|Space||1,800 sq. ft.|
- 3 large bedrooms - 1 King Master, 1 Queen, 1 Full sized bed
- An additional fold-out, full-sized sleeper in the living area
- Full kitchen with utensils and equipment
- Free garage or driveway parking
- Free Wireless Internet (with Business Class speed)
- Free access to premium channels like Hulu, Netflix, and HboGo
- Video game system for the kids
- Big living room with fireplace
- Clean linens and towels
- Free soaps and shampoos
- Access to washer and dryer for laundry
- Coupons for free taxi rides (please inquire)
- Nearby restaurants and grocery stores
- Easy access to 3 main bus lines, including one that goes downtown in 25 minutes and one the goes to Golden Gate park in 10 minutes
- Walking distance to Ocean Beach, the SF Zoo and Golden Gate Park
- Walking distance to shopping mall and drug stores
- Visit Golden Gate Park, Golden Gate Bridge, Ocean Beach, SF Zoo, SeaCliff and the Cliffhouse - all within a mile of the house
- Other attractions like Fisherman's Wharf, Alcatraz, Pier 39, Chinatown, the Mission, and Downtown within 5 miles and easy public transit
- Friendly hosts who want to make sure you have an amazing stay, and can give travel tips!
- Great for families and groups
- ...and much more!
Guests have access to all amenities listed above.
We're also able to accommodate special requests. Please inquire beforehand!
Interaction with Guests:
We love interacting with our guests, but also greatly respect their privacy. We live just a few blocks away from the space, and are happy to help with any questions you may have. We've lived in the city for over 25 years and are happy to give suggestions on local secrets. My father is also happy to lead some free hikes around the neighborhood if requested in advance!
The Sunset is a safe and relaxing neighborhood just outside the San Francisco downtown. There are many great restaurants nearby, easy access to many SF hotspots via public transportation, and proximity to Ocean Beach and the SF Zoo. It is a pleasant area where you can enjoy ocean views and sunsets on a sunny day.
There are 3 main bus lines within a couple of blocks of the space, including a main MUNI line that goes to the heart of downtown in 25 minutes. This L line can be boarded on Taraval St. (2 blocks north), departing every 10 minutes, and making its last trip back at 1:30am.
Another helpful bus line is the 29, which can be boarded on Sunset Ave. (1 block east), and goes to Golden Gate Park, as well as close to the Golden Gate Bridge.
San Francisco also has a number of 'private' taxi services which are cheaper than city cabs. Companies like Uber, Lyft, and Sidecar, give great service and quick, discounted rides.
I would be happy to share free-ride vouchers with you!
Other Things to Note
Come stay with us and enjoy the real San Francisco!
Hi, my name is Felix Remennik, and I grew up in San Francisco, California. I work at Google helping small businesses grow with advertising solutions, and I love my job. In my free time, I enjoy playing sports, writing and listening to music, and doing anything outdoors, especially hiking and camping.
Enjoy our spacious home in a quiet neighborhood close to public transit. Lounge in the large living area, cook in the full kitchen, enjoy sleeping on the new beds, & free parking. Close to the beach and parks. Let us show you the real San Francisco!
We had an amazing time. Thanks so much to Felix for being so accommodating, we had everything we needed!
The property was very roomy and close to the beach and zoo as promised. Nice quiet location and easy to find. Felix was very helpful with our booking arrangements and I would definitely recommend his property for anyone looking to stay in the San Francisco area.
We were very happy in Felix's home, if I need to be in SF again I would definitely look into booking it. It was clean and quiet and the parking was great! After reading the description I was a little concerned that it only had one bathroom, however the set up is such that it makes it possible for someone to be in the shower or tub and somebody else to use the facilities, there were 6 of us.
Loved our stay. Home was big and comfortable. Parking a huge plus. Owners had just gotten new beds and new carpeting put in, so was very comfortable
The house was clean, adequately stocked and much more spacious than we anticipated. All the bedrooms are large. It served our family of 9 perfectly.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
1 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 4 guests; add $25 per night, per additional guest|
|Refundable damage deposit||$100|