Wifi.
About The Owners: Our family of 5 love central Oregon and fell in love with Eagle Crest. With 3 kids, there is something for all of them to do. In the winter we ski at Bachelor and Hoo-doo and soak our tired muscles in the hot tub at night. In the summer we swim, play tennis and golf and refresh ourselves on the back deck with friends. Linda goes bird watching, fantastic in Central Oregon. Mike goes nuts star gazing with ultra clear skies. There is something for everyone in the family, a true vacation. Sometimes we just go and relax and read a long book, a seemingly rare treat. We know you will love it, too!
We have a great view of the 6th tee and fairway of the Ridge Golf Course. You may find other Chalet units face 'each other' so if privacy is important, you will love our location. Sit on the back deck and visit with friends and family. At night, the hot tub is so relaxing and there are truly a million stars in the sky in the high desert.
OF NOTE: IF THERE IS AN ESSENTIAL ITEM YOU NEED FOR COOKING- BRING IT! AMAZINGLY SOMETIMES THINGS "WONDER OFF".